sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

(MACK promo for Gangsta Paradise)

Started by Daddy Mack, April 06, 2023, 12:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:75.206.112.77
Date Posted:12/09/2009 11:57 AMCopy HTML

(Nothing to it right, just kick back and enjoy the moment, enjoy life in general cause why not, its your life, do what the fuck ya want 
with it and Mack, well he does just that. So many people in this world claim they have no time to do this or that, no free time at all, heh, bullshit. Throughout history people have had time because they made time to do what they enjoyed and if they didn't, they never truly enjoyed it. Mack is a man who makes no excuses, if he doesn't do something its cause he didn't want to not cause he had no time to. He's a busy man, goes all over the world working for SEF, representing as good as anyone else, as good as a World Champ and currently he ain't that. Is he better than anyone cause he don't make excuses, no, he's just Mack and we all love him for that and for this Sunday when he better put that full of excuses, no showing bitch Hank in his place. Two opposites in many ways, but in a few they are the same. Both are realists and love hardcore wrestling, but Mack is loyal, Hank is not. Mack pushes himself night after night where as Hank does it once in a while. Gangsta Paradise, will Hank step up like last time and take Mack to the limit or will it be like Hank's trend since Golden Glory, getting owned night after night?!)
(Ah, so Mack is kicked back on the balcony of his hotel room, a Guinness on the stand next to him and a smile on his face. No shirt, nothing, but a pair of black starter shorts as he lays back, takes a drink a Guinness, then looks up.)
MACK: Tomorrow night is special for me cause ya see I got all my close friends, my fucking brothers with me, we all in town this week raising hell like the good ol' days and tomorrow night we gonna tear up the Olympic Stadium. So many memories we made in Montreal, in SEF, in the fucking world, ah yea man, its been so much fun and were still so young we got much more to have.
(He takes another drink of Guinness and sets the bottle down.)
MACK: Suicide Hank, man, your fucking pathetic, to think I gave ya a chance, I showed ya respect, ya supposed to be another brother of the business, but instead you just a busta, a poser, a joke and tonight comes the punchline kicked right down yer goddamn throat!
(He sits up some looking serious.)
MACK: Your first run in SEF ya made an impact when debuting, ya showed up in the crowd challenging Viper and Michael McMoney, you were put in a World Title match right away and you got owned, squashed, and humliated, exposed as a fraud. Ya came back a couple years later, this year and ya worked your way into SEF this time, ya seemed to be ready to compete here with the big dawgs, hell Hank, I said it after our deathmatch, ya took what I gave ya and gave it back to me, but now what? Look at ya son, ya sunk down and looking to repeat your first run all over again. Is it cause ya lost to me?
(Mack scratches his head smirking and grabs his beer taking a drink as he leans back.)
MACK: If so, then ya got a lot to learn cause losing happens to us all and accepting it is what makes ya get back up and win. If that's not the case, then what is? Ya just don't love the sport of wrestling, ya not passionate enough to give your all every night? Whatever it is Hank, its your problem and tomorrow your looking to lose again cause what exactly have ya proven you can do aside from our one deathmatch? Not a goddamn thing yet I have been proving myself for...
(He thinks for a second and chuckles, finishes his Guinness and sets the bottle down.)
MACK: Fifteen years I guess, wow, just about exact too cause it was August I got my start back in '94, man it don't seem so long, but I guess its cause I was so young and I got so much to do, so much more to prove. Ya never stop learning or proving you can do this Hank, realize that son or get stuck at the bottom being the guy who all the new kids get to run over on their way into this business.
(He stands up now.)
MACK: I said enough about you Hank, wasted enough tv time on your worthless ass, plus I need a new beer and I got a girl to get busy with, so peace bitch, see ya tomorrow, course you'll just be seeing my foot!
(Mack smirks big and turns walking into the room towards a fridge as the view zooms out from the hotel capturing the city if Montreal before fading to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF