sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Opening Up

Started by Da Gangstas, September 26, 2011, 01:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Awakening early in the morning, stretching her arms up with her mouth open from yawning, hair a bit of a mess, but still a very fine looking woman is Sammy who brushes that fiery red hair with her hands, then plops back on to the bed burying her face to the fluffy white pillow. A large black tee covers her upper body as the white blanket covers the rest and Sammy now pushes herself up on her knees, then turns stretching her legs out over the edge of the bed. She catches herself from falling back, then plants her feet to the floor, a pair of small black shorts covering her bottom, her long legs exposed though and she uses them to stand, then steps towards a table lifting the North American Title up from laying there. She just stares into it and says to herself, but a loud, a smile cracking across her lips now.

The first of many titles and the beginning to my own legend, but today, maybe its time to do something a little personal!

She lays the title down kissing her right hand, then touches it to the title and walks to the bathroom flicking on the light, the door shutting and water running now as the view cuts to black. Then several hours later we find Sammy dressed in tight blue jeans, knee high stilletos, and a tight, pink sweater cut low enough to see a little cleavage and very form fitting. Her red hair hangs down free and beautiful, the lovely lady that is Sammy sits on a bench in a park somewhere along the Detroit river, a popular spot in SEF, but hey, its nice. Sammy just sits there with her left leg crossed over her right, her back leaning against the back of the bench with both arms across it stretched out. Sammy with a bit of a smirk as she says.

So two weeks ago to the day I accomplished something that has been five years in the making as from the very first second I arrived here, I have been looking to this moment. The moment when I finally become a champion and here it is, the newest North American Champion sits before you all as the next woman to take SEF by storm, to follow in the legendary footsteps of Whitney, Julie, Cassie, Kaci, Cassidy, both of them and Courtney, and Patricia, and so many more, but to also make you all realize that Sammy is going to be included with those names. I will wear the World Title one day and if that day is tomorrow, I am ready, so to the World Champion, Corez if you get past your old buddy Nick Torres or to Nick, whoever it is doesn’t matter. To the World Champion, I have made the first giant step in getting to the title of all titles in this sport, the SEF World Heavyweight Title and as I said, I am stating with the world as my witness, I will hold that title!

Sammy leaning forward a little now with both feet on the ground, her legs close together with her hands on top of each thigh. A serious sor tof expression showing she means business, but focused on current events, and she says.

In two days I get to show a couple drunken brawlers just how serious I am and let the world know that I can raise as much as hell as either Hardcore Haz or Ares can, them two lousy bastards ain’t got shit on me. And Ares, I mean you especially you lowdown dirty asshole, you want to throw J.G. Brooks into me a coupe weeks ago thinking I’m no one to worry about, well think again. You’re a former World Champion, so you should know better than that you retarded redneck reject. On WAR your going to have to deal with the new North American Champion and future World Champion and you bald headed bitch, I plan to make myself famous at your expense!

A devious look about her now as Sammy almost scowls while saying.

Don’t worry Haz, both myself and Brooks remember how wild and crazy you are and will both have our eyes on you and trust me Haz, I can get wild and crazy as well. You and Ares got your hands full come Wednesday and you better start drinking as early as I know you will for your gonna need to be drunk after the ass kicking we deliver!

A smirk across her face now and she looks up, the view widening to show J.G. Brooks standing on a small trail worn into the ground. He wears black jeans, boots, and leather jacket over his BAD t-shirt available on SEFZONE. Brooks pulls dark shades from over his eyes and hangs them on the collar of his shirt, then moves forward motioning to Sammy if he can sit and asks.

Mind if I have a seat good looking?

He smirks slyly and Sammy rolling her eyes motion shim to sit which Brooks does and now stretches his right arm along the back of the bench, then asks.

So why did want to meet me out here? It is a nice place I admit, but you sounded almost giddy on the phone, what’s up?!

Sammy smacks him lightly on the chest and laughs a little, almost looks like she is blushing, then sounding almost giddy now she says.

Oh please, I don’t act like that, why would I, I mean c’mon, I just wanted to see ya!?!

She is blushing now and Brooks grinning a little, sort of confused just asks.

Are you blushing?

Sammy laughing now relaxes against the bench with her head down, then looks up smiling and says.

No, no, I don’t, look, as much of a bastard as Ares is, I have to thank him for allowing us to meet and I have to ask you a question that may sound immature, but so what!

She looks down again as Brooks arches his right brow, then says.

Ya can ask me anything, I don’t care how it sounds.

Sammy smiles as she looks up and over to Brooks staring into his eyes, then she closes her eyes, opens them with a bigger smile, more relaxed and asks.

Do want to go out sometime, when were not both busy with SEF, like tonight maybe, go eat somewhere or hell, you could come over and I can cook ya something, then we can watch RAW?!?

Sammy looking down with a bit of a laugh, then she looks back up appearing serious about what she asked as Brooks just looks at her thinking it over or so it appears.

Liz

JG just smirks with his eyebrow cocked as he sits by the lovely and fine Sammy and puts arm around her shoulder.

Sam, I appreciate it but I can‘t.

Sammy looks a little taken a back and hurt. She looks to say something but JG cuts her off.

No, no, no! It’s nothing like that. You see, my dad is full Italian. He taught me that to impress a woman, it’s the same way like what the women say about us men, you cook for them. And yes, I want to impress you and watch wrestling with someone tonight. So, come on…let’s me and you head to my place and I’ll cook you a meal to watch RAW with.

JG stands up and then sticks out his hand to offer it to Sammy, in which she puts her hand into his, and with a gentle tug, he helps her up and they walk side by side, up the sidewalk to the Marriott Renaissance Center. JG slides his arm around Sammy’s waist pulling her to him as they walk to the front of the hotel. Sammy just rolls her eyes and JG looks at her.

What? I do have a suite that I bought here while back. You’ll see.

JG winks at her with a slight grin as she looks into his.

Okay.

They get to the elevator and JG pushes the button for up. Soon the door opens and Sammy and JG step inside the elevator, with his arms still around her . JG then pushes a button and after the door closes, it starts to raise. A couple minutes later, the view switches to a suite and the elevator door opens. JG steps out first with Sammy’s hand in his. Sammy looks all around as JG takes his jacket off, tossing it on the back of the black leather sectional that overlooking the Detroit River. JG takes the remote from the table that is behind the sectional and flips on the 60 inch Phillips Plasma HD TV, where it shows a little bit of NCIS. JG then tosses the remote on the couch and soon heads to the kitchen where he opens a fridge, takes out a couple of Guinness. He then opens them both and hands Sammy her as she walk over to him. He raises his in the air towards her with a grin on his face.

To our victory on WAR and a little more of us.

Sammy blushes and they toast. JG takes a quick slug before turning around to the fridge to get some stuff out. Sammy takes a drink and sits down at the counter in a barstool. JG gets a jar of tomato pasta sauce, a thing of pizza dough, and some pepperonis. He places the contents on the counter then turns around and preheats the oven. Turns around and Sammy is smiling at JG and giggles.

What’s so funny?

Well, typically, a great looking guy that cooks is a rare thing.

Sammy blushes and shows her dimples as JG stretches out the pizza dough on a pizza stone with a slight laugh and he looks up.

Well, hopefully my good looks and great food impress you enough to for sure seal the deal on our win against the two alkies. You and I showing that why we are as great as we are. With you having the North American title and me soon getting my grasp on the World title, finally, this company is going up.

He then puts on the sauced and pepperoni dough a blend of cheeses. He then pops it in the oven and sets the timer. JG then grabs his beer and looks at Sammy.

RAW starts in a couple of minutes. Let’s head to the couch to watch it. I got this.

Sammy hops off the barstool and grabs her beer then proceeds to the couch. JG soon follows her, not before checking Sammy out, shaking his head looking at her ass. The both sit down on the couch and soon Monday Night RAW is heard blaring through the speakers. JG throws his arm on the back of the couch and props his feet on the steel and glass coffee table as Sammy sits her beer on it and sits down as well. JG looks at Sammy.

Nothing like a good pizza, beer, and company to make RAW even better.

Sammy grins and sighs a little before letting some words come out…..

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF