sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Pleasure before Hurting Matthew Ward

Started by JordanCut, January 15, 2014, 09:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut and Jenom are having sex in the shower suddenly Tina is being shown pleasure herself enjoying the action. Jordan Cut grabs Jenom tits starts sucking on them, and Jenom moans loud then Tina sticks a finger inside of her as she moans as well. Jenom starts sucking Jordan Cut cock, and Tina makes her way stand by Jordan Cut start kissing him on the lips, so Jordan Cut sucks Tina tits as she moans loud. Jordan Cut, Jenom, and Tina start making out together suddenly Jordan Cut is hugging Jenom kiss her on the lips started speaking.

Pleasure before every match sure does relax my mind ladies! I think I'm ready to kick Matthew Ward is going to get hurt, and I will remain SEW Light Heavyweight Champion, because this match being hardcore I could very well end his career tonight on War.

You know something baby! I love it when you talk like that, because Tina and I agree that three of us need to stick together could very well take over this place if we wanted to!

You know something Jordan! I love it when you go hardcore with your cock inside of me, and Jenom is right you, me, and I will simply destroy everyone!

Tina starts kissing Jordan Cut some more then sucking his cock, and Jenom kiss Jordan Cut on the lips as Jordan Cut said something in the camera.

Oh god! Tonight on War, Matthew Ward is going suffer a painful punishment which he will never forget. Don't stop Tina! I will remain your SEW Light Heavyweight Champion, and you will get the pleasure to see myself, Tina, and Jenom bring in more ratings like no one can.

Jordan Cut picks up Tina then grabs her breasts then kiss her on the lips while Jenom sucks on Tina tits suddenly War went to a commercial break as SEW fans were booing wanted to see more.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF