sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker W Lexi Hangs Out at Giant Eagle

Started by Tonya Walker, December 07, 2023, 01:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya walker with her sister Lexi by her side is shown relaxing at giant eagle, she got some ready made meals they got she was hungry and they decided to get some food since they needed some anyway, they spent a lot of time there,

Tonya Walker. Got her and her sister some drinks, n some food to take home for their ill family they got there.

they don't got much at their home not even any holiday Christmas decorations, or even a tree put up.

Tonya Walker smiles and she then Begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. iam so hungry right now hey we got enough for a hotel we can go over there spend the Night, i heard their beds are comfortable,

Lexi walker we are fine we going be good here

Tonya walker need i remind you, our Home heat has gone out we have no heat in our home or anywhere else.

Lexi Walker. We going be fine Nothing can happen to Us, there is no worries anywhere nothing to be concerned about at all.

Tonya Walker. We, need somewhere to sleep we praticley homeless, I'm not going back to that place.

Lexi Walker. What did i just say we got Nowhere i mean Nothing to worry about please don't worry we are going to be fine.

they eat their food before they know it they are done, she looks around people are gone from the store and Tonya gets up walks over to the bathroom,

both freshen up brush their teeth wash their face, admire the bathroom lot bigger then the one in their Home.

before they Know it the store 30 mins from closing and somebody who knows them hears their voice in ladies bathroom.

tbc by anyone please reply

Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF