sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I will have your soul (Jason Stratus evolution rp #2)

Started by fkingkool8303, October 19, 2011, 05:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Jason Stratus is sitting down and is watching the comments that were just made by Chris Rogers. He begins to laugh his ass off. Jason can’t not believe how stupid this boy really sounding and acting at this very moment. 

Jason: God I thought this boy has some common sense but clearly I am wrong about him. He goes to say that I can burn the pictures and do all the voodoo magic all I am doing is pissing him off. God give me a fucking breaking. You got lucky cause you went after a weak minded person that took you too damn lightly. I am not like Jacob Daniels. I won’t make the same mistake like he did. As a matter of fact. What I am going to do to you is nothing short of trying to end your career. What you fail to realize that I am more than capable of doing just that in that very ring.

Jason: Chris also said that maybe I think that he would be so scared that he was not going to show up to the fight. Let me tell you what. IF you consider your career or for that matter your pathetic life meaningful then you better not show up to that match at evolution because I hope nothing bad happens to you.

Jason gets an evil grin and a small laugh

Jason: Plus you say that I don’t have any idea what you are going to bring to the table. I know what you are going to bring. NO OFFENSE cause I am going to beat you down like a bitch. I am going to destroy you and make the entire wrestling world show that last week performance was a totally and utter fluke. That was it. You beat Jacob Daniels last week because you I think Jacob was not ready to go to battle and he got jumped by a worthless piece of crap like you. So now you are feeling good after winning one freaking match. We’ll let me tell you something Chris. I am one of the top prospects here in this federation and my alliance with the Soulless Empire.

Jason: We are so looking forward to the Evolution event. I can not wait to get into this very ring and show you why I am going to be a force to be reckon with it is only a matter of time. Tonight I am going to show everybody that I am the future of this company. This is only the beginning of what will become one of the strongest forces in all of professional wrestling when you see me in Evolution show.

Jason: I am not scared of you or your pointless claims that you are going to knock me out. You are going to sleep or tapping out like a bitch tonight and I will make sure of that Chris. Tonight welcome to your worst freaking nightmare of your life.

Jason stratus leaves the locker room area he goes to outside of the arena and the roof.. Dominica new bird Poe is sitting perch. He bows at Poe where Poe is flapping his wings in delight. He gets a huge evil smile on his face.

Jason: Tonight my dear friend. The Empire is going to make a statement to the entire wrestling world that we are not to be messed with. Chris Rogers will be our first Victim

Jason grabs his black jacket and leaves to head back inside the arena and he gets ready for his match with Chris Rogers.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF