sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The beginning of something special (War r/ps)

Started by JordanCut, April 30, 2013, 12:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera is rolling showing Jordan Cut in his locker room taping up his wrists as he prepares for fatal four-way match. Jordan Cut finish taping his wrists then started start talking about his match.

On War, I'm involved in fatal four-way match, so I guess you guys are wondering if we seen the best of Jordan Cut last week on "War" the answer is no! The beginning of something special is about to happen involving me showing you something you haven't seen nothing yet from me. I know Rob Rush, Perdo Sanchez, and Taylor Andrews don't care which is fine that going put me an edge over them by beating them inside that ring. I got a shot at Xtreme World Title, but I want accomplish something which I haven't done that proving to the world even though I act cool I always raise my level performing in the ring even though I don't show it always work my ass off to put on one hell of a match. I don't know what three challengers in this fatal four-way are going to say don't even care, because I'm ready to show you beginning of something special is going to happen, and I got this feeling in my gut once people see what I can really do hopefully which leads me going to top of SEF!

Jordan Cut smiles at the camera as he walks away as "War" went to a commercial break.

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera finds Jordan Cut watching Taylor Andrews promo just laugh his ass off disagreeing with everything she said. Jordan Cut turn his attention to the camera started speaking about fatal four-way match.

Taylor Andrews, you really think that little promo suppose to prove you gonna win this fatal four-way then congrats you fail what you wanted to accomplish. I'm coming into fatal four-way show you and rest of the world acting cool is part of my personality what people don't see that is I work my ass off to get where I am at today don't you dare say I fail. I accomplish earn a shot at championship at "Snake Eyes", and you can bet I will become championship, and I am not going to stand by let you or other three challengers denied me to end my run to the top of this company, because I will cut you one by one until I left standing. The beginning of something special has arrived I don't think you can handled what going to cut you in your way of winning this fatal four-way. Tonight on "War", this war isn't going your way to victory more like I'm going to cut away your path of winning this fatal four-way I'm going to win not you!

Jordan Cut just smirks at the camera, and "War" went to a commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF