sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

(Nick Torres promo for Gangsta Paradise)

Started by Da Gangstas, April 06, 2023, 12:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

mack420                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:70.194.51.141
Date Posted:12/09/2009 1:13 AMCopy HTML

(Time for a late night promo from a guy too damn fired to go to sleep. We find him at a little party going down in what looks like a
basement, got some music playing and people dancing, drinking, smoking, having fun being themselves. Nick Torres is kicked back on an old sofa downing a shot of whiskey, then finishes off a beer. He stands up smirking and makes his way through some people, heads up a few cement steps and out an open door to ground level. He steps around the corner of the house and we hear unzipping, then the sound of almost running water...hmmm, take a guess folks! So in what seems like forever, but is really about a couple minutes we hear a another zip and Nick turns around leaning on the house folding his arms over his chest.)
Nick Torres: Ya know something, I have busted my ass for years in SEF, I worked my goddamn ass off for the company and my biggest glory was being a great tag team wrestler. I make no bones about it, I enjoyed working with my late, great friend Bruiser...
(He holds a fists to his chest now and closes his eyes, then lowers both arms and opens his eyes showing an intensity we never seen from him before.)
Nick Torres: I enjoyed teaming with my boy Skull or as ya all know him now, Troy Storms. I enjoyed hanging with Xanthus, partying with Da Gangstas, it was all fun and games, I was there for the ride and I have no regrets!
(He brings his hands up slicking his hair back, then drops his hands.)
Nick Torres: Chris Orton, you don't like me claiming I will win this Sunday, ya think your being bigger by hoping to win instead of claiming it. Ya want to not prove yourself as a worthy champ anymore, but now its about being the biggest legend there is. First of all Orton, you never had to prove shit to me or any of my friends, you were a worthy champion before you won the World Title, you proved yourself to SEF before this year, you deserved to win it when ya did and maybe even sooner, but that wasn't my call. Second, for the legend part, that ya have a lot to learn about because being a World Champ is far from being a big time legend. You ask any of my boys and they'll tell you what I will tell you now, there is only one real, true, larger than life legend in the entire wrestling industry and that is Ric Flair...WOOOOOOOOOOO!
(He sorta smirks after that.)
Nick Torres: We all have a ways to go before we reach the legend level and admitting is a step in the right direction. Gangsta Paradise won't make anyone a legend, it isn't about that. For you and I its all about what you hold around your waist or over your shoulder or wherever the hell you wear the World Heavyweight Title. So what if I am claiming I'm gonna win, get over it Orton or get over being the champion cause no matter what your gonna have to do that. Like I have said, I done busted my ass in SEF for too long, I been the tag team wrestler riding along with the bigger stars and enjoying the party, but like right now tonight I stepped outta the party to show you my focus, to show you that Nick Torres is no longer the Westsiders Edge, no man, its like I been saying for months...Nick Torres is the World Heavyweight Champion! I'm a still party hard, but this time is my time, its not never, it is now and Nick Torres is gonna be man who others hang around to party with cause I'm gonna be the man!
(He looks dead serious and seriously intense.)
Nick Torres: I'm glad your in agreement to end our match with a handshake, win, lose, or draw. We are gonna tear down Montreal and rebuild it, were gonna steal the show for sure, were gonna show the world why we are the best today, but Orton, I'm gonna be one step above you because if I don't win that belt Sunday night, then I don't want to live. You have been working for SEF now for three years, that is a hell of a run, but I have been with the company twice as long, so you think of how hungry you are and double that. So many people like use the phrase its my time over and over killing the meaning, but this time its meaningful and its true. Its real Orton, its time...its now or never...my time is Gangsta Paradise!
(All fired up now and Nick just stares intently, he breaths hard and heavy, then brings his arms up and now his right hand to his head wiping it in a slick manner as if to wipe off sweat and flick it to the camera. He smirks and does a quick crotch chop, then just pushes away the camera making his way back down to the basemen. We leave him to go now and just fades away into the darkness of the night.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF