sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 149 {11/18/09}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 22, 2014, 10:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

November 18th, 2009

So here we are in the Turner's Hall in Cleveland Ohio with a full house as usual, a full house of die hard fans dying with anticipation and the wait is no more as pyro blasts off from the stage and is followed by A NEW LEVEL rocking over the pa. The fans go crazy screaming loud as the cameras roam around the arena and we hear the voice of SEF, Nick Miller, greet us all.

"Welcome to Extreme everyone and welcome to the only real hardcore action in the wrestling world today! I am Nick Miller as ya all probaby know and this is SEF showing the world why we are what we say we are and not posers like the rest!

Massive cheers from the crowd follow that and the music keeps playing for a few seconds before switching to "SPIRT" and out comes Taylor Johnson and she makes her way to the ring as she slaps some fans a high-5. Nick introduces her as she comes down.

"The following match is scheduled for one fall and now making her way to the ring from Tor Canada, weighing in at-"

Nick stops when Taylor is sent flying to the floor from the double clothesline of Bethany and Megan, the Sorrow sisters who make up two thirds of PMS. Midnight, the other member is behind them and Beth rips up Taylor running her into the steel steps. Megan gets a lead pipe from under the ring and cracks Taylor in her lower back. Midnight charges in on Taylor tackling her against the ring, then whips around violently slamming her to the floor. The crowd is booing loud and Beth has a mic lifting it to her mouth.

"Oh boo hoo, so what if precisious Taylor got her ass kicked by the real badass bitches of SEF!"

Even more booing and Beth just smirks, then hands the mic to Midnight who sneers at the crowd. Fans cut her off from talking with chants of YOUR A POSER making Midnight snarl now and she finally shouts out.

"PISS OFF!"

More boos and Midnight scans around the crowd with anger in her eyes, then speaks.

"You should all be bowing in the presence of a legend such as myself, as a true immortal, so on your knees simpletons and bo-"

She's cut off by The lights going out and red and gold lights circle the arena as SCREAM hits the PA. Jordan Brooks walks out grinning as Midnight has her eyes locked on him as does all of PMS. The fans just keep booing as Jordan heads down the aisle in his usual, steady pace. Once in front of PMS with Taylor between them on the floor he slowly reaches over taking the mic from Midnight's hand. She watches him and he raises the mic up to speak.

"Just wanted to say thank you for making my night that much easier, so ladies, thank you!"

He tosses the mic aside and bends down lifting Taylor up, then sides her in the ring and Jordan rolls in kneeling by the ropes. All of PMS just turn watching as bell is rung, the scheduled match between Taylor and Jordan will happen. The crowd is booing loud at the disgusting act as Taylor tries to get up. Jordan is patient and just waits in a crouch, then Taylor finally stands. Jordan springs up going around her and stopping, then hits BAD laying her out again. He turns on his fists and grins, then looks down at Taylor giving her a kiss on the cheek before putting a finger to her chest for the pin, 1..........................2...........................3! Nick Miller makes the announcement much to the dislike of the crowd.

"Here is your winner of the match.........Jordan Brooks!"

PMS is still watching as SCREAM hits and Jordan gets up climbing the turnbuckles and spreads his arms wide soaking in the boos of the fans. He climbs down and steps out of the ring eyeing PMS with a smirk, shrugs at them and just confidently and casually walks up the aisle with no care. Jordan disappears through the curtain and Bethany pumps her sister up for her match that is next before heading to the back with Midnight. Megan gets in the ring stretching a bit as Nick Miller makes the announcement for the next match.

"The following match is scheduled for one fall and in the ring right now, from Louisville Kentucky, weighing in at 150 pounds.......Megan Sorrow!

And the crowd lets her have an earfull and more of boos, then the lights go dim, as A NEW DAY begins playing on the speaker system. Jordan Helmsley walks down the ramp and he looks focused and ready to compete. Nick announces him to the ring.

"From Greenwich, Connecticut weighing in at 235 lbs............Jordan Helmsley!"

The crowd pops and we see in the ring where newcomer Nikky Venom has slid in the ring. He stands up and is ready to run, but yells causing Megan to turn. Nikky runs up on her hitting a jumping calf kick he calls Bad Time, then rolls her from the ring and slides out kicking Megan in the head. Nikky rips her up and runs Megan into then steels steps, then sends her over the guard rail. Tyler is in the ring confused by this and Nikky gets a mic lifting it to his mouth.

"Considering Megan isn't gonna be competing tonight, then how about I take her place, huh, chump?!"

Tyler waves him in and Nikky drops the mic sliding in the ring. He pops up and Tyler comes at him with a boot up, but Nikky ducks and turns shoving him into the turnbuckles, then grabs him in a waistlock and executes a release german suplex on Tyler. Nick Miller raises his mic making the announcement for the match.

"Well folks, I have word its official, this match is the same, one fall to a finish and its now Jordan Helmsley against Nikky Venom who is in his debut, an impromptu one at that, lets get back to the action!"

The bell has rung and Nikky charges out of the corner the ref backed him into kicking Jordan in the ribs, then rips him up and nails a hard, aggressive european uppercut. He whips Jordan to the ropes, but gets reversed. Jordan readies for a back body drop, but gets a kick to the face from Nikky who then tackles Jordan to the mat and lays in punch after punch to his face. The ref gets to a four count and pulls Nikky off. He gets up almost shoving the ref, but catches himself and instead pulls Jordan up shoving him to a corner, then buries a shoulder to his ribs. He does that twice more, then hoists Jordan up up turning him upside down into a tree of woe hooking his legs on the top rope. He backs up some, then runs to the corner with a dropkick to Jordan's head called Skull. Nikky gets up and pulls Jordan out of the corner in a powerslam position, but Jordan slides down behind him and shoves Nikky to the ropes. He bounces off and Jordan looks for a spear, but Nikky quickly leapfrogs him. Jordan hits the ropes and rebounds off into Nikky's Bad Time kick. Nikky stomps the piss out of him, then lifts Jordan up whipping him to a corner and follows up with a stinger splash and quickly whips Jordan to the opposite corner and repeats the same mover. Nikky whips Jordan to a third corner and does it one more time and now he whips him across to the last corner and nails the splash again completing his World Wide Suicide and drops Jordan with a ddt out of that corner. Nikky then goes to the top rope and the crowd is behind him, not huge, but he has their support. Nikky leaps off with his shooting star he calls the Fuckstar Press and lands it square on Jordan, bounces up some with a grimace, then hooks his leg for the pin, 1...............................2.................................3! We hear KICK START MY HEART blast over the pa and the crowd pops as Nick Miller makes the announcement.

"Here is your winner of the match..........Nikky Venom!"

Nikky is on his feet getting his hand raised and then runs to the corner leaping on the turnbuckles and pumps his fists in the air. He hops down and makes his exit towards the back and the show continues on. Jordan staying out of the way makes his way to the back and then NEXT CONTESTANT hits the pa bringing the crowd into boos. Tyler steps out from the curtain looking cocky as usual and gets introduced by Nick.

"The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from St Louis Missouri, weighing in at 240 pounds..........Tyler Orton!"

He walks down the aisle sneering to the fans and praising himself. Tyler makes his way up the steps and into the ring walking around with his arms open and a slick smirk on his face. The fans turn to cheers when YOU'RE GOING DOWN hits the pa system, Chris Orton comes out from the curtian hearing the crowd pop. He makes his way down the ramp stares down his challenger, and he stops at the end moving his neck left and right as Nick announces him.

"And his opponent, now making his way to the ring from San Diego California, weighing in at 245 pounds, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion......Chris Orton!"

He walks up the steel stairs enters the ring stares at the challenger again, makes his way to the corner of the ring, climbs the second turnbuckle, just stares at the fans with an arrogant smile and comes down moving his arms like a circle. He jumps few times to loosen his legs to get ready for his match. Chris unstraps the title and hands it to Nick as this match is non title, the bel rings and here comes Tyler trying to get an advantage. Chris sidesteps him latting Tyler crash into a corner, then slams an elbow to his lower back and pulls him backwards into a backbreaker. Chris drags up Tyler and nails a hard european uppercut on him, then whips him to the ropes and leaps up hitting a dropkick. Chris scrambles over Chris for the pin hooking his leg, 1....................2.....kickout! Not real close, but Chris stays on Tyler hammering him with punches until the ref counts him off. Chris stands up and then drops a knee to Tyler's head. He pulls up Tyler and sends him to a corner, charges in for a clothesline, but gets kicked in the face. Chris staggers back as Tyler hops on the middle turnbuckle and flies off for a doube axe handle. Chris reaches out grabbing Tyler and whips him around with a powerslam and into a pin, 1......................2..........kickout! Chris pulls him up and hits another european uppercut, then knees Tyler in the ribsand suddenly drops him with the CKO. Chris then hooks his leg for the pin, 1..........................2...........................3! The crowd pops loud and we also hear YOU'RE GOING DOWN hit the pa as well as Nick Miler's announcement.

"Here is your winner of the match.............Chris Orton!"

The ref gets the title from Nick and hands it to Orton who heads to the turnbuckles raising it high in the air, the fans cheering loud for the World Champ. Boos fill the arena has the crowd sees Jordan Brooks slide in the ring undected by Chris. Jordan readies himself as Chris is confused and hops down, he turns and BAM, he gets hit with a spear into the turnbuckles from Jordan. Chris is then dropped with a ddt and Jordan rols from the ring as the crowd really boos now and the music cuts out. Jordan gets a steel chair and slithers back into the ring kneeling up with it. Chris is pulling himself up and Jordan leaps up smashing the chair down across Chris' back. He drops it in the middle of the ring, then pulls Chris up over the chair and drops him with BAD planting Chris' face in the chair. Jordan kneels up now and turns Chris over and some blood trickling from his forehead is seen. Jordan sorta smiles, but mostly sneers. He grabs the World Title and stands up looking at it, then raises it high in the air to a lot of boos from the crowd. Jordan drops the title down on Chris' chest, then exits the ring heading to the back sneering at the booing fans and staring at Chris in the ring. Officials help the champ out of the ring as Nick Miller gives his thoughts.

"What a nasty attack there by Jordan who is seething after the ending up his World Title match with Chris Orton was ruined and cost him the SEF Title. Not the way he should be going about his business though. We got a few words from the man who returns next week, MACK, and he's standing by now!"

So the view changes to one of Mack sitting on a motorcycle parked at a small convience store somewhere. He's clad in a leather jacket and jeans sporting the black bandana and the facial hair. He looks stoned as usual, but truly comfortable in life, fulfilled. He smirks knowing he's on camera and speaks now.

"Next week is it like I said, the twenty fifth is my night to return and put all you cocksuckers on notice. Mack is coming back bitches and ya all ain't safe and ya know, there ain't a damn thing you can do to be safe from Mack. I ain't some pissed off and bitter asshole after this accident, I ain't all wound up and ready to explode and eventually take my own self out, nah, I am at my peak. I am one with myself, with nature, at peace in my mind, I am in the best condition I have ever been in. Ya think ya can take on Mack, well keep on thinking boys and girls cause it ain't gonna happen. I done so much here in SEF and yet I don't even think I've touched the surface of what I can do. People spend a few years doing something and like to label themself a legend or a veteran or even the term pro, c'mon. It don't matter what you are doing, ya always learn it, learn new things, new ways, its just like life itself, in general, ya never now it all and the day ya can't learn anymore is the day your brain is shut down forever. Some can't handle thinking about that and I was one of them for a long time, I made shi to do or to act like to avoid that thinking, I pretended to know it all at times to not think about the truth, but I came to accept it and now I'm gonna use it. No one could ever get to Mack before, get under my skin and now, being so together with myself, no one stands a fucking chance, so get ready cause I am coming and your all gonna be SMOKED!"

He shouts the last word, someone walking to the car looks and Mack shows no care for that, why would he? All he was doing was working, cutting a promo, no big deal. He sits there in silence, waiting and then we see Julie, his friend, last one alive besides his wife. She wears much what Mack does only a green bandana and black, leather pants. She hands him a bottle of water already opened and he takes a swallow, then hands it back. She stuffs it in a backpack on the back of the bike while Mack straps on his half helmet. Julie puts hers on as Mack starts up the bike, then she hops on and holds him tight as Mack drives off not stopping as he pulls on to the road. He drives off fast disappearing down the road and so now we cut back to the arena wher ethe crowd is cheering loud, chanting Mack's name and Nick Miller chimes in.

"Looks like Mack is ready and these fans are ready and Julie is with him, I can't wait!"

But we have to and we got the main event coming up to which Nick makes the introduction for now.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following is the main event of Extreme and it is for the vacant SEF International Champiuonship and scheduled for one fall!"

The lights in the whole arena blacken as ENGEL starts playing. The lights dim up slowly as smoke fills the arena floor. Bethany comes walking out and makes her way to the ring and Nick Miller announces her entrance.

"Now entering the ring from Little Rock Arkansas weighing in at 200 pounds........Bethany Sorrow!"

She then gets into the ring, sliding in and stands up scowling. The crowd boos her until LUCK IS THE KEY hits and out runs SVD getting cheered fairly loud. Nick introduces him now.

"And her opponent, from Multan Pakistan, weighing in at 235 pounds..........Salman Van Dam!"

SVD runs down the aisle sliding in the ring, but gets met with a baseball slide dropkick from Beth and sent out to the floor on his face. The bell rings as both were in the ring, then Beth pulls herself over the top rope crashing down on SVD with a splash. Beth gets to her feet and puls up SVD smashing his face into the ring apron, then delivers a russian leg sweep on him. Beth rollsbackwards to her feet and climbs on the apron, backs up to a corner and runs leaping off with a leg drop. SVD rolls out of the way and bolts up sliding in the ring. Beth sits on the floor in pain and SVD rolls back out kicking her in the back, then rips her up and tosses Beth in the ring. SVD climbs to the apron and waits for Beth to pull herself up. He then leaps to the top rope and flies off with a clothesline taking her down. SVD rolls through to his feet and runs to the ropes springing off with a quick leg drop across Beth's throat. He pulls Beth up and waks her to a corner shoving her into the turnbuckles, then buries a shoulder to her ribs. SVD rips Beth to the top rope, nails a couple elbows to her jaw, then pulls her head down in a suplex lock up while holding one leg and steps away from the ropes dropping Beth with the Icon Trouble. He floats over into a pin hooking her leg, 1..........................2...............kickout! SVD jumps up and stomps on Beth's arm, her ribs as well, then drags near a corner and climbs up to the top. He salutes to the crowd and flies off with the Icon Iron, but Beth gets her knees up into SVD's back. He rolls away grabbing at his back while Beth rolls to the ropes trying to pull herself up. The crowd is behind SVD in this one, Beth trying to keep focused on the match and she gets to her feet. SVD is kneeling up and Beth charges across the ring punting him in the ribs turning him to his back. She then grabs his eft arm and starts kicking at the elbow, applies a short arm scissors for about a minute and releases. Beth pulls SVD up shoves into the ropes/ He springs back and Beth nails a low dropkick knocking his left leg out and down he goes to his other knee. Beth is quick to get back up and grab SVD in a front facelock dropping him right on his head to his back with a hard ddt. She flips backwards on top of him and starts throwing hard elbows to his face, then stands up before she is forced off. Beth backs to the ropes, then bounces off and drops an elbow to SVD's chest. She gets up and goes out on the apron climbing to the top rope perching there. SVD gets up and Beth flies off for her own clothesline, but SVD drops out of the way at the last second and the ref behind him gets hit and slung back whipping around to his face. SVD gets up and Beth turns getting caught with his Icon Kick. The crowd cheers, but SVD sees the ref down, so he pulls Beth near a corner and goes up to the top again saluting for the Icon Iron. Midnight comes running down the aisle and leaps to the aprong low blowing SVD, then pulls his leg crotching him on the top rope. She climbs up the ropes and grabs SVD in a side headlock, then yanks him off the ropes planting SVD with a bulldog to the canvas. Midnight rolls outside the ring and grabs a bottle of water as Beth collects herself and gets up. Midnight throws water on the ref to wake him up as Beth picks up SVD and musters up all her strength barely lifting SVD up and over for the Sorrow's End and into a pin, 1.........................................2............................................3! The crowd boos loud as ENGEL hits the pa and Nick Miller announces our new champion!

"Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner of the match and new SEF International Champion.............Bethany Sorrow!"

The ref kinda slumps down and Midnight grabs the belt rolling in the ring and helps up Beth putting the title in her hands. Beth smiles and thrusts it in the air, then her and Midnight hug before standing tall raising both their hands in the air to show victory. The crowd not into these two much lets them know it as the women celebrate this big win for the stable and Bethany alone. As they do so Nick Miller wraps up the show.

"Well folks, that was a good match and it seemed SVD had it going his way, perhaps he would have won straight up, but it wasn't to be as Bethany's partner Midnight gave a huge assist. Doubtful that this war is over, SVD don't seem like he'll stay down. Now next week, remember, be tuned in because Mack returns and as we have been seeing the last few weeks, he is truly a different man. That's all for tonight, so we'll see ya then, goodnight all!"

Beth and Midnight continue to celebrate as the crowd boos them out of the building and then we finaly end, the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF