sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Unleashing the Nightmare (Soulless Empire)

Started by HardcoreQueen, October 11, 2011, 04:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HardcoreQueen

From out of the darkness steps Alexandra, it's late night, the witching hour.  Alexandra seems to be at home or some undisclosed location.  She's got on a gothic lolita dress, black and red in color, with black mary janes on her feet.  Over her right shoulder rests a lace umbrella, in her left hand is a porcelin doll.  Alexandra chuckles softly, nodding her head in a bow, her top hat, resting on her head.  She looks into the camera, which is located across the fire pit, from which she now stands by.  She dips her head for a moment, looking at the doll in her hands, then back up into the camera, before tilting her head to the side with a curious look on her face.

Alexandra:
Well Well, if it isn't little miss run off at the mouth and drink beer.  When did they start giving blow up dolls voice boxes. Look, "Baby Doll" do you realize that talking shit will get you beat?  You sit around calling everyone cliche, or a copy cat.  Take a good long, hard, look at yourself.  You are nothing more than a want to be ODB.  The only differeance between you and her, is well, talent.  -Alexandra smirks-  That burned didn't it.  I'm sorry if the truth hurts.  But I call them like I see them.  Then again, I dont think the likes of you would understand that concept, much less understand what I am saying.

Alexandra begins to pace around the fire pit, running her fingers through the dolls hair.  She knew the next part would freak Tina out, even if she wouldn't openly admit it to everyone.  She knew that Tina would just try even harder to beat her now.  And that was fine with Alexandra.  No matter how hard Tina tried, she would still only be second best, if she even ranked at all.

Alexandra:
You see Tina, I can call you that right.  -Alexandra nods-  I thought so.  You see Tina, my father taught me never to play with fire, but his long time friend and on screen brother, Kane, my most loyal of friends, he loved to play with fire.  He taught me how to control it, -Alexandra waved her hand over the fire, the flames licked at her hands-  how to use it, -she scoops some of it up into her hands- Not to be afraid of it.  -Alexandra stares into the fire in her hand, before closing her hand around it, putting the flames out-  You see, I'm not afraid of getting burned Tina.  You talk like your the baddest bitch to ever step foot into this industry.  Well I'm here to tell you straight.  You are nothing more than a piece of ass for rejects of this industry to paw at.  You arent Championship, material.  You speak as if you've won more championships than any of us.  I've won thirty-two Championships, seventeen of those are Hardcore Titles.  I began wrestling in late 1999 and I have been ever since.  I'm closing in on my twelth year in this industry.  And I dont see me stopping anytime soon.  And Midnight, she's been around even longer than that.  Matt Ward, he's been by my side since my almost life threating injury.  So tell me Tina, when the world goes dark, and your all alone, who loves you baby girl?  -Alexandra smirks-  That's right sweetheart, no one.

Alexandra pauses the camera looks at her through the fire, somewhere music begins to play.  From out of the darkness steps the other members of the Soulless Empire.  Alexandra licks her lips and then begins to speak again.  This time you can tell she's beyond ready for this match.  She was hell bent on making sure that she won the match.  She would hold that title in her arms, before the end of the night.

Alexandra:
You presume to know me so well, even so far as to insinuate that I'm a whore.  Nothing of the such has ever slipped my lips about you.  You call me a recluse, maybe so.  I stay to myself, because I have no desire to get caught up in the drama.  I am here to cause pain, to spill blood.  But then again, I'm not really reclusive.  I'm mysterious, I keep to myself, and wait for the right time to strike.  I watch you from the dark, I'm there when you dream.  I'm not afraid to prove myself to you.  Tonight, it wont matter who I pin out there.  Matt and Midnight know what I am capable of when I am in that ring, and trust me, neither of them are going to stop me from winning tonight.  So you call me reclusive, fine, I'll play that game.  Tonight I'll be the Black Widow, and I'll kill your dreams.

With that, Alexandra lifts the porcelin doll that looks like Tina, and tosses it into the flames, she watches, big eyed, as the clothing, the hair and doll begin to burn.  She closes her eyes for a moment, breathing in deep, then she opens them and looks into the camera once again.

Alexandra:
You see Tina, you think I'm nothing.  Well tonight I will show you and JG Brooks, just what I am capable of.  After I walk out with the win, you will see me in a different light.  And a darkness will fall over SEF, when I take the throne.

With that, the camera flips off, and leaves the crowd wanting more, and more would come.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF