sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Will Never Get It

Started by mysticbabydoll, August 07, 2013, 10:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Tristan isn't even phased by their words, and he rolls his eyes. He don't have to listen to them, and they don't know him the way they think they do. He isn't a generic anything, and that is their opinion like it even happens. He don't need to be anything, but himself. He glares at the camera, and talks again while smoking a cigarette.

Tristan Darland: I will tell you what you two have wrong, and it is everything. You see I am not like a generic Joe like you two like to claim, and I am just myself as there is nothing wrong with that. Your assumptions about me is going to get you in trouble real quick, and I am not easy to beat. I took you to the limit in that match, and you know it but you won't admit. I didn't go down without a fight, and I held two championships while being here that should prove right there that I will do anything to win. It don't matter about your opinions. I never put you two down, and I don't answer to you two. Say what you want about me, but the truth is you two will say anything to make yourselves look good. This isn't a game to me, but I enjoy wrestling. I live, breath and live every single day. It is in my veins, and it is deep within my soul. I don't pretend to be anything I am not, and I will always be true to who I am.

Tristan smirks, and talks again.

Tristan Darland: I won't bow down to the both of you, and you can say you know me but you will never know me like you think. I never take anything personal, and I will always strive to  be what I want to be. I don't give up at all, and I always give 110% in every match I have rather I win or lose I always come back for more cause I love this business. It is all I ever known, and just cause only my sister and me are the only ones that wrestle don't even matter. The fact is I worked my ass off to get this far in my career. It don't matter how long you have been here, but the fact is that I am beyond a rookie as I am not one anymore. I don't have to listen to you, and I even asked for help to improve. I done more in my time here, then I did in work that I done before I came here which I hated. I am grateful to be in SEF, and come War I don't even look at our match as a war anyway cause I see is a fight that I will come at the both of you with. No matter what happens I will never be anything, but who I am. I want to get better, and I will take any help I can get. I am not saying anything bad about the both of you cause I don't have to, and I showed my true colors by doing what I did as I will see you two in the ring when it is time for the match to start.

Tristan finishes off his cigarette, and throws it down after the fire goes out. He stomps on it with his cowboy boot, and makes sure it went out. He turns around, and walks off as the scene fades out.

Taylor Andrews

The scene fades in to Julie's pretty face smiling big.

Prove us wrong Tristan, prove us wrong for all your talk is boring and irrelevant to the point of tonight for us. This handicapped match is going to see you taste a defeat that you have never tasted before because it is going to be your worst ever! And when did I deny you made a good effort at Point Of Impact? I simply stated the truth, that you couldn't beat me just as you won't beat both of the Sexy Sensual Sweeties tonight on WAR. I got it long before you ever did, so goodnight little boy!

Julie winking and smirking seductively before the scene fades back out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF