sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 117 {9/11/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 21, 2014, 08:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

September 11th, 2006

Before the show opens, before we see any of the crowd, hear from the commentators, before the first match can begin, before anyone comes out, the arena goes dark and on the tron we see a video playing showing the twin towers standing tall, the date, September 11th, 2001. We suddenly see a plane come into the view and crash right through one of the towers creating an explosion of red fire just blowing out like a huge bubble, then black smoke billows out from the tower. Then the camera seems to skip ahead and we see another plane heading towards the other tower slightly lowers........

It then crashes through the tower creating another explosion of red fire bubbling out and following is black smoke billowing from that tower, fire can be seen in the smoke on both towers. Then we see a video of some guy, a scraggly beard and long hair almost greasy like, scars cover his body and he is shown performing death defying move after move, blood spilling from his head, barbed wire wrapping around his body ripping his flesh up, explosions going off when he lands. Clips of him shown in an all black suit and arabian headgear are seen as well, intermingled with the other pictures and they get faster and faster, then a flash to a still pic is seen............

The pic soon fades out and the sound comes on, nothing seen, but we can hear the crowd just booing with hatred, utter, unadultrated hatred.

And now we open up Extreme in the Hammerstien Ballroom in New York City, New York. The camera are alive and roaming around the arena as "Posthuman" byt Marilyn Manson plays and the crowd is nuts, they are pumped, they are still booing, but cheering some for SEF. Security looks to be beefed up all around the guard rails and no doubt it should be. Several signs in the crowd read "We Riot If Mesa Shows" or something similiar, plenty more signs are shown of peoples favorite stars, but anything to do with Mesa is against him.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night Extreme. Were in New York City on the five year anneversary of September the 11th and my herat goes out to the country, but speaking of this day, the crowd is hostile for a reason. The re-

Bill McLane: The return of Mesa happens tonight and no one can handle the extreme machine that he is!

Nick Miller: I figure its because of the video packages that have been played for him, but hey, we got a good show nonetheless. The main event is Viper back in the ring against Michael McMoney, non title, hardcore rules.

Bill McLane: Oh yea, Mesa debuts and Viper faces McMoney, this is a huge night for Extreme.

Nick Miller: We also see Destruction in action against Crash and Neo Monoxide, should be good, plus we see the undefeated Carlos Spencer face Cassie Michaels in a non title match.

Bill McLane: Carlos is looking good and maybe just maybe a win tonight will get him a title shot, we'll see. Destruction of course, undefeated as well and will be after tonight!

Nick Miller: I can't argue, but Crash and Neo will give them a fight. We also got Velzian and Orton one on one, plus some more action, so stay tuned folks, you don't wanna miss tonights show.

The lights cut out completely now and the crowd is starting boo as they expect another video package, but we suddenly hear Godsmacks "Bad Religion" play over the pa and after several minutes of the song we see the lights flicker back on and reveal in a black suit, no tie with arabian headgear is Mesa standing in the middle of the ring. Boos just pour out of the crowd and its all you can hear, but coming down the ramp we see who appears to be Frankie Malone? The gut is kinda short, not to much and he wears a ballcap with the Detroit D on it and wears a black suit with a backstage pass around his neck and he carries a cellphone. Ten security guards wearing swat gear and sporting knight sticks follow him and surround the ring as the guy steps into it. The crowd is throwing trash at mesa who just stands completely still, no emotion on his face. The guy in the cap gets a mic now and stand snext to Mesa, the crowd boos heavily, but the music finally cuts and the man with the mic speaks.

Frankie?: First of all, let me introduce you to myself. yes I am the one who was known as Frankie Malone, but that last name was not my idea to use as the name I have used in this sport is a name I earned because of how much of a creative mind I have that closely resembles a certain ECW figure. My name is Frank.........E.......Dangerously and by my side is the most extreme son of a bitch around wrestling, he is the homicidal, suicidal, arabian knight, he is Mesa and he has returned officially on this night!

The crowd full of hatred just boo loudly, throw trash, and several are seen trying to jump the rail, but security keeps them back, punches get thrown even and some of the fans are physically forced back with punches, but its quickly ended.

Frank E. Dangerously: C'mon, boo louder, I can't fucking hear you. C'mon, riot this fucking building, I dare you! It would prove the stereotype of america true, that you all look down on every iraqi in this country no matter their status on this whole goddamn terrorist bullshit, on this useless war. The truth is not everyone in america thinks that way, but because of you people here acting how you are, your living up to the stereotype, your acting like complete fools! Mesa has no love for you, for america, but he also has no love for iraq or any of the terrorists, he has no love for anyone though. He is out for himself, he is here for himself, Mesa has returned to climb the ladder, to reach the top and not as some two bit tag team where he was held back, but on his own where he can truly shine. He is undefeated in SEF, never once has he lost a match and never once will he lose. Now tonight he wants in this ring and he wants in the main event, so I am calling someone out, but its not McMoney or Viper.

Frank turns now and stares at Bill McLane who sits ringside and looks back at Frank, Mesa is turned staring down to him as well.

Frank E. Dangerously: You Sly, I am calling you out on the spot, make the main event tonight a triple threat, add Mesa and I gauarantee you your trouble with Michael McMoney will be over! You add Mesa and McMoney won't ever have time to deal with you again, Mesa will eat him alive, Mesa will destroy him, Mesa will bigger than he can ever dream of, Mesa is the biggest thing you got in SEF now, he is the phenom of SEF, so do it Sly, add him, ad-

Sly has a mic now and cuts off Frank.

Sly: He's in! Mesa is in the main event and Frankie, you had better be a man of your word or Mesa will not last in SEF because he'll deal with me!

Sly lays the mic down and sits back down as Frank grins. The crowd boos the desicion for Mesa to be in the main event and they boo heavily.

Frank E. Dangerously: Good call Sly and as I said, no worries, McMoney is no longer a problem to you now for his only problem will be Mesa! But don't worry Viper, Mesa has his sights set on your destruction as well! Mesa has returned and no is safe, NO ONE!

Frank drops the mic and grabs Mesa's right arm raising it into the air while pointing him with cellphone still in hand to Mesa, the crowd just booing as loud as they can, trash litters the ring, the canvas barely able to be seen there is so much in there. Fans still try and jump the rail, but are held back, Frank and Mesa now exit the ring, the ten guards who came out surround them and wlk the two up the ramp and to the back.

Nick Miller: Wow, the hatrred for Mesa is unbelievable and considering that and were in New York, why would you let him in the ring in this hostile environment, why?

Bill McLane: Its real simple, I want McMoney taken out and Frankie promised it, plus I say fuck what these fans think!

Nick Miller: Damn, this is gonna be one crazy night, definitely stay tuned folks.

Brittany Fox: The following is our opening match and it is under hardcore rules scheduled for one fall. In the ring already, from Minneappolis Minnesota he weighs 205 pounds, Tyler Moore!

The crowd shows lil reaction as Tyler raises his arms in the air. "Closer" plays now and the crowd looks a lil excited for Flowers.

Brittany Fox: And now making his way to the ring from Baltimore Maryland, he weighs 230 pounds, Red Flowers!

No one come sout though and the crowd begin to boo, Tyler just leans on the ropes looking confused. We hear a pop from the crowd and Red slides in the ring from the crowd with Smokey McWeed's mop. He charges Tyler cracking him in the back of his head, then drapes him over the ropes and jumps over them pulling Tyler's head down. He snaps backwards staggering into the ring as Red lands on the floor, then slide sback in the ring and charges the ropes, springs off them nailing Time's Up on Tyler. Red covers Tyler for the pin, 1.............2.............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Red Flowers!

"Closer" hits the pa now as red sits up smiling, then smacks himself him in the head a few times before rolling to the floor. On the stage we see Frank E. Dangerously walk out and look down to Red with a smirk on his face. The fans start booing at the sight of him and Red just looks past him and walks up the ramp as Frank soon turns and walks to the back.

Nick Miller: Red with a quick win over Tyler, but what was Frank doing out here?

Bill McLane: Who knows and who cares, long as Mesa takes care of McMoney tonight, all I care about.

All set for our next match when we go backstage to find Patricia Stratigias in the hall and suddenly Cassie Michaels comes running down the hall clotheslining her to the floor, then starts kicking her and drops down slamming her head into the floor. Velzian grabs Cassie now, but Xanthus comes down the hall shoving him backwards and spears him into a wall. Cassie lifts up Patricia and throws her into a trash can, then grabs a cord and starts choking her out. Xanthus pulls up Velzian and nails the Ghetto Busta, then he sees security and grabs Cassie getting her outta there.

Nick Miller: Guess the next match isn't happening and considering Eva quit anyways, oh well.

Bill McLane: Yea, fuck them both, I got something to say.

Sly tosses his headset down and stands up heading into the ring with a mic.

And standing in the middle of the ring holding a mic is Sly.

Sly: Alright, i got a few things to say here, so to everyone in the back, listen up! I've been thinking about our titles in SEF and I'm just a lil unsure about the situation with them. I mean look at them, we got the so called Franchise Title held by a guy who barely shows his face around here, a lousy representation for SEF as a champion. The King of the Cage Title, its ok, undercard title really, so fuck it, let uit stay on Burnout and get whored out for a while. I been thinking, we really outta have the grand slam of titles back in SEF actively, that being of course the SEF Title, the Tag Titles, the International Title, and the Intercontinental Title. Last year at the years end that title got a lil low, the last two champions weren't exactly up to par with the history of that belt and it was vacated. Anyways, that belt will be coming back to SEF and as for how, well, I don't really wanna go with the typical tournament. The Franchise Title will be taken out of action at Extreme next week. Since Neo Monoxide and Darkness don't like one another they will face each other then and the winner is the last Franchise Champ, but also will go to Extreme Warefare to fight in a match for the Intercontinental Title. As for an opponent at Extreme Warefare, Crash and Chris Morris will face off next week on Extreme and the winner goes to Extreme Warfare! Now that clears up the titles, on to something else.

Sly smirks now.

Sly: Extreme Warfare is thirttee days away and we have no main event, but that is until now. Warfare, War Games, you all know how it works I am sure and we will have two teams. Now I added Mesa to the main event tonight to take out McMoney, but I am not gonna be done with him till I see him taken out on a bigger stage and his whole group goes down. So at Extreme Warfare it will the two teams with captains and one captain is Michael McMoney, the other is yours truly! We both have to pick who is on our team and McMoney, you have until next week on Extreme and then I pick for you. And so ya know, I won't be in this match. It is a lil more than just me wanting you to get your ass kicked as IX and the Hellraisers need to culminate in something big and this it. So McMoney, my team will be Crash, Neo Monoxide, and Bubba Ray Dudley. As for who else, well it'll be Troy Storms and the one man who holds the one pinfall over you this year, Chris Orton. That is my teams for war games, you need to pick four people by next Extreme or I pick for you and yes McMoney, your SEF Title is on the line as is Troy's King of the Cage Title, winner takes all!

Sly smirks now and makes a cut throat and says McMoney is finished. He drops the mic and rolls from the ring sitting back at the table with Nick.

Nick Miller: Hell of an announcement or rather announcements there Sly, hell of a match for Extreme Warfare too.

Bill McLane: Yea, I'm good ain't I?!

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Birmingham England, she weighs 135 pounds and is accompanied by Xanthus, Cassie Michaels.

The entrance way fills with smoke and "Her Portrait in Black" hits the PA system, Cassie Michaels then walks out with Xanthus and the two kiss before heading down the ramp. The crowd cheers and they soon slide in the ring, jump up on the ropes, then kiss again before Xanthus slides out to the floor. "Ridin' " by Chamillionaire comes over the pa system. Carlos Spencer starts to strut out from behind the back. Green, red and blue lasers go off around the arena as he does. He begins to do a little skip before dropping to one knee. He flex's both muscles and laughs as pyro shoots off behind him.

Brittany Fox: And now making his way out from San Fansisco California, he weighs 247 pounds, Carlos Spencer!

He then gets up and runs towards the ring. He rolls in and stand in the middle. He does a few simple body building poses before heading towards the turnbuckle. He flex's once more before looking around the crowd. He then goes to the centre of the ring where Cassie is and the two lock eyes as the bell rings. Carlos looks all cocky and makes a motion for a kiss, but Cassie just rolls her eyes, then snaps off a couple rights knocking Carlos off balance. She looks for an irish whip, but kicks him in the gut bending him over, then grabs him for a ddt and pushes herself up and around nailing a hard tornado ddt.

Nick Miller: Damn, Carlos making a pass at Cassie who showed him she is all business.

Cassie lifts him up and pushes Carlos into a corner, then hammers him with elbows and looks for an irish whip, but he reverses sending Cassie into the corner, then charges her with a hard clothesline. Carlos pulls her out and hits a brainbuster, then pins, 1........2....kickout! He pulls her up and looks for a piledriver, but Cassie flips all the way up and nails a hurricanrana on him. She rolls to her feet and charges Carlos kicking him in the ribs, then lifts him up and whips him to the ropes looking for a dropkick. Carlos catches her legs and catapults her over the ropes to the floor. Andrew Velzian runs down the ramp with a chair now and ends up nailing Xanthus in the head laying him out.

Nick Miller: What the hell is he doing out here?

Velzian stands over Xanthus as the ref gets out in his face ordering him to the back. Patricia Stratigias comes out of the crowd and leaps on to Cassie hammering her with elbows. Carlos just watches on and Patricia lifts up Cassie nailing a bulldog on the floor. She rolls Cassie in the ring and heads up the ramp with Velzian.

Nick Miller: That wasn't fair.

Bill McLane: No, but it was smart!

Carlos has Cassie near a corner and he backs up on the second rope, then leaps over her head nailing the Sexyback and soon pins her, 1............2..............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Carlos Spencer!

"Rindin'" hits the pa now as Carlos stands up eyeing Velzian and Patricia who just exit to the back, then he shrugs as the crowd boos.

Nick Miller: Not a very sportsmans way to win, Velzian and Cassie are sure getting deep into this war of their's.

Bill McLane: Which makes for good tv, can't wait to see Velzian finally kick her ass though!

Nick Miller: If he can, though they both have Orton the match at Extreme Warfare, but Velzian has him next!

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Little Rock Arkansas, he weighs 243 pounds and is accompanied by Patricia Stratigias, Andrew Velzian!

The fans errupt in boos as "If I Shouted, Would You Listen" by Flood of Red begins to blast violently out of the PA System as the lights dim with a spot light searching the audience for the arrival of Andrew Velzian. After a good couple of minutes the Suicide Machine is found heading through the fans wearing the traditional hooded, black cape and carring a steel chair. Patricia comes down the ramp as Andrew Velzian finally makes his way down through the booing fans, tossing the steel chair into the ring before jumping the guard rail. Velzian then slides into the ring and begins to sprint bouncing off the ropes. The Suicide Machine then quickly grabs the steel chair, removes the cape and awaits the match to take place. The lights go out then images of Chris Orton are shown on SEFTron, then fireworks shoot up under the entrance way then stop as "The Way I Am" by Eminem hits.

Brittany Fox: And now making his way out from St. Louis Missouri, he weighs 245 pounds, Chris Orton!

Orton appears and he makes his way down the ramp, the ladies in the arena come after him touching his body, but security holds them back, so Orton smirks and gets in the ring, climbs to second turnbuckle moves his hands down his chest making the ladies scream for him. Velzian charges him from behind clubbing Orton in the back, then slams him down to the mat. He runs the ropes and come sback with a leg drop to Orton, then rolls up lifting Orton up and hits a suplex on him moving into a pin, 1.........2......kickout!

Nick Miller: Early start by Velzian who got a near fall.

Bill McLane: Told ya he was smart.

Velzian gets up pulling Orton to his feet and then he whips him to the ropes and looks for a back drop, but Orton kicks him in the head, then clotheslines him. Orton pulls himself up, lifts up Velzian and and hits a hard european uppercut, then runs Velzian into a corner and hammers him hard in the head. Orton looks for an irish whip outta the corner, but Velzian turns and looks to pull Orton into a short arm clothesline, but Orton ducks and Velzian drops the ref real hard. He turns and Orton drops Velzian with a perfect dropkick, then we see Patricia slide in the ring with a chair. Orton gets up and just barely ducks a chairshot, then nails Patricia with the CKO.

Bill McLane: What, he just nailed a woman with the CKO, what a low move.

Nick Miller: She tried nailing Orton with a chair.

We suddenly see Michael McMoney coming from the crowd with his sledgehammer as Remedy runs down and slides in the ring. Orton stares her down and Remedy stays back as McMoney gets in the ring, but Orton suddenly turns catches McMoney with some punches who drops the hammer and punches back. Remedy jumps on Orton's back now allowing McMoney to put the boots to him.

Nick Miller: Damn it, this isn't right, McMoney has no right out here.

We soon see Crash, Neo Monoxide, and Bubba Ray come running out to the ring now. Velzian is up and brawls with Crash as Neo grabs Remedy shoving her into a corner. Bubba helps Orton with McMoney and Patricia is up slamming the chair into Neo's back, then Remedy low blows him and they nail a double ddt on him. Patricia now low blows Crash, then Remedy slams the chair into his back allowing Velzian to nail Click Click Boom on him. He then grabs the chair and slams it into Bubba's back and McMoney tackles Bubba to the floor now. The women clear the ring of Neo and Crash as Velzian looks for a chairshot on Orton, but he ducks it and the chair hits the ropes bouncing back hitting Velzian in the head. He staggers around and Orton nails the CKO, then pins as a groggy ref counts, 1.............2..............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Chris Orton!

"The Way I Am" hits the pa as Orton stands up, but Carlos Spencer comes from the crowd and gets a chair, slides in the ring and slams it into Orton's back, then he pulls him to the ropes and backs up on the middle rope. Carlos flips over Orton's head nailing Sexyback on him, then gets up. McMoney has Bubba laid out courtesy of help from the girls and Greed, then the three roll in the ring where Carlos is standing over Orton.

Nick Miller: What the hell is Carlos doing?

Patricia helps Velzian up as McMoney grins at Carlos and the two shake hands. Crash and Neo help up Bubba and head up the ramp as the five in the ring stand tall, but we see Troy Storms come walking down the ramp stopping the hellraisers who look to follow him into the ring. McMoney looks wide eyed and grabs Remedy exiting the ring. Velzian does the same with Patricia and Carlos follows suit, all of then leaving through the crowd as Troy just stares them down.

Nick Miller: Seems IX may have got a new member, but still not enough to tangle with Troy.

Bill McLane: Cause McMoney is a coward, but at Extreme Warfare he'll have nowhere to run!

We go backstage to a locker room where ten guard in swat gear weilding knight stsicks stand, then we pan inside the room where we see Mesa sitting on the bench in his ring gear now, his arabian headgear still worn and standing up pacing the floor holding his cell is Frank E. Dangerously. The crowd can be heard voicing their disgust for Mesa.

F.E.D.: Tonight is the night you make you rmark in this company, in this city. Your return was the single biggest impact ever in SEF, now in the ring you will go and take out one of the biggest names in SEF, Viper, plus you take out the SEF Champ, McMoney!

Mesa just stares forward, his eyes in a trance almost.

F.E.D.: You are the single greatest thing in SEF history, the phenom of SEF, you proved the stereotype true. No one likes you because your of iraqi culture, no one wants to know you or your belief, so now you go to the ring and you force them to respect you because this isn't about a culutre, its about showing how great you are and you are great. You are undefeated and will remain so. Fuck those fans, they have no clue, just like this country and its president. I spit on my american citizenship, I am disgusted to be an american, but you feel the same for iraq do you not?

Mesa looks up now and just nods yes that he does.

F.E.D.: Exactly, but none of these morons care, they don't like any iraqi even though your only here to wrestle, not blow up the building. They fear you as does the whole damn roster and in the ring you will give them reason to fear you, your going to be the biggest thing in SEF ever, truly a phenom!

Frank grins sinister like now, his grin ear to ear as Mesa looks to the floor and we soon cut to ringside, the crowd booing so loud its hard to think.

Nick Miller: Man, this Mesa is instilling a hatred I have never seen at an event before, what if the crowd does riot?

Sly: Then that only proves what Frank said true, they are morons fitting the stereotype when they all outta get to know someone first before they judge.

Nick Miller: That is true, but were in New York, its very personal here and with the opening video, uh oh!

Brittany Fox: The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall.

"Iron Man" hits and Destruction make their way to the ring, dressed in leather gear that includes chaps, vests, and their helmets. Mr. Fuji follows them, as they're pretty well no nonsense.

Brittany Fox: Making their way out weighing in at a combined weight of 635 pounds and accompanied by Mr. Fuji, they are the SEF Tag Team Champion, Thrash and Slash, Destruction!

Thrash and Slash discard their leather and enter the ring while Fuji stands ringside. "Revenge" hits the PA and Neo jumps out from under the stage and does a backflip.

Brittany Fox: Coming out now from Elizabeth New Jersey, he weighs 192 pounds, Neo Monoxide!

He walks to the ring and slaps the fans hands, then stands in front of the ring as the lights dim and over the PA "Keep it in the Family" by Anthrax starts to play as smoke comes up from the floor with orange lights behind it pulsing with the beat of his music. Out steps Crash as the announcer says.

Brittany Fox: Now approaching the ring from the Red Hook district of Brooklyn, N.Y weighing in at 240 pounds, Crash!

Crash raises both his arms up and then starts to approach the ring with a slow methodical walk. Crash gets next to to Neo, then the two slide into the ring. Crash goes for Slash slugging it out with him while Neo slides under Thrash's legs and comes of fthe ropes with a forearm smash staggering the big man. Neo runs the ropes and comes back with a front dropkick, rolls backwards to his feet and comes off the ropes with a cross body, but Thrash catches him and nails a hard powerslam. The ref has Slash and Crash seperated and in their corners.

Nick Miller: Whoa, looks like we may actually see actual tagging in a Destruction match.

Sly: Shut up smartass!

Thrash pulls up Neo and whips him into a corner so hard he flals forward on to his face. Thrash just picks him up and lifts into a bearhug, holds him with one arm and walks to his corner tagging in Slash. Slash come sin running the ropes and connects with a shoulder block or spear or something like it to Neo at the same time Thrash slams him to the mat.

Nick Miller: Ouch, a unique move and looks like a painful one.

Thrash is out of the ring and Slash lifts up Neo whipping him to the ropes where Crash makes a blind tag. Slash catches Neo with a spinebuster and Crash comes in the ring kicking him in the ribs, then he pulls up Slash nailing some hard punches and a headbutt. Crash then nails a side belly to belly suplex and pins, 1.......2..kickout!

Nick Miller: Wow, Crash actually took down one half of Destruction, impressive.

Bill McLane: It won't last.

Crash pulls up Slash and irish whips him, but Slash reverses and looks for a clothesline. Crash ducks and catches him looking for Falling Stars, but Slash catches him with a reverse elbow and lunges to his corner tagging in Thrash. Crash charges him and Thrash steadies himself taking a shoulderblock. Crash runs back to the ropes comes back to Thrash with a spear, but Thrash ends up clubbing him in the back and just turns whipping him to the mat. Thrash then charges Neo nailing a light punch causing Neo to try and jump in which gets the refs attention. Fuji tosses the cane to Thrash who belts Crash in the mouth cutting his lip open, then rams him into a corner where Slash chokes Crash with the cane and Thrash nails some shoulder thrusts.

Nick Miller: C'mon, this isn't very fair, damn it ref, turn around!

Bill McLane: Its effective and smart which is why their the Tag Champs!

Slash soon hands the cane back to Fuji as the ref turns and Thrash whips Crash to the ropes and looks for a spinebuster, but Crash manages to twists around and nails a ddt on him. Thrash recovers first crawling to his corner as Crash rolls to the ropes and tries pulling himself up. Slash gets tagged in and Crash manages to leap some and gets the tag as well. Neo leaps to the ropes and jumps off looking for a hurricanrana, but Slash keeps a hold of him and plants him with a hard powerbomb. Thrash charges over connecting with a knee to Crash's head sending him to the floor, then he pulls up Neo into a backbreaker as Slash gets on the second and comes off with Total Destruction, then Slash pins Neo, 1..........2............3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall, Thrash and Slash, Destruction!

"Iron Man" hits the pa now as the two men stand up and Fuji enters the ring raising their arms up with the Tag Titles. We see Frank E. Dangerously come out on stage now with a smirk and he rubs his chin looking devious, then he soon exits as Destruction led by Fuji heads up the ramp, the crowd booing like crazy.

Nick Miller: The second time we have seen Frankie come out and watch the winners, what is going on with him?

Sly: Who knows with his mind, but it probably will be huge whatever it is.

Were backstage now and we see Crash and Neo staggering through the curtain and head down the hall, but Darkness comes from behind a door nearby and slams a chair into the back of Crash, then he clobbers Neo in the head. Darkness has his scythe chained to his wrist and takes it, kneels down and starts slicing it across Neo's forehead. Crash tries to get up and Darkness jabs the scythe into his back, then raise shim and kneelifts him in the gut sending Crash to the floor. Darkness pulls up Neo and looks for Darkest Dreams, but security comes running down and Darkness just takes off down the hall.

Nick Miller: Damn, a devastating attack by Darkness, this fued between he and Neo is still intense.

Sly: Yea, Neo ain't pulling much weight lately, but hey, Darkness should be able to take him no matter what.

Brittany Fox: The following is our main event and it is a triple threat hardcore match scheduled for one fall.

"The Unforgiven" plays for about one minute and the lights dim, then we see a single spotlight shine on the curtain and from it emerges Viper with Victoria by his side placing her hands on her hips. Viper has a Metallica t-shirt on and a bottle of water in his hand which he douses on his head and takes a drink from as he walks to the ring, Victoria wears a leather mini skirt with fishnets and high heeled stellitos, her top is a Viper shirt in baby tee form.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring now, from Las Vegas Nevada he weighs 265 pounds and is accompanied by Victoria Kalispell, Triple V!

They head down the aisle, Viper first, but at the steps Victoria walks up them first getting in the ring over the bottom rope. Viper walks up the steel steps getting into the ring and gets a mouthful of water before tossing the bottle away. He goes to the side of the ring and stands with one foot on the bottom rope, another on the middle rope, and he thrusts his right fist in the air while spewing the water out in a mist while Victoria stands beside him smiling and pointing to her man. Viper hops down and rips off his shirt tossing to the crowd, then flexes on the turnbuckles as Victoria kisses him before getting out of the ring. "Replica" hits as the lights go down, and McMoney walks out onto the stage with a water bottle and Remedy by his side.

Brittany Fox: Making his way out now from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 245 pounds and is accompanied by Remedy, he is also the SEF Champion, Michael McMoney!

He starts to walk as the music really kicks in. He gets on the ring apron, sprays water into the audience, raises his arms then comes down with a crotch chop. He goes to the far corner, stands on the middle turnbuckle, raises his arms once again and gives another crotch chop. McMoney hops down and ends up nose to nose with Viper and the two just circle some when the lights suddenly go completely out and we hear "Bad Religion" by Godsmack and the crowd just comes unglued with boos. A few minutes pass and the lights flicker back on to find Viper and McMoney slugging it out and on the top rope is Mesa with a chair. He suddenly leaps off aiming the chair at the back of Viper's head and kicks it into his head, McMoney dodging out of the way as Viper crashes to the mat.

Nick Miller: Oh man, what a way to enter the ring.

Sly: Too bad it wasn't McMoney he hit.

McMoney drops down to Viper turning him over for a pin, 1.....Mesa kicks him in the head and rips up McMoney shoving him into a corner, then he grabs the chair and throws it at his head. mesa rips off his headgear and throws it to ringside as we see Frank E Dangerously is there now. The crowd is just near riot level as Mesa picks up Viper ramming him into another corner driving his shoulder into the ringpost, then he pulls him back and nails a reverse ddt. McMoney charges out, but Mesa drop toeholds him, then pops up and runs the ropes dropkicking him in the face. Mesa rolls out of the ring and goes under the ring tossing in several trash cans, a ballbat wrapped in barbed wire and he slides in a table. He then grabs a small roll of barbed wire and wrapes it around his arm now and slides in the ring. Viper is up and has a trash can bashing it over Mesa's head, then he kicks him in the head lifts him into the air stalling a lil before hitting a suplex. McMoney is on his knees as Viper gets up and comes off the ropes kicking him in right in the head. The crowd cheers Viper on as he picks up another trash can and slams it over McMoney's head. Mesa is up and has a stapler in his hand hidden sort of. Viper picks him up looking to run him to a corner, but Mesa shoves the stapler to his head and sends in a few staples to Viper's head. Viper staggers back and blood trickles down his head, then Mesa grabs a singapore cane and starts cracking Viper in the ribs before executing a russian leg sweep using it. The crowd is booing heavily.

Nick Miller: Some good action so far, the crowd still so much against Mesa though he is looking good in there.

Sly: Its like Frankie said, these fans don't think, they simply sit into the stereotype!

Mesa gets up and goes right back down after a clothesline by McMoney who grabs a toaster slamming into Mesa's head, then grabs the table setting it up near a corner. He pulls up Mesa and slams his head into the table, then bends him down looking for a powerbomb it seems. Mesa fights it and Viper is up charging McMoney with a clothesline, then he turns kicking Mesa in the gut and hooks his arms for the Unforgiven. McMoney kneels up and low blows Viper, then Mesa nails him with punches and delivers a ddt. McMoney has the ballbat with barbed wire and buries it into Mesa's gut cutting him up, then he uppercuts him with it knocking Mesa down. Viper is getting up and McMoney slams the bat over his back cutting him up, then he stands over his back and chokes him with the bat. McMoney then starts ripping the barbed wire into Viper's head cutting him worse.

Nick Miller: Damn, Viper is bleeding pretty bad now, this match is proving to be hardcore.

Sly: As long as Mesa or Viper wins I am fine, preferably Mesa just to spite this crowd.

Mesa has the chair and slams McMoney in the back, then grabs him in a side headlock bulldogging him to the mat. Mesa gets up and grabs a vcr slamming it over Viper's head, then lifts him up and whips him to the ropes, leaps up and catches him with a hurricanrana. Mesa pulls up Viper and rolls him on the table, then grabs a trash can and bashes him in the head. He turns and bashes McMoney in the head, then rolls McMoney on top of Viper and grabs the chair slamming him in the head. Mesa heads up the ropes now with the chair and gets up top, then leaps off with a somersault leg drop holding the chair under both legs and crashing down on both men through the table. The crowd boos, not even a holy shit chant, just boos for Mesa who flips backwards.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

McMoney rolls on to his face as Viper lasy on the broken table, then McMoney lifts an arm laying it over Viper.

Sly: Noooooo!

The ref counts, 1........2.......Mesa breaks it up and pulls McMoney up dropping him with a brainbuster ddt. Viper leans up in the corner now and Mesa suddenly charges at him burying a knee against his head. He pulls Viper up near the ropes and looks for a ddt, but Viper grabs the ropes and slams Mesa to the mat. McMoney uis getting up and Viper looks to charge him, but Remedy is near and grabs his foot. Victoria comes around the ring and grabs her by the hair slamming Remedy into the steel steps. McMoney charges Viper looking for a clothesline, but so does Viper and they both go down. Victoria chases Remedy up the ramp now slapping her to the back. Mesa is up in the ring and suddenly Frank E motions to the back where we see Mr Fuji step out and Destruction now comes running out and he follows. He gets to ringside with Frank and we see another man run out behind Destruction, its Red Flowers. They get in the ring and Destruction pulls up Viper whipping him to the ropes and nail a double spinebuster. Mesa pulls up McMoney and whips him to Flowers who comes off the ropes with Time's Up. Mesa goes to the top rope with a chair and nails an arabian facebuster on him and pins him, 1...........2.............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Mesa!

"Bad Religion" hits the pa and the crowd goes crazy with this desicion, fans try to pour over the rail, but security keeps them back and we even see Skull and his backstage screw out there. Franke E and Fuji get in the ring now with the ten special guards Frank has and he soon gets a mic. McMoney is rolled out of the ring and Destruction delivers Total Destruction to Viper, then he is rolled out and they stand behind Fuji who is next Frank with Mesa on his other side and Flowers stands next to Fuji.

F.E.D.: You see this, this crew here with me, these men, none of who are american as these men are not morons who fit a stereotype. You have Destruction, the most dominant tag team in our industry today, a pair of german machines led by the most experienced man in the ring now, Mr Fuji. Red Flowers is our wild card, crazy some may say, a ticking time bomb ready to explode on all of SEF, a canadian who has found a home with us. And of course, Mesa, arabian, a man none of you care to know because you view him as the enemy when he hates his own home country worse than you all do! These men are best of SEF, all of them are undefeated, none of them have ever been pinned or made to submit ever in SEF. Mesa has just beaten a legen in SEF and he pinned the SEF Champion! I lead thios team of foreigners, this team of dangerous men, this is my alliance, the Dangerous Alliance! And you people here have just as much balls as the fans of ECW, none, cause just like them, you won't riot!

Frank E sneers now and tosses down the mic, then he raises Mesa's hand in the air while Fuji raises Destructions and Flowers just looks around crazy eyed as "Bad Religion" plays and the crowd who does try to riot boos like crazy and trash has filled the ring much like earlier in the night.

Nick Miller: My god, this is a dangerous alliance of men and it may have been hardcore and had run ins, but Mesa did beat two top stars.

Sly: Yea he did and now we have a new stable in SEF and one that may just be the greatest today.

Nick Miller: An arguable point that is, but we'll see and we'll see what happens next week cause were done tonight, good night everyone.

"Bad Religion" still plays as the Dangerous Alliance still stands in the ring and the crowd still showing their hatred continues to boo as the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF