sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Midnight challenges Tina

Started by Midnight, October 07, 2011, 05:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Midnight is out in the ring and began to speak.

Midnight: Tina...since you want to claim that I am nothing but all talk, let's put that theory to fruitation. How about the next ppv be a match that made me who I am today...LEGENDARY. I propose you and me fight career vs career, if you lose..you retire permanently from wrestling. If I lose I will do the same. But that isn't all...(pauses and licks her lips) I challenge you to a Blood Manor House of Horror match. The object is to survive the house's traps that are all throughout the place and make your way to the roof. On the roof is a flag hanging on a pole. Climb the pole and get the flag and claim victory. But theirs a catch to all this. The traps are deadly and can cost you your life. One false move through the traps and your dead, survive them and get to the roof, and you may win. There was only two people that has ever made it through this. Me and my niece! You say that I am scared, then I am willing to die for the cause to prove to you that I am worthy of being in SEF. You can hollar that this isn't a fair advantage, but your the one that says I am scared..so I'm willing to put my body on the line to prove you wrong. Call it suicide, but I am not afraid of death.

Taylor Andrews

So as everyone awaits to see if Tina will accept the challenge, Midnight standing in the ring, left hand on her hips waiting herself and she raises the mic in her right hand. Before she can say anything “I Kissed A Girl� plays over the pa and out walks Tina smiling, waving at the cheering fans, then she skips down the aisle pointing in the ring and laughing. Midnight glaring at Tina who grabs her own mic and rolls in the ring leaping to he feet doing a crotch chop. She raises the mic and the music cuts out now, then Tina says.

So finally one of you little girls decides to actually call me out for a match and well, yea, it is a fucked up match and no, I don’t mean the whole traps thing and possibility of death, I mean really!?!

She looks sarcastically confused at Midnight who raises the mic to say.

If your scared, then just say no!

Tina laughing just shakes her head no and raises the mic saying.

No I am not saying no to the match, I am laughing at the idea you came up with, but knowing you its no surprise to the ludicrous stipulation you would choose. If that’s the match you want, then I have no problem kicking your ass all over whatever house were gonna tear apart and capturing the flag at the top. Its good that you want this to be a career versus career match too cause its about fucking time your ass gave this sport up. Your far from legendary, you’re a nobody who cannot accept that you failed in this business you claim to love so much, but instead degrade with you looney bin id-

Midnight brings up her mic to hit Tina with, but Tina ducks running to the ropes and springs off into a cross body. Midnight catches her and hoists her up running to a corner dropping Tina face first to the top turnbuckle. She staggers backwards and Midnight catches her in a full nelson trying to whip her around, but Tina keeps Midnight’s fingers from locking, then slips down flips around with a pele kick. Midnight staggers back as Tina gets up bolting into a spear taking her down and hammers away with punches. Midnight rolls her over and they spill out to the floor now with Tina rolling away springing up to her feet. Midnight gets up and security floods out as Tina slams into Midnight against the ring. They both throw punches, then the guards rip the two women apart dragging Tina up the aisle with her yelling.

YOU BETTER HOPE YOU DIE IN THE MATCH OR I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU!

The crowd on their feet for the action cheering for Tina as she is dragged off, Midnight yelling back.

BRING IT ON BITCH!

Both struggle to get free and Tina is gone now, then Midnight is let go as she calms down, the guards leaving, but watching her.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF