sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra n Her New Baby Get Visit In The Hospital.

Started by The Perry Family, December 04, 2023, 11:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra perry is shown, in the hospital laying comfortably in the bed with her new born baby born some hours ago she shown feeding her new baby her bottle Cruella, is there and the walker sisters,  Cruella did not wait black crow there or to be anywhere near Sierra and her new born baby girl, Sierra smiles and then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry. this Baby is so Beautiful u are yes you are darling, yes you are, your the most beautiful baby in the world,

Cruella Perry. your going be an awesome mama there Sierra we are going to take great and wonderful care of her she is going have no fear ever.

Tonya Walker. She is going to be very protective of her i can already tell she is going to get a lot of attention.

Lexi Walker oh Yeah she is going to have a lot of attention hole new life going open up for her.

Sierra Perry. i wonder if Daddy Mack is going come and visit after all he is the father my baby

Cruella Perry not sure i Hope he comes and visits least show that he does care

somebody comes in and begin to talk.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF