sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time To Strike

Started by mysticbabydoll, November 30, 2013, 06:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Brady will be taking on Phoenix Winterborn, Johnny Camaro and Akbar Kali in a Thanksgiving Battle Royal. He just had to laugh, and he won't be out there alone cause Tristan will be accompanying him down to the ring as they both get talking.

Tristan Darland: You got this Brady, and these morons don't stand a chance against you. I will be right there to watch you destroy them. They are nothing compared to you, and they don't know what your capable of but they will.

Brady Henderson: Your right Tristan, and these three will get a beating of a life time. They are in the wrong place at the wrong time, and they will be thrown over the top rope one way or another. They might think they are all that, but they are not. They are going to be the victims of me, and they are not good enough to be in the same ring as me. This will be my night, and nothing will stand in my way or anyone for that matter. I will put all of them in their place, and let me say this let's just let the best man win.

Brady and Tristan laugh, and the show fades to black.

Mesa

Emerging from the black darkness is the new Sports Entertainment Xtreme World Heavyweight Champion, Akbar Kali, with the gold title belt draped over his right shoulder. His piercing black eyes stare with intent to destroy and the cold, calculating mind of a champion. His usual arabian headgear lays a top Akbar's head and his scruffy beard covering most of his face which is partially hidden from the shadows.

So after winning the World Championship I must be reduced to a battle royal in the middle of the card against three nobodies. Phoenix and Johnny are seemingly non existent while Brady and Tristan prefer to stroke each other off rather than take this business head on. If it takes a moron to be World Champion, then I guess neither Brady or his boyfriend Tristan is good enough to be such. Compared to both of you, I am World Champion and much more, like a better wrestler. I look forward to seeing how capable you are in the ring and for your sake, it better be more than your showing now. You seem incapable of revealing who you are Brady, or your intentions and without doing so you fail to get what you want, whatever that is. There will be three victims tonight and the World Champion is not likely to be thrown over them ropes. The best man will indeed win and Brady, you'll only put me in my place when your elimination puts me in the winners circle. I've got nothing against anyone in this match, so I will give all three men an equal chance to feel the Arabian Aerial Assault.

Akbar looking to his title, then to the sky closing his eyes while holding his hands in a prayer motion.

ALAH!

And back into the darkness the World Champion steps leaving us in the dark.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF