sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Midnight Fears T & A

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 09, 2011, 07:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Midnight certainly is getting pissed and though she claims its because all Tina does is run her mouth off talking shit, the truth is, Tina has only told it like it is and that makes Midnight out to be a joke. So essentially, as is the case for most people in this world, the truth hurts, the truth is that Midnight can’t hide behind anything or anyone no more. She has to meet Tina in the ring at Halloween HaVoc and then its all over for her cowardly self, but first the International Title will be taken by Tina and not Midnight, not her pathetic niece Alexandra nor her boy toy Matty or even Brooks. Its Tina’s time and she is more focused now than ever before on what she wants, to be International Champion! And now she lays back relaxing in the sun on a beach somewhere in this warm, fall evening. The lake calm and peaceful, stretching on for miles, the spot secluded, away from the city life and Tina just stretches her arms up now, a white bikini covering her breasts and bottoms and a pair of black shades cover her eyes. Tina sitting up now grabs a Heineken from a cooler next to her and pops the top open with a lighter, then takes a drink and sets the bottle on the cooler. She lays her arms by her sides, a smirk across her face now and Tina says.

Really Midnight, I’m the pot calling the kettle black when all I ever did was tell you the way it is, I spoke the truth about you and your lowdown, dirty ways in this business and you simply cannot handle it. You’re a joke, plain and simple and as for your niece Alexandra, how am I supposed to know she is no whore when she isn’t even around here to get to know anyone? Now hey, if she is a recluse, fine, I don’t care, but if your going into a match against someone, ya better do your homework as I have and the whole whore comment wasn’t even implied seriously if you had a clue about how it was said. Then again I don’t expect you to have a clue about that considering the nonsense that spews from your mouth. I may supposedly talk a lot of trash, but at least I back every word up and speak honestly because I know it hurts most close mind fucks like yourself!

A grin on her face now, almost Cheshire cat like and Tina takes another drink of her beer, sets it down and says.

So that’s it huh, your gonna change me, I will never be the same again after our lil horrors match, the scars on my body will make me remember. Well Midnight, scars I already have and I expect more in my career, I expect more than this lil bullshit with you because in the end, that’s all it is. You’re a sad case for you believe your own hype, you can’t handle the truth and it scares you so bad you have to lash out at others like me, falsely accusing me of being someone else. You want to say all I do is call you a liar, but Midnight, I only call you out on your lies, all I ever have done. You think I’m some nice girl who is all about a handshake and shaking my ass, well honey, that’s for respect and fun, when it comes time to get in that ring or to just plain fight as you and I will do, you simply don’t know me. I am dedicated to this sport yes, I will show respect when shown it, but when disrespected I will disrespect you as I have been doing and will do when that bell rings and you have nothing else to do except fight. By the way baby, I love surprises because another thing I remember yoy use to say a lot was expect the unexpected, yet you fail to realize that no one knows what’s gonna happen next. You’re a walking cliché Midnight or in other words a copycat, a follower, a sheep, a pawn, so I won’t sink that low just to burn you for it wouldn’t do any good. I’ll simply continue being the renegade I am, continue keeping this company alive and known for its equality. You on the other hand, the last thing you get to see before leaving SEF forever is me as the International Champion and if Alexandra is so good in the ring, prove it before Evolution or she won’t be getting anywhere near that title!

Tina drinks down some more beer, rolls the bottle in her left hand as the sun is disappearing the sky almost dark now and Tina smirking says.

Just like the sun you are disappearing and a new day will arise when SEF is free of Midnight bringing this company down. Your bad for business, plain and simple, but in twenty two nights business will pick up and you will pack up to go wherever it is you want to go, except with SEF. First you tried to write me off as a bimbo making yourself out to be a fool, now you claim I am doing the same yet all I ever did was call you out on everything you said about me. As for talking trash, writing checks, the only one of us who bounced check after check is you darling and its gonna happen again and no doubt about it, if you go anywhere else it’ll probably happen there as well. Your finished as far as SEF goes and you can’t even grasp that. You think this manor of horrors match is your salvation, that you cannot lose in that house, well honey, again, you do not know me. You have looked past me from the moment I got here and despite me proving you wrong in the ring, you continue to do so. No more though, no more baby, no more Midnight, no more boring bitches to listen to, no more crappy wrestling and imposter assaults. Your going away, far away from SEF because if you think I am leaving this company after busting my ass your dead wrong and I’m more than willing to make that so if I have to. The day I leave SEF is the day I have nothing else to gain here and that is a ways off for I have lot to gain, a lot to learn and am willing to do so unlike you who refuses to overcome your insecure, inept self. You have even more to learn and you constantly refuse to, you cannot accept that aren’t who you think you are. Remember Midnight, its not just your thoughts that make you the person you are for how you portray yourself in the eyes of your peers reflects who you are as well. Then again, that may too deep for your uneducated mind to understand, so to keep it simple, Thursday night the real T & A captures the International Title and on Halloween night the trick gets taken out of SEF leaving me with the treat, having the satisfaction of send you out of here. That’s right Midnight, your not evil, far from the most evil bitch in SEF, your just another ho, an old trick who can’t sell shit anymore and now your time is coming to an end because even when ya could sell shit, you sucked!

A laugh and Tina finishes her beer, drops the bottle in the sand, then she stands up grabbing her blanket she was sitting on. She folds it up and lays it on the collar flipping the handle up to secure it sort of. Tina then turns crossing her arms, then smirks saying.

All you can do is claim I talk too much yet I have said nothing wrong and always backed up every word I used to hype myself up with. When I step  in that ring I wrestle matches as good as anyone else and I like to credit my trainers, mentors for it, but have started to accept that my own drive is what makes me good. You Midnight, you go around saying you’ll kick anyone’s ass, but fail to deliver in the ring and it looks like your niece is following in your footsteps or else she would be seen around here, then again, maybe she doesn’t care, so then I ask, why even be here? If you don’t care to wrestle, then don’t come to SEF and for you Midnight, you get evicted in due time, a year late I think, but everyone gets chances in SEF. It wouldn’t surprise one bit if you were right back here a few weeks later as opportunity is handed out to everyone all the time. I am grabbing it, something you failed to do time after time. Your hopeless and soon to be homeless, but someplace will take ya, maybe ya could do what your best at it in your future endeavors, jerk the curtain or just jerk off the boys!

A cold look in her eyes now and Tina just cracks a smirk, then does a crotch chops and using both hands flips up her middle fingers. She then reaches forward past the view and a lil up close view of the curves of those soft, white breasts, the white bikini top tight around them and then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF