sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

This Could Be Fun (Tristan & Kira Darland)

Started by mysticbabydoll, June 05, 2013, 04:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Tristan walks inside where Kira is, and she is pacing back and forth. She is getting in the ring for the very first time teaming up with her older brother, and they are taking on Skull and Kasey Winterborn. He walks over to her, and they get talking.

Tristan Darland

What is wrong Kira?

Kira Darland

I am nervous about stepping into the ring for the first time, and I haven't trainned to be a wrestler. I am scared I am going to mess this up for us, and I am used to accompanying you down to the ring.

Tristan Darland

Listen to me I won't let anything happen to you, and I will train you myself if I have to cause I know you can do this. Look it is time you wrestled, and I will be right there with here. You don't need to be scared, and if I can do this then you can as well. Skull and Kasey are our first opponents together, and I know we can handle them. Look you just take care of Kasey, and I will take care of Skull. I know your nervous, but you need to get over that. I know this is your debut, and we will show everyone in the back that we will work together as a tag team. It flows through your blood like it does me, so come on sis we are going to rock this place. As long as you do your best, then you will do just fine. Skull and Kasey will not know what hit them, and this will be our night.

Kira Darland

I will not back down at all, and I might be new at this still I will not allow Kasey to walk all over me. I might be small, but I can be dangerous if need be. I am not to be taking lightly, so in this match I will help my brother out. I don't believe in the word quit, so get ready for the fight of your lives when you take on Tristan and me as we will see which team comes out on top.

Tristan Darland

I will protect my sister, and I know you haven't seen what she can do when she fights. We took karate together, and she can really fight as you two will be the first to find out that she isn't someone you want to mess with so let me say this let's just let the best team win.

Tritan and Kira continue discussing the match, and the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF