sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

It's Not Your Time!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 06, 2023, 12:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:11/09/2009 12:06 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

SEF presents "Gangsta Paradise" came on the air, the scene opens up Chris Orton showing up on titiantron getting massive reaction from SEF fans, and Orton licks his lips knowing he got to defend his title against a man who feels it's his time to become SEF World Heavyweight Champion, so Orton started talking.

Chris Orton: Nick Torres has told the world that he is ready to face me also feels it's his time to win SEF World Heavyweight Championship, but it's not his time just yet. You see Nick Torres having his belt on my shoulder defending it against every challenger that been throw at me and retaining this title showing the world exactly why I am the best in this business isn't really I wanted. You see I want everyone to say that I am the greatest SEF World Heavyweight Champion in history, and I want to become a SEF legend that everything I earn in this business proves everything I say that I am.

Orton stops talking hearing massive reaction from SEF fans, so Orton started talking again.

Chris Orton: You wanna know why I took a vacation to see who going to step up to the plate in case I don't know I retire from SEF, and you Nick Torres has just done that. I know Nick Torres is one hell of a wrestler no doubt that he going to bring everything to the table to win this match become the new SEF World Heavyweight Champion, so everyone knows every championships that I have held always end up retaining it taking my ability to another level. Tonight on "Gangsta Paradise", I will walk down that ramp as a fighting champion look straight in the eyes of Nick Torres tell him come and get it, because this match will no doubt steal the show also have two men fighting for something. Nick Torres will be fighting feeling it's his time to be SEF World Heavyweight Champion, and I will be fighting to add another famous wrestler to add to my list who I beat in this ring. You see Nick Torres unlike you I don't tell the world that I am going to win this match more like saying that I'm going to bring my "best" to this match which means you will find out why I am indeed a fighting champion that I will not quit or stop fighting in this match until the match is over. Like you said, this will indeed be a classic match whatever happens handshake or no handshake it's all about two men fighting for biggest prize in our business that's SEF World Heavyweight Championship.

Chris Orton stops talking, looks at his title, and walks away. "Gangsta Paradise" went to a commercial break.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF