sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 80 {12/12/05}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 20, 2014, 10:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

December 12th, 2005

Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie blasts over the pa as we come alive in the Richmond Coliseum here in Richmond, Virginia. Our cameras pan around the arena capturing all the fans, well as many as we can before we drop down to the commentators table at ringside. 

Nick: Welcome to Monday Night Extreme ladies and gentlemen, just yesterday we saw Spike Dudley upset Shane Mack for the World Heavyweight Title, what happens tonight is sure to be one hell of a show.

Frankie: It was truly an upset and Mack must have been not all there to let Spike beat him and believe me, Mack will get that belt back.

Nick: We'll see, but we also have other titles on the line tonight, the Intercontinental Title in a triple threat, D-Von and Blaze for the European Title, no intereference and no dq.

Frankie: A rematch from last weeks borefest between those two jobbers.

Nick: I thought they did quite well despite the intereference and none this week, so we'll see a clear winner. Sandman faces Slick Vic who is in just his second match, plus our main event, is it still Mack and Whitney or will it change, let's get on with it and find out.

Welcome To Dudleyville hits the pa and Spike Dudley comes walking out with the World Title around his waist to a huge ovation. He heads down the ramp high fiving the fans and soon slides in the ring, jumps on the ropes and pumps his arms in the air. Spike hops down and gets a mic now, then he speaks. 

Spike Dudley: Wow man, this is incredible, only the second Dudley to ever hold the SEF World Heavyweight Title, its an honor and god bless those before who held this title. Last nights match is one of the most talked about matches in a long time, so many say it was awesome, a classic, one to go down as the best in history, but there have been negatives and from boys in the back, namely Matt Matlock. Told me I won by a fluke, that I don't do anything on TV, but its funny Matt, its like the pot calling the kettle black. When was the last time you ever used an opportunity you were given?

The crowd cheers at Spike shooting back to Matt.

Spike Dudley: I know what I have and have not done, I realize in my time here I have stayed on the sidelines a bit, but anytime I was given a chance, I took it, I used it, something you have not done.

Just then we hear Cowboy by Kid Rock hit the pa and out walks Shane Mack wearing jeans and his leather jacket, a shirt underneath. He has a bandage on his head and a mic in his hand. The crowd give a mixed reaction as Mack just walks to the ring and rolls in, stands up and goes face to face with Spike.

Shane Mack: Nice huh, your the champ now, way to go Spike. I'd be lying if I said you didn't earn it, so I won't say either or straight up. I will say this, my match tonight was made on the fact that that title was on the line, so the match is off, but you and Whitney will fight in a Ladder match. You have to open this card and you do so right now, so I'll leave now and let ya get down to business.

Cowboy rehits as Mack drops his mic and struts on out of the ring heading to the back.

Nick: A confrontation between Mack and Spike, but apparently Mack is not having his match, Spike and Whitney will fight.

Frankie: Its a shame we don't get to see Mack in action, but lets see how long the team of Spike and Whitney last now.

Triple Threat Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Michelle Manson(c)
VS
Spike Dudley
VS
Matt Matlock 

Matt is in the ring now and is hammering Spike into a corner with punches. Spike guts it out and soon ducks out chopping away at Matt, then he pulls him down with a ddt. Michelle makes it in the ring soon and comes charging at Spike with a club to the back sending him out of the ring. Michelle lays in some kicks to Matt, then lifts him up and nails a snap suplex. She climbs up top quickly leaping off with a moonsault, but Matt rolls out of the way in time. We suddenly see Slick Vic bolt out and spear Spike out on the floor knocking him out. Vic moves around the ring getting Matt's attention as Michelle gets to her feet and dropkicks him out of the ring. She sees Spike and gets out of the ring lifting Spike up and rolling him in. Vic sends Matt into the steel steps as Michelle climbs to the top rope and nails a splash to Spike and pins, 1.......2........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Michelle Manson!

This Is Now by Hatebreed hits the pa as Vic jumps in the ring lifting Michelle up in the air. Matt gets in the ring and looks to continue this match, but Vic sees him and grabs Michelle exiting the ring quickly and heading to the back, Matt following them quickly.

Nick: Once again we see Vic interefere, what could have been a title change in a good match turned into chaos.

Frankie: Hey, Matt and Spike knew how Vic and Michelle work, they should have been prepared.

We catch up backstage to Vic and Michelle who are laughing now, Michelle sits on a box as Vic runs his hand through her hair. 

Michelle Manson: That was great, but I should be World Champ now, I did pin Spike.

Slick Vic: True, very true, you kicked his ass, lil runt should have put up the title twice tonight, try and be a worthy champ.

Just then we see Matlock come running over after Vic, but security is on him quickly preventing a brawl. Vic yells at him and we see Blaze Inferno come behind Michelle knocking her down now. Vic turns and gets her off Michelle, security breaks them up and gets all parties away from each other as we cut back to ringside.

Nick: Looks like Blaze isn't done with Michelle and Matt seems to not be taking Vic's run in too low key.

Frankie: Its his funeral and this new guy I bet will tear Matt apart.

Singles Match
The Sandman
VS
Slick Vic 

As soon as Sandman enters the ring Vic is all over him with punches, whips him to the ropes and nails a hard spear. Vic stays on him hammering Sandman with punches, then he rips him up and sends him into a corner. Vic backs up some and charges full speed at Sandman, but he gets a boot up sending Vic to the mat. Sandman drops an elbow on him, then gets up and lifts up Vic into a scoop slam. Sandman kicks away at him some, then pulls up Vic punching him back into the ropes. Vic fires back with his own punches, then shoves Sandman backwards and bolts at him for a clothesline. Sandman ducks and Vic drops the ref, then turns and starts throwing punches with Sandman again. Matt Matlock wastes no time now and he comes charging out and gets in the ring leaping up and crashes on Vic and Sandman taking them down. He hammers Vic with punches, but Vic rolls from the ring and starts up the ramp as Matt heads after him and the ref comes to. Sandman sits up in a corner now as the ref is up seeing Vic head behind the curtain and Matt follows. The ref shakes his head and starts a count, reaches ten and calls for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by count out, The Sandman!

Enter Sandman hits the pa as Sandman stands up and drinks some beer.

Nick: Matt just cost Vic the match, I bet these two are gonna tear it up when they finally go head to head.

Frankie: No, Vic will tear Matt apart!

Were in the back where we find Slick Vic running down a hall, Matt is nowhere in sight, but a figure comes diving out of a room with a chair sending Vic to the floor. That figure is Spike Dudley who lets out a few more shots to Vic's head, then drops the chair and walks off as we just cut to ringside. 

Nick: Damn, Spike just laid out Vic cold, what visciousness.

Frankie: He blindsided him, Vic wasn't ready for that.

Hardcore Hotel
Host: Shane Mack
Guest: Matt Matlock 

The ring is set up for the Hotel and we hear Cowboy by Kid Rock playing as Mack is already in the ring with a mic in hand and dressed the same as earlier.

Shane Mack: Alright, getting right down to business, I have a lil announcement to make regarding our next pay per view, Christmas Carnage, yep, broadcast on Christmas day cause we in SEF work through it all, any holiday, every damn day, we do what no one else does, we live up to the name extreme, namely cause I am the Extreme Icon. Seems Blaze was after Michelle tonight, so then they will fight one more time in a Barbed Wire TLC match, just like the name says, barbed wire ropes mixed with tables, ladders, and chairs, oh my!

The crowd cheers for this as Mack shows no care.

Shane Mack: Now then, my guest, Matt Matlock, get your ass out here, boy!

Mack stares to the back and we soon hear Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach hit the pa and out comes Matlock with his TV Title. He makes his way down and slides in the ring, then stands up in Mack's face.

Shane Mack: About damn time, now listen up. For one, you are having a match at Christmas Carnage as well, you will defend your TV Title in a Hardcore match against The Serial Thriller and also, the winner will be the number one contender to the Intercontinental Title. Now Matt, turn your attention to the tron cause I have a surprise for you.

Matt steps back some and turns to the tron, but watches Mack as well. The tron lights up soon and we see the face of Sean Martin appear, he is in a suit and sits at a table.

Sean Martin: Hey Matt, never thought you would see me huh? I never left SEF, I sold the company to Mack, but he kept me on as the Chairman of the Board because the Owner does not have to be Chairman.

Shane Mack: Very true, I don't like sitting in meetings, being all correct in business, I run SEF in the locker room and Matt, you didn't run Sean out, you were a lazy fuck, but there were more slackers like you and by the way, I never wanted to rid SEF of you.

The tron has went to black now and we hear The Unforgiven by Metallica hit the pa and Slick Vic comes walking out in a pair of tear away addias' and a Metallica shirt. Mack and Matt both look at him confused as do the fans, Vic just smirks and casually steps into the ring and gets himself a mic, stands over in a corner and soon speaks.

Slick Vic: Oh fuck, the look on you rfaces is simply priceless, no one ever thought this would be happening, but what better night than on my birthday, December the 12th, twenty five years ago I was born and given the name of Victor Viper Vladimir!

The crowd is stunned, Matt too and Mack looking shifty eyed.

Slick Vic: What's wrong Mack, feeling uneasy knowing your plan to be myself has backfired? You revealed to have been Viper all along, but guess what, I am Viper, I am Slick Vic, I am now known as of now as my full birth name, but you can call me Triple V, call me whatever actually, just don't call me dead cause that was a plan for me to retire. Its all I wanted, to be done in this business, but no, you had to try and play everyone and well ya did, you fucked up my plan, but hey man, that was a hell of a plan, no wonder were like brothers, we even think alike.

Matt Matlock: So wait a fucking second, your Viper, Mack was never you and your not dead? What kind of sick fucks are you, this is ludicrious and bullshit!

Viper: Matt Matlock, I am Viper and this year, the Viper you saw, that was Mack and also, there is another man Mack claimed to portray yet he really didn't, this man, behind you.

Matt and Mack whip around and we see Thor bolt out and Gore Mack out of his boots, then roll from the ring and head to the back. Matt hangs back across the ring from Viper as Mack rolls on to his back and soon kneels up staggering on to his feet. Viper looks to speak, but we suudenly hear The Way I Am by Eminem hit the pa and out walks a guy looking like Eminem, like the old Xavier, he is dressed in sweat pants and a hooded sweat shirt, some sneakers and he is looking pissed, a mic in his hand. He stays on stage and speaks.

Xavier: Yea muthafucka, no big draw out, I am Xavier and much like Mack tried to do with Viper, he did to me. I wasn't planning to retire, I was just planning a hell of a stunt, but no, ya had to fuck it all up Mack and Viper, you think it was a hell of a plan. Fuck you both, hell, fuck you to Matt, fuck ya all, fuck SEF, fuck this shit. I won the title once, enough for me, I loved DOGG way better, it was more my style, it was me, so SEF I am not coming back to, I'll find another company, I will kill myself before I come back. You boys do whatever, I'm out, fuck you!

Xavier whips his mic down the ramp and flips off all three men, then turns and walks out. Viper smirks at Mack who shrugs and Matt is just stunned and confused. We suddenly see Serial Thriller come over the guard rail and enter the ring behind Matt, elbows him in the kidneys, then dives forward pulling Matt down with Perfection At Its Best. He stands up and is near Viper who stares at him. Thriller backs away towards Mack and the two stand side by side now.

Viper: Not bad Mack, not bad at all, looks like your doing fine, I got my own business, lil miss Michelle needs me in the back, but don't worry, I'll show SEF once again why I am who I say I am, The Player, Triple V!

Viper tosses the mic down now and exits the ring as Mack and Thriller look to each other, then shrug and exit the ring as well laughing at Matt.

Nick: My god, that was shocking, Viper and Xavier, Thor as well, neither were Mack, he just wanted to steal their glory is all, crazy.

Frankie: But as Viper said, a hell of a plan and it woulda work had they just stayed "dead"!

We go to the back where D-Von walks past Mack and Thriller bumping into them. D-Von keeps walking, but Mack and Thriller flip and tacle D-Von down beating the hell out of him. Mack gets a trash can and dumps it over D-Von's head, then Thriller lifts him up and ddt's him on the floor. The two just laugh and walk off as we cut to ringside. 

Nick: My god, what a disrespectful act towards D-Von, totally uncalled for.

Frankie: Ah who cares, D-Von sucks anyways.

No Intereference
No Disqualification
SEF European Championship
D-Von Dudley(c)
VS
Blaze Inferno 

We see Blaz ein the ring and D-Von making his way up the steps carrying himself a lil slowly due to the attack just minutes ago. D-Von steps in the ring and hands off his title, then jumps the gun charging at Blaze knocking her down with a clothesline. She pops back up and D-Von hammers her into a corner with punches. She ducks out and runs the ropes flying at him with a cross body, but D-Von counters with a powerslam into a pin, 1.......2.....kickout! D-Von pops up and rips up Blaze for a scoop slam, but she slips behind D-Von and nails an elbow to his head. Blaze then brings a knee up to his back and charges forward dropping him with a bulldog. Blaze runs off the ropes nailing an elbow drop, then she floats over looking for an armbar, but D-Von rolls out of it and they both get up facing off. Blaze runs and slides under his legs, then pops up looking for a chop block, but D-Von spins around and hits the ropes coming back with an elbow to Blaze's back. He pulls her up and whips Blaze to the ropes nailing a back elbow on her, then lays in some kicks to her and whips her up into a corner. D-Von charges in with a shoulder block, but Blaze jumps up on the ropes causing D-Von to hit the ringpost. She pulls him up the ropes soon and looks for an armbar, then turns for a tornado ddt, but D-Von turns as well and hooks her head nailing a modified Saving Grace off the ropes. He drapes an arm over and the ref counts, 1.............2..............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still SEF European Champion, D-Von Dudley!

Bombshell by Powerman 5000 hits the pa and D-Von tries pushing himself up, but we soon see Shane Mack come running down and slide in going right to D-Von with punches, then lifts him up and nails a ddt. Mack pulls up Blaze and runs her out of the ring, then grabs the European Title and lays it in the corner. He gets a mic now and kneels down by D-Von.

Shane Mack: Hey asshole, me and you, right now, European Title on the line, hardcore rules!

Nick: What, that isn't fair!

Frankie: Life is not fair, D-Von sucks, forget about it.

Hardcore Match
SEF European Championship
D-Von Dudley(c)
VS
Shane Mack 

And so the match begins with Mack jabbing the mic into D-Von's head, then he rolls from the ring and grabs a chair bringing that in. D-Von is hunched over with the mic in his hand and slowly gets up. Mack readies himself with the chair and swings, but D-Von ducks it and comes back with th emic nailing Mack in the head. D-Von then grabs the chair and cracks him over the head, but Serial Thriller comes charging out and slides in the ring tackling D-Von to the mat. He starts hammering him with punches, but D-Von fires back and they roll out to the floor. Mack gets up and sees them, then runs the ropes and flies out with a splash to them both. Mack rolls to his feet and grabs the ring bell now bashing D-Von in the head bustinghim open. He tosses the bell down and pulls up D-Von leaning him against the table. Thriller gets up and Mack whispers to him, then goes up to the top rope of the ring. Thriller lifts up D-Von in a suplex holding him straight up facing Mack who flies off with a cross body nailing D-Von and bringing him straight down through the commentators table.

Nick: Oh my god, is he still alive, are they both still alive?

The crowd is chanting Holy Shit and Mack kneels up holding his ribs. Thriller helps him up, but Mack remembering its hardcore drops on D-Von for the pin, 1..........2.........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF European Champion, Shane Mack!

Cowboy by Kid Rock hits the pa and Mack reaches in the ring grabbing the European Title and hold sit up high, then he grabs a mic and stands over D-Von.

Shane Mack: Ya know, this here title is the only one I have never held in SEF, makes me, well shit, I am sure everyone can figure it out. But ya know, Sean Martin may be my chairman, he may know the business side, but bringing back so many titles was a bad move. I will now correct it by retiring the European Title, forever like it should be, and oh yea, D-Von....

Mack & Thriller: Kiss This!

They do crotch chops as Cowboy rehits and then they head to the back.

Nick: He retired the title just like that, stole it from D-Von all to become a grand slam champ, what a lowdown, direty, so-

Frankie: Hey, that's our Owner and he has earned the right to be a grand slam winner, he is the best we got for SEF!

We go to the back where we see Mack and Thriller laughing as they head down the hall. Whitney comes out of a room and meets them, a stand off and Mack soon smiles. 

Shane Mack: Funny I should see you, I need to tell ya something honey. The match we were to have tonight will happen at Christmas Carnage, your career on the line, whether you win the title tonight or not, you will fight for your career.

Whitney Marret: Macky, I was born to fight and it don't matter no more if its you, Thriller, Viper, if it was HBK, Hulk Hogan, I'll fight anyone and any odds, so come get some.

Whitney pushes her way past the two who turn and watch her go as we cut to ringside.

Nick: Well it seems Whitney's career will still be decided in a match and she is ready for anyone at this point.

Frankie: Mack has her number, she's just to blind to see.

Main Event
Ladder Match
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Spike Dudley(c)
VS
Whitney Marret 

The ladder is at ringside and the title hangs over the ring now. Spike and Whitney stand a few feet apart now and both nod to one another in respect. They move in for a lock up and struggle for position. Spike backs up Whitney, but she turns him around and lays in some chops. Whitney whips him acros sthe ring and charges at him for a clothesline, but Spike ducks her and nails a neckbreaker. He runs the ropes and nails a short dropkick sending Whitney into the bottom rope. Spike then slides out of the ring and grabs the ladder bringing it in the ring. As he slides in Whitney drops an elbow to his back, then she floats over elbowing Spike in the head. Whitney pulls him up and delivers a piledriver, then she pulls up the ladder standing it in the middle of the ring. Whitney lifts up Mack and hammers him with elbows, then she bends him down looking for Southern Pride, but Spike backdrops her. He gets to his feet and lifts up Whitney scoop slamming her. He then goes to the top rope and leaps off looking for his stomp, but Whitney rolls away in time and gets up clubbing him in the back. She whips him into the ropes and tries a clothesline, but misses. SPike comes back with a cross body, but she ducks it and runs the ropes dropkicking him out of the ring. Whitney then goes to the ladder and starts climbing, but we see Shane Mack come running out and slide in the ring. He runs the ropes and shoulder blocks the ladder sending Whitney falling stomach first across the top rope. Viper comes from the crowd now as Spike is in the ring and hammering Mack with some punches. Viper slides in the ring and clubs Spike in the back, but Whitney prevents him from throwing a punch by dropping him with a reverse ddt. Mack grabs Whitney nailing a ddt, but Spike kicks him in the gut and delivers the Dudley Dog. He gets up and stands the ladder up. Whitney is up now and Spike leaps on to Viper's back getting some hangtime to deliver a hurracanrana to Whitney. Spike kicks Viper in the gut, then he heads up the ladder now. Whitney comes to, but Mack is up and nails her with the Shows Ova. Viper gets up looking to stop Spike, but Mack tackles him to the mat just as Spike grabs the title.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and still the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, Spike Dudley!

Welcome To Dudleyville hits the pa and Spike starts down the ladder now. Mack gets away from Viper and talks him out of a brawl, then he grabs a mic. Spike is on the mat and he helps up Whitney while keeping an eye on Mack and Viper.

Shane Mack: Alright, myself and Whitney, we will be fighting at Christmas Carnage and Whitney, my present to you is an I Quit match because baby, you'll be singing those two words and then packing up and leaving the ring forever! Now one more match, World Title and since Viper, you and Spike for history, your famous Hell in a Cell when Spike was powerbombed off the top. So at Christmas Carnage it will be a Hell in a Cell for the World Title, Viper, end him this time!

Viper grins and then Mack lunges at Spike, but Whitney snaps up and kicks him in the gut nailing Southern Pride. Viper is hammering Spike with punches, but Whitney runs the ropes and dropkicks him. Spike then grabs Viper and nails him with the Dudley Dog. Whitney has the World Title now and she grabs Spike raising his arm and handing it to him.

Nick: My god, two more matches added to Christmas Carnage and what matches they were, plus Spike and Whitney just laid out their opponents.

Frankie: After a couple cheapshots, we'll see what its like one on one, face to face.

Nick: Yea we will, but were done for tonight, so we'll see you nect week folks, goodnight and happy holidays from SEF.

Feel So Numb hits the pa as we pan up over the arena, the fans cheering for a great show and we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF