sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution of True Dominance

Started by Da Gangstas, October 20, 2011, 11:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

So Midnight is out protesting when she should be trying to cash in on her opportunity to gain a shot at the World Championship of an industry she claimed to love. The Resurrector is off doing who knows what as his contact with his ol’ friend, the World Champ, has been none since their differences last week. J.G. Brooks, nothing from him either after his loss in the big International Title match last week and as for the champ, the World Heavyweight Champion of SEF, he’s enjoying his reign and his girl who picked up a title of her own. Torres sits back on a nice, plush, comfy looking white sofa in a nice looking hotel room, nothing real fancy, but for this man, more so than usual. He just wears the same ol’ black jeans with a lack tee, feet bare and resting on a small coffee table in front of him. The sofa right against a beige wall, nothing on it and Torres just stretches his arms out across the back of the sofa now, a smirk on his face as he says.

Three losers is who I have to face tonight on Evolution and only one do I have to beat in order to name my own opponent for next week. All three of you lost last week and well maybe I did too, its only because my partner I thought I could trust to have my back turned on me. Storms, Resurrector, whatever your calling yourself now, you better be ready to call yourself just another loser because ain’t no way I’m letting your big ass walk out with a shot at my title. You couldn’t even win the Tag Titles with Xanthus helping us, now you pay for turning on me and you can debate whether or not me trusting you was right or wrong all day long. Fact is its irrelevant for I got someone I can trust, I know a hundred percent, without a doubt that they do have my back and I may even have someone else to watch my back. But that’s not for sure, there is no guarantee except with my girl, my lovely, sexy, sultry Stacy who has my full trust to watch her back and make sure that Internet Title stays around her gorgeous waist. We are the true dominant couple of SEF, so fuck you Viper, you and Whitney are old news and you had best stay out of the ring if you know what’s good for ya!

A cocky grin on his face and Torres just continues on.

Midnight, wow, your getting a crack at me, at the bog dawg, at the title that saying you’ll never hold is probably the truth, then again, never say never, so who knows?! I doubt you and not because I underestimate some uncanny in ring ability that you posses, I doubt you because you fail to give a fuck for what happens in this ring. All you care about is making some big stable every time you come here, creating some make believe family for yourself instead of joining the family that is SEF! Now your protesting what happened last week as if it was some sort of screw job when the only ones who tried to screw anyone was your Soulless Empire, hypocritical, but then it is you, so business as usual! Fact is Midnight, your in the wrong match at the wrong time for walking through and all over you is something I could do without breaking a sweat. The only reason I will sweat tonight is because of that big fucking retard Storms, but rest assured, I will kick that fat ass all over the ring!

Nick brings his arms down still smirking a little, still casual and relaxed as always is the arrogant asshole. He leans forward bringing his feet to the floor and picks up bottle of Becks Dark popping the top with a BIC and takes a drink. Torres leans back smiling and holding his beer in his right hand on his lap. His left arms goes back up on the back of the sofa as Torres says.

And now Brooks, J.G. Brooks, the man who came so close last year and then faded into nothing for a while and has been reminded of it ever since. I been here three times now Brooks and the first two times I never dropped shit, but I did have it taken away from me, I was fucking screwed twice out of the World Title in SEF. Two years ago I won the strap from Chris Orton and a few weeks later was unceremoniously fired and wrote off as dead by that sack of shit Dick E Dangerously. Then the next year, damn near a year later, I win it again and this time I get to keep it and have a good run, but of course, SEF decides we need to move off that shitty circuit and well I agree it was the best move. Problem is I got screwed again cause I like everyone else was here ready to work, but SEF failed to produce shows and I got stripped of the belt again. So a three time World Heavyweight Champion is who I am and I never once been pinned to lose the title, although tonight, I don’t need to be to lose the match. It’s a fatal four way boys and girls, chaotic as hell with anything going down to win a shot at me, but you have to fight me first.

He takes a drink of beer, then Torres looks off thinking and now back this way with a big grin saying.

Then again I don’t have to be involved in the fall, so maybe I don’t really need to be involved in the match?!?

He gets a shit eating grin now and then Stacy comes into view sitting down on his left curling up next to Torres. He brings his left arm down around her bare shoulders rubbing them a little. She wears a white halter top and frayed jean skirt, her legs on the sofa curled up together as she asks.

What are you thinking of, not showing for your match?

Torres shaking his head now just says.

Nah, I’d like to pick my own opponent for I have someone good in mind, someone unexpected, someone, well, everyone will see when I win tonight. Although we could blow off early and come back here, after you kick Sammy’s ass like ya did last week!

He looks at Stacy and takes a drink of beer while she smirks now and says.

I think you should go out there and kick some ass because after you do, it’ll put me in even more of a mood for when we do get back here tonight! Besides, I got your back, remember!?!

She gets a devilish look to her and Torres just grins, then Stacy says.

And as for Sammy…

She looks this way a little more of an evil expression saying.

I took your title last week honey and now I’m taking it for good as you get no more shots after this for you will be a two time loser. Fitting for you as I already see you as the biggest loser around here, tonight will only make it a fact you undeserving ditz!

Stacy scowls a bit, then turns to Torres pulling his head down into a kiss, a wild one at that, then she lets him go. Torres just grinning takes a drink of beer, then says.

Damn, I think your right, show up and kick some ass, show SEF why we are what a Dominant Couple is all about, then come back here and well, celebrate!

He grins and then sets the beer bottle on the table and lays Stacy down kissing on her, whips off his shirt tossing it back and right over the view bringing it to black. Though some sounds are heard, moans, kiss, heavy breathing, then “Sweet Dreams� by Marilyn Manson starts playing and drowns all other noise out leaving us with that and darkness.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF