sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 91 {2/27/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 20, 2014, 11:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

February 27th, 2006

Were still in Japan and Extreme opens up now inside the Sumo Hall. Our camera roam around inside capturing the mostly japanese fans and we soon drop down to the commentators table at ringside where Jack Hines and Frankie Malone sit.

Jack Hines: Hello folks and this is Jack Hines your new voice of SEF welcoming you to Monday Night Extreme and were still in Japan. Just in case anyone wants to know, Nick Miller has left SEF, on good terms, he was offered a job over here in Japan and I believe he'll have his own show of sorts.

Frankie Malone: I never liked the guy anyways, but I don't like you, why can't I ever get a good partner?

Jack Hines: Shut up Frankie! We have a show to call together and we will do it, if ya don't like it, I'll do it alone.

Frankie Malone: Yea right mister I'm afraid of Spyke, heh, your a joke!

Jack Hines: Afraid of Spyke, who says?

Frankie Malone: In his promo dude, all you interviewers were afraid to interview him, you and Melanie conned Doug into doing it.

Jack Hines: What, I never did that. If i was asked too I would have interviewed him, I tried finding him, kid hides a lot, guess he's afraid.

Frankie Malone: Well anywas, we do have a show to call and the main event will see SEF's top star fight SEF's worst to see who keeps their job.

Jack Hines: Crazy match made and Christine appears to wanna keep her job badly, finally she is stepping up, but too lil too late. We also got the debut of that poser Spyke and he faces Matlock who just last night lost his International title.

Frankie Malone: Maybe Spyke can get a win, who knows. Sandman and First fight as well, Eric Michaels and Jackal, couple sleeper matches. We also for a triple threat with McMoney defending the International Title and a tag team match see Whitney and Spike team up against D-Von and Ryan Cross.

Jack Hines: Hopefully we get some tag teams heating up as we need a good tag division again. I'm looking forward to calling a good show, so lets get on with it.

But before we can have a match we go backstage and outside of a locker room. The door soon opens seeing Christine walk out wiping her mouth and licking her lips. She heads down the hall a ways and we soon see the Commish, Sly come walking out and zips up his pants, a smirk on his face. he looks after Christine and soon speaks causing her to stop and turn back.

Sly: Hey, just so ya know, the match is off, but we need a main event and well I am just gonna change it to a singapore cane on a pole match, loser stays employed, but will sure get a beating!

Sly smirks and walks the other way down the hall as Christine looks pissed and storms off down the hall, we just cut to ringside.

Jack Hines: Whoa, seems Christine may have down some "work" to get her match dropped, but its only changed and even more brutal.

Frankie Malone: No one will get fired now, she outta be happy what she did worked.

Jack Hines: If you say so, but yea, least no one wil-

Jack is cut off as we hear those three words, "Are You Ready" come over the pa, then we the theme song of Impact X start to kick in a few seconds later, the tron playing a video of police raids, strippers, then shows clips of Mack and McMoney in the ring as well just goofing around doing crotch chops and shit. We soon see the two men come walking out on stage now, Mack in his gear with each of his titles over a shoulder and a smirk on his face. McMoney has on a suit and his Tag Title around his waist with a black bag in hi shand and we see Big Country behind them holding his arms up in an X. The fans give a mixed reaction as they love Mack, but hate Impact X. The three of them head on down the ramp and Mack makes his way up on the apron as Country heads up the steps and McMoney roll sin under the ropes. Once all three are in the ring we see Mack and McMoney stand side by side with BC in between and behind them raising his arms back up in an X. Mack and McMoney do some crotch chops now, then McMoney jumps up on the ropes as Mack grabs a mic. The music soon dies down and BC steps back against the ropes, McMoney leaning against him while Mack speaks.

Mack: You see this right here, this is truly what Impact X is about. Look at us, myself and McMoney, M & M, we hold the triple crown of SEF between us. The World, International, and Tag Titles all held between two men, the top stars of SEF. But ya know, my boy here, McMoney....

Mack brings up an arm as McMoney steps over next to Mack.

Mack: He has a lil something fo an announcement to make, something concerning his brand new title he just won last night. So my friends, do your thing.

Mack hands him the mic and stands with an arm on his shoulder now.

McMoney: Well Mack, I'm not known to be a guy that says I told ya so...but I told ya so! Last night Impact X walked in the top tag team in the business, and walked out not only as the top team in the business, but the top two single stars in the business as well. Last night, the headliner...the main eventer...the icon of SEF...The Showsteala...my best friend, Shane Mack put on an extreme wrestling 101 class in this ring when he did what no other has ever done in SEF history, capture 10 World Championships! Also last night, you all saw yours truly fulfill my destiny and win the SEF International Championship!

Mack: Speaking of, wheres it at Mike?

McMoney: Funny you should ask...

McMoney opens the bag now and pulls out a championship belt, then holds it to the camera letting us see it up close. He then brings it down and lays it on his shoulder.

McMoney: This is a one of a kind championship, hand crafted to perfection for yours truly! Last night at Barely Legal, I showed Matlock and Bubba what a wrestling clinic is all about when I pinned both their shoulders to the mat and climbed that stairway to heaven to capture what is rightfully mine...the SEF International championship....

McMoney hands the mic back to Mack and steps back some admiring his new custom title.

Mack: Hell yea bro, a mighty fine looking belt I must say, it fits ya and well hey, that's about it to wrap up what we had to say, so if any of ya all sumbitches ain't down with this shit, we got a couple sweet lil words for ya....

Mack leans back by McMoney as BC steps over and all three shout out, "Kiss This", then Mack drops the mic as the theme of Impact X blasts over the pa and they starts doing crotch chops before exiting the ring and heading backstage.

Jack Hines: Wow, McMoney with a brand new custom title representing the International Title, nice piec eof gold I'll admit.

Frankie Malone: Hell yea it was and Impact X, the triple crown of SEF held between those two, damn their good.

Singles Match
Matt Matlock
VS
Spyke

Spyke and Matlock don't even wait for a bell as they go right after one another, Spyke getting the upper hand! Spyke throws Matlock to the outside and whips him into the post, but Matlock reverses it on him sending Spyke shoulder first into the post! Matlock grabs him and works the arm over a little bit, and they eventually get back in the ring. Matlock picks up Spyke and goes for the Animal's Instincts, but Spyke reverses it, surprising the crafty veteran Matlock! Matlock goes for a clothesline, but Spyke ducks that as well and the ref gets nailed going down!

Jack Hines: Oh man, this can't be good, well, maybe for the fans.

Frankie Malone: Hell yea, see some hardcore action.

Matlock finally connects on a spinning back elbow, as he looks down to the apron and sees Spyke's good luck charm. He picks it up and is measuring Spyke, when out of nowhere Michael McMoney runs in the ring wearing nothing but shoes and pants and clubs Matlock from behind! Michael picks up the barbed-wire wrapped singapore cane and measures Matlock. Matlock and Spyke get up at the same time, as McMoney swings it and Matlock ducks, causing McMoney to brutally crack Spyke with it! McMoney shrugs it off and spins around, as Matlock goes for a clothesline! McMoney ducks and kicks him in the gut, as he plants Matlock with Money Talks on the cane! McMoney grabs Spyke, throws him on Matlock, picks up the cane and takes off up the entrance ramp as the referee comes to and counts! 1...2...3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Spyke!

Points of Authority hits the pa as Spyke sits up bleeding from the shot with the barbed wire cane. He sorta sickly smiles, but sees McMoney and gets a nasty look on his face just sitting there staring. McMoney grins at him before heading backstage.

Jack Hines: Damn McMoney, but why cost Spyke, why target him? I thought he and Matlock had bad blood?

Frankie Malone: McMoney is finished with Matt, time to show this new kid whats up.

We go to the back where Adam Smith is walking down the hall ready for hi smatch which is next. We soon see Christine come up behind him and grab his arm, then gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Christine: There you are, ready to kick this guys ass?

Adam Smith: Oh yea, show him who's gonna tap out and stay at the bottom while I rise to the top, where I belong.

Christine: You definitely belong at the top, but hey, my match is changed, its a singapore cane on a pole match now, so no ones job is on the line.

Adam Smith: But I thought Sly wanted you gone.

Christine: I guess he he saw how much I wanted to stay and didn't wanna risk losing Mack since we all know I am gonna win.

Adam Smith: That's my girl!

Adam puts an arm around Christine and the two head for the ring as we cut out there now.

Frankie Malone: Boy, if only Jackal knew, but hey, least the match is changed.

Jack Hines: I guess so, let's hope he don't find out, be a bad situation.

Submission Match
Adam Smith w/Christine
VS
Eric Michaels

Eric Micheals stands inside of the ring taunting. Then Beautiful But Deadly hits the speakers, and Christine comes out on the ramp. She stands there, and starts to dance rather seductively as the fans cheer. Eric gets entranced by this, and doesn't noticed Adam come in from the crowd. He slides inside the ring and clubs Eric in the back as Jeff Haynes calls for the bell. Adam irish whips Eric to the corner and follows it up with a clothesline. Eric falls face first on the mat, as Adam hooks in a surfboard stretch. He leans back as Eric yells in pain.

Jack Hines: Adam came in from the crowd getting the early advantage and has been in full control since.

Frankie Malone: That's how Jackal has to get in control and plus its a nobody in the first place, just like himself.

Micheals squirms but he gets to the rope and the ref counts to four until Adam breaks the hold. He picks Micheals up only to get poked in the eye. Eric runs off the opposite ropes and looks to hit Adam with a clothesline but he's cut off by a big time Yakuza Kick to the head. Adam rolls him over, and pulls him to the center of the ring before locking in the Hunt's End. Eric tries to hold on but there's no place for him to go, so he taps.

Brittany Fox: Your winner of this match by submission, "The Jackal" Adam Smith!

Don't Tread On Me hits the pa as Christine gets in the ring raising her husbands hand in the air, then gives a him a kiss.

Jack Hines: Adam with a nice win tonight, made his opponent tap, hopefully he can turn his role around in SEF.

Frankie Malone: As I said, he faced a nobody like himself, so he better prove himself real quick.

Triple Threat Match
SEF International Championship
Michael McMoney(c) w/Big Country
VS
Bubba Ray Dudley
VS
Blaze Inferno

Blaze and Bubba are in the ring ready for the triple threat for the International Title. We see McMoney heading to the ring now with Big Country behind him and they soon get to ringside. McMoney hands his title to BC, then slides in the ring and all three competitors stare each other down. McMoney and Bubba start towards one another, still some tension from last night, but Blaze comes charging over clubbing McMoney in the back which allows Bubba to kick him in the gut and deliver a gutwrench side slam. Blaze drops down with a double axe handle to Bubba's back, then pulls him up and looks for a side headlock. Bubba nail sher on the stomach, then lifts her up and drops Blaze with a backdrop. McMoney is on his knees now as Bubba gets up and delivers a kick right to his head, then lifts up McMoney and runs him shoulder first into a corner all the way to the ringpost. McMoney falls out on the apron as Blaze is up and dropkicks Bubba into the corner, then roll shim for a pin, 1......2.......kickout!

Jack Hines: Close fall there by Blaze who is actually number one contender to the World Title, she'd be on a roll to win this title tonight,

Frankie Malone: Not likely to happen, she's in there with McMoney!

Blaze pulls up Bubba and delivers a piledriver, then she climbs up to the top rope, but McMoney gets in the ring grabbing the ref while Big Country jumps on the apromng and grabs Blaze in a press slam, then tosses her throat first over the guard rail taking her pretty much out of the match for quite a while.

Jack Hines: That was uncalled for and unfair.

Frankie Malone: Who ya gonna dq, its triple threat!?

BC gets down to the floor as Blaze lays on the floor holding her throat. McMoney shoves the ref and kicks Bubba in the gut, then lifts him up looking for Money Talks. Bubba elbows him in the head and whips McMoney to the ropes looking for a clotheslined. McMoney ducks it and comes back nailing a nice dropkick, then pins Bubba, 1.......2.......kickout! McMoney lifts up Bubba and whips him into the ropes, then nails a drop toehold laying Bubba over the bottom rope. He gets up getting the refs attention again while BC uses the title to bash Bubba in the head. McMoney then pulls up Bubba and delivers Money Talks, turns him over, and pins, 1........2.......3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still SEF International Champion, Michael McMoney!

Money Talks hits the pa as McMoney gets out on the floor and hugs BC who hands him the title and the two just head up the ramp among the booing crowd.

Jack Hines: A cheap way to win, McMoney will get his just one of these days.

Frankie Malone: What are you talking about, I saw a clean match, are you sure we had the same thing on our monitors?

Jack Hines: You know we did.

We got backstage now where we find Matlock talking to Sly. Matt is more or less yelling at Sly actually.

Matlock: So your telling me that the Prison Yard is not official and that Blaze is the number one contender, so she gets my rightful shot at Mack?

Sly: You were there last night, y-

Matlock: I don't care, fuck Blaze! Mack accepted my challenge, now make the match official before I do something your gonna regret!

Sly: Don't threaten me cause I am the boss and you won't get shit if you touch me.

Just then we see Blaze Inferno come behind Matt and just cross her arms, then clear her throat. Matt turns around staring a hole through her and Sly steps to the side looking at both.

Blaze Inferno: What's wrong Matt, jealous cause I won the right and deserve it more than you?

Matlock: Are you kidding, I have beat your ass all over the ring since you came to SEF, I deserve the shot at Mack, I earned the right to be World Champ, its mine!

Blaze Inferno: Take a number Matt cause no matter what you say I am still the number one contender.

Sly: Hold on a second. Matt, I can forget your yelling, I dealt with worse, I know what ya want and well maybe I can give it to ya.

Blaze Inferno: WHAT?!

Sly: Next week its gonna be the two of you in a steel cage and Matt, you win and I will consider adding you into the mix or who knows, maybe I got something else in mind.

Matt grins and laughs at Blaze then walks off down the hall as Blaze steps closer to Sly.

Blaze Inferno: You had better not screw me out of my title shot, I earned it fair and square.

Sly: I screw no one, but don't threaten me, I am yours and everyones boss, I run SEF.

Blaze walks off now as we cut to ringside.

Jack Hines: Interesting, Blaze and Matlock in a steel cage next week, we could see a twist concerning the World Title contendership.

Frankie Malone: I hope Matt wins, Blaze don't deserve to have his title shot.

Jack Hines: His, she won it last night!

Hardcore Match
The Sandman
VS
The First

The First is standing inside the ring when Enter Sandman hits and Sandman comes running out with a singapore cane and a beer in hand. He slides into the ring, and The First goes for him. But Sandman ducks and cracks The First with the cane. Sandman then pops open the beer, downs it and crushes the can on his forehead as the fans cheer.? He picks First up, and hooks him in a full nelson with the cane around his neck. Then he drives him face first into the mat, and flips him over for a cover. One..two...kickout! Sandman argues with the ref as The First slides out of the ring. He looks like he's gonna walk away but Sandman runs and connects with a baseball slide sending The First sprawling on the floor. Sandman follows him outside and irish whips him into the steel steps. Sandman lifts The First up and connects with a suplex and then heads into the ring and climbs a turnbuckle. He leaps off with the Bitchin' Leg Drop and connects. He hooks the leg as Nick Roland makes the count. 1...2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, The Sandman!

Enter Sandman hits the pa as Sandman gets up and is tossed a few beers which he proceeds to down as he makes his way out into the crowd ultimately exiting to the back.

Jack Hines: He came in and kicked some ass like a hardcore icon would, Sandman delivered tonight.

Frankie Malone: Ooh, so he beat some jack off kid who don't even show for shit around here.

Tag Team Match
Whitney Marret & Spike Dudley
VS
D-Von Dudley & Ryan Cross

We see D-Von in the ring and Whitney as well, these two start the match and move into a lock up. D-Von powers Whitney back into a corner, then looks for a punch, but she ducks out and hits the ropes coming back at D-Von with a flying clothesline. Whitney gets on her feets and lifts up D-Von hammering him with elbows, then whips him to the ropes. He reversed and catches Whitney for a powerslam, but she twists around and plants him with a ddt.

Jack Hines: Whoa, a hell of a counter by Whitney on that one.

Frankie Malone: That was pretty crazy.

Whitney gets up on her feet and makes the tag to Spike who comes flying in at his brother nailing a short dropkick to D-Von's head. Spike then pulls him up and nails a hard uppercut. He rams D-Von into a corner, then starts laying in some chops to him. Spike climbs the ropes and starts hammering D-Von with punches, but D-Von ends up shoving him down, then lunges over tagging in Ryan. Spike is up and meets Ryan with punches, the two trading them till Ryan knees Spike to the gut and whips him to the ropes nailing a dropkick, then pins, 1.......2.....kickout! Ryan kneels up hammering Spike with punches, then lifts him up and runs him into a corner. he looks for a club to Spike's back, but Spike elbows Ryan in the face, then turns shoving him away and rams him in the gut with a headbutt. Spike grabs Ryan's arm twisting him into a hammerlock, then walks over tagging in Whitney who leaps off the top rope with a double axe handle smash to Ryan's shoulder. Whitney twists Ryan's up up, then delivers a snapmare taking him down and comes off the ropes with a dropkick to his back.

Jack Hines: Nice moves here, wait, who is this?

Some guy in a hooded sweatshirt comes running out with a chair and slides in the ring. Whitney is up and he bashes her in the head, then the guy turns nailing Spike knocking him to the floor with the chair. D-Von comes in, but the guy sees him and lifts the chair, they just stare each other down.

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by disqualification, Whitney Marret and Spike Dudley!

D-Von grabs Ryan and gets outta there as the guy drops his chair and gets a mic, then pulls back his hood revealing its The Serial Thriller!

Thriller: Oh yea, its my, Tha Thrilla, Serial Thriller, its been me all along making the surprise attacks on the nowbodies. I am back, true greatness is back in SEF and just so ya know, I am Impact X through and through, the impact grows stronger tonight! And Chris Orton, I am calling you out, next week on Extreme, you and I in this ring, so i can show you firsthand just who is greatness!

Thriller throws down his mic as Soul Survivor hits the pa and gets up the turnbuckles spreading his arms out and grinning.

Jack Hines: Damn, he certainly made an impactful return tonight and a member if Impact X, oh boy, there goes the neighberhood!

Frankie Malone: This is awesome, its great seeing him back.

We go to the back where Thriller is seen coming through the curtain and is greeted by McMoney and Big Country. The three shake hands and smile at one another, give congrats and shit. They head on down the hall, but Mack comes into their path and looks none to happy.

Mack: Nice your back Thriller, but the plan was another spot, that was my wife out there.

McMoney: Hey Mack, chill ok. Remember, no one is safe from Impact X.

Mack: Shut up! None of you touch Whitney, no one! Next one to do it best lace up and train like hell cause you'll be dealing with me physically and when it comes to a mans wife, you don't do it.

Thriller: Look man, it was nothing agains Whitney, you know i respect your wife, its just about an impact.

Mack: Not at her expense or I do something at yours. Now excuse me, I got a main event to headline and by the way, do not come out there. Matlock and Jackal do what's expected, you stay, I am alone tonight and you come out there, were over!

Mack shoves by the three men and walks off down the hall as they just shake their heads and look a lil mad.

Jack Hines: Damn, tension arising in Impact X and after how they started the show, this is crazy.

Frankie Malone: Mack better realize the right choice and make sure Impact X stays together, forget Whitney.

Jack Hines: What? Its his wife for fucksake.

Main Event
Singapore Cane On A Pole Match
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Shane Mack(c)
VS
Christine w/Adam Smith

Christine is in the ring and Adam is at ringside as we hear Cowboy playing over the pa and Mack is coming down the ramp now. The crowd is going crazy for him and Mack just dances around as usual, then hops up on the apron and circles around doing his pose. He disrobes soon and hands off his titles, then looks up at the cane on the pole and then to Christine. Mack motions her to come get some and Christine steps towards him looking for a lock up. Mack appears to do the same, but quickly moves behind her and grabs Christine in a waistlock, then takes her down floating over into a front facelock. He tighetens up around her neck, but we see Adam come into the ring and drop an elbow to Mack's back breaking the hold.

Jack Hines: What the hell, blatant intereference, c'mon, get him outta there.

Mack kneels up and Adam lifts him to his feet and whips him to the ropes. Mack hits hard and comes flying back with a forearm smash taking Adam down, then jumps on him nailing some hard punches to his head. Christine is up and clubs Mack in the back, then grabs him by the hair and tries lifting him up into a neckbreaker. Mack turns her around and all the way into a swinging neckbreaker. He gets on his feet and into a corner tapping his foot on the mat. Adam is getting up now, but Matlock comes running out and grabs Mack's other foot tripping him to his face.

Jack Hines: Damn it, this turning into a three on one match.

Frankie Malone: Mack don't want help, no rules in this one technically.

Matlock slides in the ring and kicks at Mack as does Adam and we see Christine climb up the turnbuckles, then go up the pole some grabbing the cane. She turns on the top rope as Matt and Adam hold up Mack, then Christine jumps down slamming the cane over his head and soon pins, 1.......2........kickout! Christine looks shocked and Matlock lifts up Mack whipping him to the ropes, then Adam tries a Yakuza Kick, but Mack ducks it and tackles Matt laying into him with punches. Adam runs over kicking Mack in his back, then lifts him into a press slam dropping him across the top rope. Suddenly we see Whitney Marret come running down and she clotheslines Christine. Adam turns to her and the two start trading punches.

Frankie Malone: No fair, Whitney has no buisness out here!

Jack Hines: What, she is evening the odds.

Mack gets up and floors Matlock with clothesline, then Whitney whips Adam to Mack who drops him with the Shows Ova. Matlock gets up and Mack looks for the Shows Ova, but he ducks it. Whitney kicks Matt in the gut and nails Southern Pride. Christine is nailing Mack with elbows now and gets him into the ropes, but he lifts her up and brings her down throat first over the top rope slingshotting her back into a spear from Whitney. Mack goes to the top now and leaps off with a shooting star press pinning Christine, 1..........2.........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still SEF World Heavyweight Champion, Shane Mack!

Cowboy plays now as mack gets up and Whitney greets him with a hug, then raises his hand in the air. The ref hands him the title and Mack leans back Whitney giving her a kiss.

Jack Hines: That turned out pretty well for what started as a three on one match.

Frankie Malone: It was bullshit, Christine had it won till Whitney interefered.

Jack Hines: She was helping her husband and it was still three on two. But anyways folks, that's it for our show, so we'll see ya next back in Detroit, take care all!

And we pan up over the arena now, Mack and Whitney are headed up the ramp among cheers from the fans and we fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF