sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

an Apocalypse promo

Started by NBD, April 06, 2023, 05:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:98.135.19.89
Date Posted:06/12/2009 4:26 PMCopy HTML

So a few inches of snow cover the ground in Milwaukee, just a small start to winter, a minor beginning to the brutality winter can bring, the cold temperatures, deep snow from a couple feet to six or more. Maybe not here, but not much further north and across the lake especially, its not for just anyone to live in, to survive in. But hey, that is not even here yet, tonight were ain't gonna be outside in it, heh, outside in it, there's a phrase for ya all to ponder about. Anyways, tonight SEF presents a pay per view inside the US Cellular Arena and it ain't gonna be cold, its gonna be hotter than hell. A fucking cliché yes, but a goddamn fact also, so ya don't like it, piss off. Tonight SEF shows the world once again why everyone else just passes through and we deliver the action. Most would argue, nearly every fan who sold out tonight's venue would agree that one man is responsible for the success of the company and that one man would agree and disagree, he would be humble yet honest. That man could be said to be the draw tonight despite not being in the main event, no, just one more name in the big free for all match, MACK, perhaps the biggest name ever on an SEF marquee. So much love and respect for the man, but probably just as much hate and jealously as well, from many of his peers that is. He's always been in controversy because of it and he played off of it every chance he could, now he's just Mack going out on his own agenda and not caring if anyone downplays him or accepts him. Trash his name, try to trash him out, or cheer him, applaud him, makes no difference to Mack. You cheer him and he will give to you something great to watch and you rip him a new one, he'll let it go until ya step to a new level and get physical, then your fucked cause he won't stop unless he's dead! Its just the way he is, just a peaceful kinda guy, live his life his way and if its fucked with, so are you. No childish mind games, no hidden messages, just straight up, in your face, open, and honest, so yea, love him, like him, hate him, despise him, call him names, cheer him, do whatever, MACK is gonna be who he is like he has always been and tonight, if he has to, he's gonna clear out a big chunk of the roster. On their own, not one of his opponents could beat him, they know it and he knows it and if MACK truly is deadest on winning tonight, he if anyone in the match could do it, but what everyone has to ask themselves is, does he really want the win or is this all about something we can't even fathom?
So as that is pondered by all whether they want to admit or not we open up a scene in the back of the arena where a white limo rolls up near the back door and after parking, the trunk opens and the driver steps out. The back door opens and out steps Julie in jeans and her leather followed by Mack in the same, just looser fitting jeans. The driver hands them their bags and Mack takes them carrying them inside. Julie tries to grab hers, but Mack pulls away putting both in one hand and throwing his free arm around her shoulders. The couple walk past the security guard who just nods with a smile and Mack nods back, then the guard says.
"How ya doing Mack?"
They stop and Mack responds.
"I'm alright brother."
The guard says.
"How ya like this snow we got?"
Mack just smirks and says.
"You call this shit snow?"
The guard laughs and nods yes, then says.
"Yea, yea, your used to a whole lot more huh?!"
Mack replies.
"Yea, of course this shit ain't no pleasure cruise, too shitty to ride a bike in. Well I could, but I'd be soaked to the bone and my girl here, she'd hate it."
Julie just rolls her eyes and nudges Mack in the ribs, then says.
"Like you wouldn't!"
Mack responds.
"Didn't say I would."
The guard speaks now.
"I'll talk to ya later on some more maybe, good to see ya again though, you to Julie, take care of this guy."
He and Mack laugh as Julie says.
"I'll try, but with him it can be a workout."
They all laugh, then Mack and Julie head on inside, they nudge each other playfully. Once they get through the loading area and into the hall they relax somewhat. Julie opens up their locker room door stepping inside and holds it open as Mack walks in and drops the bags on a bench. He sits down on the bench and leans back some, then Julie walks over and sits on his lap facing him in a straddle almost. She wraps her arms around his neck, his arms come up around her waist and they kiss each other now and they keep kissing and don't stop and so we just keep watching and they continue to kiss, wow, their getting hot and heavy when a knock at the door is heard and they stop. Mack looks at the camera and says.
"So ya gonna just stand there and watch us or ya gonna answer that fucking door?"
The view backs up some, the cameraman obviously opening the door and the view turns to see Smokey McWeed standing there stoned as usual holding a mic and now he looks confused seeing the cameraman and scratches his head, then speaks.
"Uh, is Mack in here?"
Mack shouts out.
"Yo Smoke, I'm here bro, Julie is too, come the fuck in and sit the fuck down, how ya been?"
Smokey walks in with a smile and grabs a steel chair unfolding it near the couple and sits down. Julie moves around sideways on Mack's laps keeping one arm around his neck and says.
"Hey Smokey, so how have ya been?"
Smokey finally answers them.
"I'm just fine, just looking to get a few words from my man Mack here, wondering if he wants to talk about this match tonight, another pay per view appearance for him."
Mack smirks and says.
"Indeed it is, a free for all, anything fucking goes and I'll make sure of that. So whatcha wanna know brother?"
Smokey asks him.
"Well, how about your thoughts on everyone in the match, I don't know, um, SVD, you two started to team up when he first came in, any chance of a small partnership tonight?"
Mack responds.
"Always a chance of anything, nothing is impossible, just some things are extremely difficult. SVD, he's a good wrestler, he tries to step it up and I like that in him, were getting a few people around here who are trying and that's good for SEF, we just need a few more and that's a fact. Aside from a couple moves we may hit together, no, we ain't teaming up. Like I said, a chance, that means a few moves, but I ain't gonna hesitate to knock his or anyone's head off. I don't expect hesitation from them and I expect to be treated the same, however, not everyone thinks the same way and that's any match is unpredictable, especially one with so many people in it like this one."
Smokey is nodding, then says.
"Ok, so your thoughts on Nikky Venom?"
Mack responds again.
"He too seems like a good wrestler, one of the ones I noted about stepping up. Could go far, could flop out, heh, ya never know. If he can keep up his work he'll go far. He does need to understand that he hasn't been through everything as there is not anyone alive who has. We all are students, but also we are all teachers. That line, that quote if you wanna call it that, it is a fact because all of us on this earth learn from one another whether we want to admit or not, so that makes us teachers as well. I can admit it, I learn from everyone I come into contact with and I teach them shit I know, it's a cycle that can never be broken because if it was, then no one would ever learn anything."
Smokey nods in agreement and says.
"Yea, that's deep brother and very true. So what about Megan Sorrow?"
Mack responds yet again.
"She's doing ok, has a very big opportunity for herself with being allowed to defend her sisters title and also become number one contender to it, could make for something very interesting. Of course she has to get past all of us in this match, but like I said, its an opportunity and you either capitalize or ya don't. Megan may do it, she seems pretty focused being good in the ring, does have an alliance to help her, but that's what groups of people do, they watch each others back, nothing wrong with that at all. Ganging up on people doesn't prove anything, just that your cowards, but if you use a group wisely there is no problem with it."
Smokey keeps on asking.
"Alright, so who else is in this match, I forget?"
Mack laughs and says.
"I kind of don't blame ya for forgetting. Tyler Orton and Jordan Helmsley are in it and those two are on their last legs here, running out of chances, but tonight they get to a chance to prove themselves and step up before I force them to or force them out of here. Now Taylor Johnson, she is in the match also and she is my focus, she is gone after tonight because with what I do, she won't be wrestling. That is my fucking agenda in this match, make sure Taylor is gone for good, no more SEF in her future and perhaps no more wrestling period. Then again, she may recover enough to wrestle, but she's done in SEF unless she changes in a big way. If I see fit to win this match tonight, then maybe I will do it, but I'm all about letting these other stars step up and make their names. For over seven years I been in SEF, I have a huge legacy in the company and so I don't need this title. Nikky noted that I should be fighting for a bigger title, but he didn't know my true agenda until now."
Smokey asks him another question.
"Ya think ya will fight for a bigger title, obviously that would be the World Title, hold the gold again?"
Mack smirks and says.
"I make no plans to be World Champ, just seeing to it that we get some new people stepping up to be a World Champ one day, to be a champion period, to be somebody instead of nobody. That's my biggest goal now, but I don't rule out wearing gold again, I am after all a pro wrestler and maybe sometime next year you may see it happen, maybe, don't quote me on that. You can quote me on my goal to take out Taylor Johnson because its as good as done, there is no way she is escaping the beating tonight, no way at all."
Smokey nods and says.
"Yea, sounds like it bro, well hey, I'll let ya too be alone and go bug someone else, take care Mack, you too Julie."
Smokey starts to stand, but Mack motions him to sit and says.
"Ya can't go yet brother, what about a little post interview, pre match ritual with the um, peace paper, uh, the spliff, ya know?!"
Smokey sits and smiles now, then says.
"Oh yea, well in that case I'll stick around for a few minutes to help ya dispose of it."
Mack looks at the camera and says.
"Hey bro, why don't ya shut that shit off and partake in the ritual?"
Mack reaches into his jacket as the camera moves up and down as if nodding yes and then its off and were faded to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF