sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Tag Titles Will Remain

Started by mysticbabydoll, January 02, 2014, 07:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Brady and Mack are going to defend their tag team championship against Jordan Cut and Phoenix Winterborn, and Brady isn't impressed with neither of them since they are nothing anyway. He just don't need to listen to what they say cause they both say false stuff about him, and he wasn't going to take it. He set up his own interview segment, and the interviewer is ready for him as the interview starts.

Interviewer: My guest at this time is one half of the tag team champions, and he is here to talk about the first title defense against Jordan Cut & Phoenix Winterborn. What do you think of the defense?

Brady Henderson: I want to make it very clear that I never said I was here for the ladies, so Phoenix's false claim is just pathetic. I may have a problem with the WAR GM, but I don't need a woman in my corner to distract me from making it to the top all that I done I done it all all on my own. With The Mack I was able to capture the tag team championship, and this is the first championship I ever held. Phoenix and Jordan as good as they are, but they will not say stuff about me that isn't true. I am ready for this match, and their opinions don't matter anyway. I won't take this laying down, so these two clowns think they are taking the tag team championship away from us are out of their minds since I am not ready to give them up yet.

Brady takes a deep breath, and talks again.

Brady Henderson: Jordan and Phoenix keep running your mouths, and you will get hurt. I am not playing around with you two, but I will knock you into next week cause you two just don't know anything about me. You just assume I am here for the women when there hasn't been one in my corner or in my life, but I am here to fight. I don't need any distractions to keep me from doing what I love, and you two are not even worth the time that I got to train. I take what I do seriously, and if you two have a problem then talk it out like men not talk behind my back that isn't going to fly not with me. I am not someone you want to make angry, and you will be getting a reality check. I am sick and tired of listening to the both of you, so get your facts straight before you open your mouths I am not kidding this assumption crap will come to an end. I am going to help The Mack take you two morons out, and proof to everyone that we are great tag team champions as this is just our first title defense so you two will not be the tag team champions when the match is over.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time Brady.

Brady Henderson: Your welcome.

Brady walks out of the building, and gets in his car as he drives off then the scene fades out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF