sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

All About The Show (WAR)

Started by Showsteala, June 12, 2013, 10:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Standing by backstage is Shane Mack leaning against his dressing room door wearing his ring tights an a Ultimate Rebel shirt. The Showsteala with his hair hanging down his shoulders and a relaxed smirk, his arms crossed loosely over his chest.

Billy boy, the only boy is you son! Tonight on WAR I come for that title and its as good as mine! Maybe I should lay off though, maybe focus on Golden Glory and taking the SEF Title from Julie?

Mack bringing his left hand up to rub his chin, but his smirk turning sarcastic as he lowers his hand.

Nah, although The Queen will be dethroned, The Showsteala is taking all the World Titles and unifying them as they should be. So that WAR World strap is coming back to my lap! Billy boy, you got your hands on it twice now, so cherish those moments cause its all you get. CWS, I'm buying after WAR, so get drunker than ever cause ain't no way you winning! Shane Mack isn't here to be second best and being the best in SEF just isn't that hard to do!

Mack laughing a little just throws his arms down and turns heading into his room shutting the door.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF