sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm Taking It All, Tonight, Scorpion!

Started by Liz, April 06, 2023, 12:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:75.204.186.217
Date Posted:13/09/2009 10:11 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
I'm Taking It All, Tonight, Scorpion!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
N/A
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
(The scene fades in from a TV spot for Gangsta Paradise and shows a interview area. A man wearing a gray t-shirt that has a skull with bloody angel wings for the print, a pair of blue jeans and a pair of black wrestling boots. He also has the King of SEF title on his left shoulder and he is smiling. The man is none other than Jordan Brooks. Jordan then speaks.)

Jordan Brooks:
Man, are you that stupid, Scorpion? To question my momentum going into our match. I've got all the momentum. You have no idea on what I will do to you in our match. It may not be my favorite but I will beat you within an inch of your life to make sure that you don't get that chance to face the champion after tonight. I don't care what I have to do your worthless ass. After tonight, I will be not only the King of SEF still....I will be the number one contender and going on to getting my chance at the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. SEF has give you opportunity after another for the big gold but you are the one that hasn't steeped up to the plate and grasp the golden ring. And to call Whitney a no good bitch and cheap slut is a blatant attack on her and a cheap shot. You know nothing about her and how dare you say that the only way I can get the spotlight here is to be buddy-buddy with her. No! I've busted my ass twice as hard as you will ever to get the chances that I've been getting. Don't you dare attack her. She was a better champion than you will ever dream of. To wrap this up.......

(The camera pans back and as Jordan goes over to a ladder and climbs it. He then sits up on top of and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Tonight, I will climb this ladder and win our match. And to see your face when I have my title still and the contender ship to  the SEF title, it will be worth all the pain and suffering that I will put you through. So, get ready, chump, I will own your ass tonight and you will need Protection.
(Jordan smiles more and laughs a little as the scene fades to black.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF