sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry Pet Project is Complete.

Started by The Perry Family, March 01, 2024, 02:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra perry is shown in the basement of their church she got Cruella there with her she is shown looking in a room which appears to be dark. she then looks to be excited, and she then begin to talk.

Sierra perry. all right this has been going on for several Months now girls, i admit it took quite some time, and lot of time and effort and i knew this was going to be a success but we can finally say my our pet project is finally finished just in time for Wrestle X

Cruella perry yeah but we don't work there anymore but can we get tickets. I mean we don't excitaly have contracts there and it has been quite a while since we even been allowed to cause chaos in that place.

Sierra Perry. don't worry about it we are going be there it is in the bag, we got nothing to worry about it, me and Lb'd are like sisters we are like family you Know, 

Cruella perry. yeah that's true but i would not excitaly say you two are like family, but wouldn't it be evilly if you could reveal our pet project at Wrestle x somehow someway. I mean imagine the pop from the audience when this happens. The shock the surprise.

Sierra Perry if it happens, it better happen this is wrestle X For crying out Loud anything can happen there Ido know that Taylor Andrews and Lb'd are going to be fighting in  the Main Event
SEF Universal & SEW Womens Championship Submission Match

Sierra Perry and omg i just had a awesome evil thought, that could omg look first before we do anything we need to discuses this with you know who.

Cruella perry. im sure the Wolf would of been proud of what we are doing, im sure she would of been really happy for us do you think so.

Sierra Perry. yeah your right we need to have a family meeting, and we can take it from there make some phone calls and take it from there.

they open the door walk inside and have a conversation with their pet project friend.

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF