sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker Meets Bunny Summers.

Started by Tonya Walker, March 19, 2024, 12:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Fresh from a jail cell Tonya walker is free on bail and is once again to roam around the streets of the world, but this time she does not got her sister Lexi with her, Lexi went off on her own and was tired of taking care of her sister Tonya she not use to being left alone, she walks around wondering where her life is going to take her next, she does got some money help her survive,

she continues to walk and see's some young girl who is Blonde and wearing a red and black sweater and she got white blonde hair tonya thinks Nothing of it til some bad muggie is shown coming for her Tonya thinks of nothing else.

she goes and over and karate chops the mugger kicks the knife out of her hands and then nails the bitch with a RKO like Move knocks her out,

she goes over to Bunny summers and clears her throat and she then begin to talk

Tonya Walker. ru all right miss what is your name?

People begin to move around her tonya pushes them away and goes to where bunny is and she then begin to talk again.

Bunny SUmmers im all right thanks what happend everything is such a blue u look so young

Tonya Walker thanks am yeah some mugger was coming up behind you ready to jap that knife out of there in to your ribs and leave u a bloody mess in the middle of the sidewalk and leave with your belongings

Bunny Summers oh wow omg how do you know that what is your name i thought the 1980s this never happened what is going on

Tonya Walker look am what is your name please tell me

Bunny Summers om im sorry my name is Bunny Summers. Yeah

Tonya Walker im Tonya Walker look im not sure how Delusional you are right Now, and it is none of my business but we need to make sure your all right

Bunny Summers yeah everything is soppose to be hey wow

Bunny Summers yeah wow what your wearing  An Aerosmith  shirt do you know the band as well

Tonya Walker Huh what look summers get your head out of the area soul hair spray Cloudes for a minute this is real life i need to know if you want me to call the Police or medics or anything for you i mean you did escape a bad experience

Bunny Summers oh no no im all right. Thanks i need somebody to walk me home please

Tonya Walker yeah Yeah. Police yeah would you please take mis summers home to her home thanks

Police would you like to come along make sure she going be all right.

Tonya Walker im no im going be fine i just need be alone for right now here is my number please let me know if she going be all right.

they take her home Tonya takes a deep breath glad to be alive till she notice she is all alone as well she calls a cab and has it take her home as well.

Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF