sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Past,Present and Future(WAR 67)

Started by Midnight, September 23, 2011, 08:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

This story begins with Midnight and Alexandra, aunt and niece. Midnight, being the sister to The Undertaker, Mark Callaway of the WWE. Midnight was his younger sister, who broke into the business when the MSN Circuit had just got off their feet a while. Midnight was working for IWF2003 and also running the company known as Midnight Wrestling Federation. Her brother worked for her along side Alexandra, who at the time was learning alot from her father, her aunt and even some of the wrestlers was helping out. We flashback to the time when Midnight was teaching Alexandra the dark side that her and her brother knew. They was both in the MWF ring which happened to be empty and it being the weekend when they had did this. You can hear Midnight yelling at her as she was practicing with a trainer named Johnny.

"Lexi...FOCUS! Get that arm around him and hook his legs. Don't let him one up you."

Alexandra does what her aunt says and manages to do a bit more, getting Johnny down on the mat and pinned. Midnight counts the three and her niece gets up, turning her back on her trainer. Midnight slides in and gets in her niece's face.

"What you doing?" She asked. "NEVER EVEEEEER turn your back on your opponent. The minute you do, is when they will abush you and beat you down."

Alexandra nods and Midnight leads her niece out of the ring. They sit down on a long bench and start talking.

"Someday my favorite niece, you will be a great champion and legendary. People around the world will remember your name and know of the darkness you carry. Always remember that no matter what, we are family and that family will fight, but blood is thicker then water. Now how about telling me about this guy you are crushing on."

Alexandra blushes slightly and then moves her foot back and forth. She smirks and then begins to tell her aunt about a tall dark and evil type of guy she likes. The guy turns out to be Kane, when he was just starting to get a career going. He was wet behind the ear and Alexandra really liked him and wanted to be his main squeeze. But Kane was not noticing her right off the bat. In fact Kane was eyeballing another girl named Gemini Reed. Gemini and Alexandra later on during their career in MWF began a fued that was not only gave MWF it's biggest ratings, but defined both their careers and the fact that Alexandra was upset that Gemini was taking Kane away from her, made the darkside come out of Lexi that much more. Alexandra later on in her career moved on to other federations while Gemini and Midnight continued to work for IWF2003. Midnight became IWF Hall of Famer and was 3 time IWF2003 Women's Championess, 4 time Hardcore Championess in the same company. IWF2003 closed it's door and Midnight and Alexandra worked in different companies and until Midnight and Alexandra became bitter enemies for a bit. Reasons was unknown then but Alexandra hated Midnight's ex husband Ravyn Crow. She loathed him so badly that she did everything she could to show Midnight that he was not right for her. Midnight refused to listen and Alexandra was about to give up until she got ahold of some records that Ravyn had left in Blood Manor, she wasn't really suppose to see. Alexandra took the records and sent them to Midnight a few months back and then Midnight not only realized that she was duped, but that Ravyn was a complete nutjob. Alexandra and Midnight run into each other in SEF and as they say, the rest is history.
Midnight and Alexandra was sitting in the old graveyard not far from the arena. It was cold, dark and had a musky smell to the air. Fog was floating a bit off the ground and both Midnight and her niece sat upon an old gravestone with the words carved into it"Eternal Darkness, Forever Bonds". Midnight, dressed in her usual outfit slides off the old stone and began to speak as her niece watches her aunt.

"Words can't describe how good it feels to have family back, joined in a forever bond, like petals on a flower. Me and my niece dreamed of this day when we would once again show the wrestling world that they was a force to be reckoned with. But Matt seems to have silly dreams of this so called love for my niece by claiming she was looking into a mirror and hearing his words. Then again, Matt Ward needs to focus more on the match then confessing false love to my niece that will never happen. My niece by the way, wouldn't be near a mirror, she would be near me at all times as we are a team and family. My niece doesn't go for someone who pulls parlor tricks and do Katie Lea/Angelina Love skits like you pulled in your promo. Who ever the bitch was, couldn't look as good as my niece can. My niece has brains, that bitch looks like she got down syndrome."

Alexandra tries very hard not to giggle at the last part that Midnight said, but even her niece thought that was a bit funny. Alexandra slides off the stone and then interrupts her aunt, getting a serious look on her face and began to speak.

TBC BY Alexandra Callaway

HardcoreQueen

The camera pans over to Alexandra who is sitting on the tombstone next to Midnight.  She's looking down, suddenly her head snaps up to looking into the camera, her raven curls kissing the sides of her face.  She takes a few moments letting the tension of what she is about to say, brew more.

Alexandra:
We know Matt is a delusional psychopath.  Let's not tempt his inner demons anymore.  I do not feel like taking a trip to the hospital with a concussion.

Alexandra breathed taking a few moments to pause again.  The cemetery that sat it swirled with misty fog, a cold September evening.  She wasn't fully prepared to back to the total darkness and that was clear.  She had begun to crave the light, but she wouldn't let that be known yet.

Alexandra:
Middy, this isn't a point of disrespect.  It's me asking you to listen to me for once.  I am just about the only one who knows what's going on inside Matt's head.  I've been his partner and I’ve been his enemy.  I know what he is capable of doing.  And trust me when I say this, he will hurt either of us, without so much as a second thought.

She took another few moments to pause, as Midnight looked at her.  A confused look crossed the older woman’s face, as if she didn't understand where her niece was coming from.  It was true though, no one knew Matt Ward better than Alexandra Callaway.

Alexandra:
Now, Jacob, you might think this is a case of me playing scared heel.  But Matt can tell you that I am far from that.  It's about being torn between two parts of me.  On one hand, Midnight is my aunt, my flesh and blood.  And on the other, is a man who knows me better than I know myself.  How does one fight with two parts of themselves?  This is my battle, my time, and my stage. 

Alexandra looks down and then back into the camera.  She was hiding the fact that Matt was her husband, from her aunt midnight.  She would have to do this match.  She didn't want out.  But Matt was her heart, her soul mate.  If Midnight knew that it wouldn't change anything.  Midnight would still want her to walk out there, compete and keep moving forward.  Matt and Alexandra's bond was so strong, strong enough, no matter the distance between them, she knew Matt was okay with this.  Alexandra raised her eyes back up to the camera.  Her greenish-blues, now a dark color, showing her own inner demons.  Midnight wanted the darkness; she was going to give it to her, all of it completely.  Separate a human being from their soul mate and every moment that they are apart, you kill a part of them.

Alexandra:
Tonight might be one of the hardest, if not the hardest match of my life.  But do not think for one moment that I am going to back down.  Matt knows that I don’t have it in me.  Jacob, you are just an innocent bystander.  You are caught in the crosshairs of a clash of Titans.  Sadly you must fall.  There is no way you can win this match.  Simple as that, all shall be known tonight.

Alexandra slides down the tombstone, sitting on the dank and dirty ground.  Midnight stands as Alexandra’s head lowers to look at the ground.  Midnight makes her way towards the camera as fog settles in around Alexandra, and she begins to chant in a sing song child-like voice.

Alexandra:
1,2 Lexi’s coming for you
3,4 better lock the door
5,6 get a crucifix

Midnight turns around to see Alexandra playing with strands of her hair.  Her eyes searching the inky darkness, as if she’s speaking to someone unseen.  Midnight turns back around to reach for the camera, when Alexandra continues.

Alexandra:
7,8 â€"breaths with a shocked sigh- IT’S TO LATE.

Alexandra laughs demonically and the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF