sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jordan Cut & A Native Americano Check Into The Hardcore Hotel For Hell In A Cell

Started by Showsteala, November 29, 2013, 07:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock plays over the pa bringing the crowd roaring to life like no one else can make them do. The Mack strutting on out all cocky and arrogant as usual in his ring gear ready to dance or fight on the drop of a dime. Dancing his way down the aisle he goes letting the fans try to grab him as he dashes by them with a sarcastic smile. The Mack hopping in the ring circles around to drop into his muscle pose, then pops up in a crotch chop. Mack picking up the microphone laying on the bed in a corner under the flashing Hardcore Hotel sign on the ropes. The vacancy sign glowing as Mack leaps up to stand on his bed and sits down on the turnbuckles looking a bit more ready for business. That sarcasm in his eyes evident of his usual calm demeanor not letting anyone get to him and The Mack just smiles while lifting the mic up with a relaxed hand.

Alright, alright, alright, its about damn skippy well we got to the highest rated segment on WAR and well I heard what Jordan had to say about this gig and he better check his ass before he thinks he is gonna walk all over my set and tell The Mack what to do. Out here, in this ring, no one tells The Mack what to do, nobody directs my ass cause when I am forced to go with another way, I go my way and let you know it by kicking your head off yer shoulders. You want questions Jordan, well how about asking you how it feels to beat Mack in a deathmatch only to be carried out on a stretcher?!? What does it mean to you to finally make it to a big match and win like I have done a million times over, or at least several hundred in SEF alone?!? And let's not forget the other guest who happens to be our third opponent in the hell in a cell to follow the Hardcore Hotel on WAR. A Native Americano makes his pro debut right here on WAR against the both of us and you can write him off all you like Jordan, but that may be your worst mistake. I happen to know this guy has been watching SEF for its entire existence, he has been watching The Mack since he and I met in Wrestling Underground back in ninety nine. He's been learning the ropes for years and whether or not he wants to win is up to him, but making the mistake of not even acknowledging him is one I will not make which makes me better than you. So why underestimate a new face on the roster, especially one who is part of management and you know is watching and learning? And A Native Americano, I gotta ask you, why wait so long to reveal yourself? Why hide in the shadows as the anonymous owner of SEF for over a decade?

Mack standing up and hops off the bed looking a bit more semi serious, but cracks that grin of sarcasm making us wonder as usual.

So come on down both of ya, one of ya, none of ya, it don't matter cause The Mack carries this show. I'm just giving ya more of a chance to shine in the biggest spotlight SEF offers, mine. Hell, if wanna get the Hell in a Cell started early we can toss this bed out now and get down to business. But if either of you think for one second that your gonna come down here and command the situation, your gonna be quickly reminded that The Mack answers to no one.

The Mack dropping his mic and picks the edge of the bed flipping it out over the ropes, then picks his mic up and leans in the corner under the sign just a waiting and itching for someone to come on down.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut theme music is heard playing on pa system, and Jordan Cut came out looking not hurt at all, so The Mack looks at Jordan Cut just smirks, and Jordan Cut made his way down the ramp into the ring grabs a microphone started speaking.

Look who it is everyone! The loser aka The Mack! You might be shock the way I am standing after what you did to me, but I had someone quickly help me recover really good. The record books will show Jordan Cut beat The Mack there nothing you can do to change that loser! Whatever you got plan I got no problem dropping you with "The Cutter" if you push my buttons!

Jordan Cut got in The Mack face as SEF fans are roaring just waited to see The Mack get drop with "The Cutter".

Daddy Mack

But at the same time the crowd is just a itching to see Da Shows Ova cause Jordan Cut be acting like he looking in a mirror. The Mack still leaning in a corner all cocky and relaxed just grins sarcastically. He waves Jordan back, then shoves him lightly and cocks his right leg showing Jordan he's a bit quicker making the cool cutter back off. Mack a grinning wide with sarcasm flashing those baby blues showing Jordan he best save it for the hell in a cell or may not make it.

Look kid, I got no problem with last Sunday cause ya ain't the first to beat Mack. I lost hundreds of matches right here in SEF and won hundreds more. I've been in thousands of match throughout my twenty year career while you have been in what, a hundred!? Fifty? Facts are facts son and numbers are facts. Like the numbers that say I draw more than you, fill this fucking arena more than you. I left you laying Sunday night and walked out The Showsteala like I always do, ALWAYS. How did you make it out Jordan? No wait, we got footage, so monkey's roll it, and roll me a fat blunt and save me some.

The SEFTron lighting up above the stage to show a clip from this past Sunday's Deadly Destruction pay per view at the end of the Japanese Deathmatch.

{Jordan lifting Mack up to deliver a white russian leg sweep with the cane and gets up to climb the ladder once more. The Mack stirring and trying to get up just crawls to the base of the ladder getting his head up against the bottom rung. Jordan halfway up and moving a bit steady doesn't look down, just up. Mack looking up now through sweat mixed with blood and manages to push himself up to his knees and stands with help from the ladder. Jordan about to the top and Mack starts to lift the ladder, but the cool cutter reaching up in time to grab the flag down to officially end the match.

Winner: Jordan Cut

However, Mack focused on sending the ladder tumbling doesn't see Jordan win. The cool cutter leaping off the ladder to the mat just before Mack sends the ladder down and Jordan stumbling, but holds on to the flag. He thrusts it in the air, but eats Da Shows Ova from Mack and gets sent off the ring to the bed of death in a small explosion. The Mack on his knees informed of who won by the ref just shrugs and smiles smugly. Refusing to be helped, Mack makes his way from the ring walking over Jordan with a bit of arrogance perhaps. The Mack making his way to the back as medics come out with a stretcher to carry Jordan to the back.}

The tron fades cuts to live feed now and Jordan looking back to The Mack who leans in a corner with a sarcastic grin.

A hell of a match we had and I ain't shocked one bit by anything you've done, boy. You may ignore me for whatever reasons you have to hate me, but if you actually paid attention once in a while you might realize there ain't much difference between us. Except that I'm better! Rather than fight the hate, embrace it and maybe then you won't be the loser at the next pay per view. That is if you have the balls to face me again. The Deathmatch was barbaric and brutal and I want more! I want a DOGG Fight which is similar to a hell in a cell, but we go one hour iron man style with falls occurring by pin or submission. There must be a clear winner, so no draws allowed and no other rules, so anything goes inside the DOGG Fight. Now if your not up for it, then I can simply throw an open challenge out to anyone in the back, hell, come on out here right now and check into the Hardcore Hotel to let The Mack know you want this spot. Unless you accept Jordan? What do ya say boy, up for more? The Mack is just getting started. Tonight in the hell in a cell, you and A Native Americano gonna be going into a true hell of a fucking war!!!

A sarcastically serious expression from Mack who just leans back in the corner, but keeps his leg ready and those baby blues focused on the present.

NBD

The sound of "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica comes playing over the pa catching the attention of both Mack and Jordan. The crowd wondering who is coming out after a few seconds of waiting encourages it, then Whitney Marret steps out in a sleeveless black top cut low to show off the curve of her large firm breasts. Her pants matching and flared at the bottom over a pair of sexy black heels. Whitney sporting her usual bracelets, rings, and bling just stands on the stage with her left side leaning towards the stage posing a bit seductive and sexually. Behind her walks A Native Americano in a brown shirt, old blue jeans with chains swinging off his left side and a pair of old airwalks. His hair slicked back and tied up in a ponytail which is folded up to stay off his neck. A Native Americano staying behind Whitney as he gets up behind her staring over her shoulder to the ring. Whitney backing her fine ass up into A Native Americano's crotch and arches her upper back to his chest to lean her head against his left shoulder. The SEW Director of Operations producing a microphone from his back pocket in his right hand as he kisses Whitney on her right cheek. She just smiles and A Native Americano looking a bit indifferent as he focuses on the ring bringing the mic up to his mouth.

When that cell lowers, I'll be down there to make my pro debut, but for now I'll just remain in the lobby and let ya know this Mack. I remained hidden because in the beginning I did not want fame or glory, plus I all I offered were ideas. I brought nothing else to SEF and the talented likes of Whitney Marret, Viper, and yes, Fate, they recognized that enough to give me the spot. The latter two may have gotten a bit crazy with mind games, but then again, we know they been doing that for years. But on to this Hell in a Cell. A thanksgiving tradition I wouldn't mind seeing as it sounds quite fun, especially to make my debut. And who better to do it against than The Mack. And yes Jordan Cut, despite your ignorance to the other man in this match, I recognize you. Well The Mack may not sweat your win Sunday, you did good and tonight I got a huge task at hand to overcome not only The Showsteala, but the cool cutter. It is almost like looking at twins, who look nothing a like and the differences are more than just that, however, neither one of you got the likes of Whitney Marret to comfort when ya lose. I just wonder what my smoking hawt wife will give me if I win my debut? Guess I should find out, huh boys!?!

A Native Americano lowering the mic as Whitney blushing a little just nuzzles his bushy beard and the Director of Operations eyeing the ring ready for what comes next.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF