sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cutting the dead weight

Started by Simon Lee Nash, February 21, 2014, 12:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is going to the Atlanta to battle out with Jordan Cut for as his Light Heavyweight championship is on the line. Which was completely news to him cause he originally thought it was supposed to be a regular one on one match. But just recently was added to give Jordan Cut a title shot at the belt for what reason he doesn't understand.

Simon: What the hell is this?

Simon looking at the fight card seeing that he need to put his title on the line against Jordan Cut

Simon: Who in the hell let that jack off reward him a fucking title shot at my belt?

Scoffs

Simon: I mean seriously? Come on people I won't bitch so much but Jordan Cut is not even in my fucking league. I mean god he left his own fucking partner high and dry in a title match for the SEW War tag team championship. A championship that he didn't even earn in the first place. He has been going in and out like a hooker trying to pull god damn tricks to make ends meat.

Simon: I am sorry but I don't understand why Kristin Fox or for that matter Carlos Mitchell would reward Jordan Cut when everybody knows that Brady Henderson is the true number one contender and he should be the first in line for the title match not Jordan Cut.

Simon: Oh well, Fuck it then. I guess I will have to make an example out of Jordan Cut again. It's pretty interesting that this is in not so hotanta.

Simon: Here is the thing. I have been fighting and dealing with the best. I don't get it when someone is going to face me for a championship who has been nothing but a whining and crying little bitch who pouts and complains when shit doesn't go his way. I mean come on. He was a former Light Heavyweight champion and all he cared about was the love and attention from his girlfriend Venom and try to get in the panties of Taylor Andrews.

Simon: Taylor is fine to look at and I had the honor to spend some time with the golden goddess. But we both know when it comes to the fight night. We are focus on the job at hand and that is to win by all cost.

Simon: There is a journey and a long road you have to go through to live in my shoes. You have to do something unbelievable to make it here in the SEW. Now don't get me wrong. Jordan you found what it took to become the light heavyweight champion of the world once before when you defeated me in the center of the right. But let's be honest with ourselves that was a mistake and a down right fluke. That will never happen again. I am a little more older and wiser now then I was in the last time I faced off with you.

Simon: I will tell you one thing. What I have been doing here in the SEW has been one of the wildest rides I have ever been on. I mean look at me now Jordan. I have the Light Heavyweight championship around my waist. I am now one half of the SEW War Tag team champions. Hell there was a short time when I held the King of Chaos hardcore championship belt that was defending on a 24 hours a day and seven days a week. I held that for a few days all that was cool until the Mack decided he wanted to be the champion and take the belt off my hands. Now I even got to fight in the battle royal and make it to the X cage and won the whole damn thing. Now I am going to be in the main event of the biggest wrestling event of the year. Where I will be in the main event going for the World Heavyweight championship at Wrestle X.

Simon: Jordan Cut my journey is just begun. I am the SEW rookie of the year. My body of work states that I have been one of the fastest rising stars of them all. Hell even the great Mack believes that someday I can be a world champion. He said I have to work on a few things. Well Mack coming from you that is an honor and I will continue to strive for the greatness and someday maybe even at Wrestle X you will see me as the next world heavyweight champion.

Simon: However, all that I need to worried about is the here and now. That means I am walking into Atlanta and I am putting my SEW Light heavyweight championship on the line against you Jordan Cut and I am going to cut you from the championship ladder and down you go. All the way back to the bottom of the barrel where you belong.

Simon: It's said that you think you are the greatest wrestler alive. You are the biggest bitch alive that I have ever gotten to know here in the SEW. Now cry me a fucking river when you become my bitch on Anarchy this Friday night.

Simon Lee Nash gets up and starts to walk down the hallway. He thinks about the gameplan and try to remember everything in the scouting report on Jordan Cut. All the hours of studying him on film and the sparing sessions with his friends leading into the fight.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF