sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Carnage 16 {8/5/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 28, 2014, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 5th, 2003

Sacramental Carnage by Sinister blasts out over the pa signaling the start of Carnage and soon following, some pyro shoots off as the camera pans around the sold out PNE Coliseum in Vancouver British Columbia. After a few shots of the crowd, it cuts over to Kid Rock and Eminem at ringside. 

Kid: Yo yo, what up all ya all Canucks? 

Em: Holy shit dogg, these damn Canadians are crazy. I think some chick grabbed my ass, damn where is she? 

Kid: Haha, oh yea man. Anyways, we got a great show tonight for everyone watching. Couple singles matches with some new guys going head to head, plus a nice lil fatal four way between four chicks, yes. 

Em: Uh huh, each one of them hotter than hell too, damn I would like to, uh, well hey, Mack changed the rules, so yea, I would love to fuck them. 

Kid: Yea, that's right dogg. Also though, we got that Tag Title match with the Dudleyz fighting the team of Hurricane and Glove, haha. 

Em: Yea, what a joke, the Dudleyz got this one in the bag. Man though, Spike has a challenge ahead of him when he defends his IC Title against James Tsunami and Strife, shit. 

Kid: Spike is fucking tough and can beat them, but it's hard to say in this match, so let's get started and find out. 

Backstage

Daddy Mack is shown standing in the corridor with about ten police officers. 

Mack: Alright boys, we let him finish his match ok and then you can do your job, so sit tight and then we'll do this. 

Everyone in the crowd seems confused as the shot goes back to ringside. 

Kid: What the hell was that about? 

Em: I know, Mack with cops, shit dogg. 

Singles Match
Rapid vs. Kurt Angle 

Rapid is already in the ring when Medals hits and out comes Kurt Angle to a decent pop. He makes his into the ring and the bell soon rings. After a lock up between the two, Rapid looks to back Angle into the corner when Angle whips around and takes down Rapid to the mat, rolling around him and slapping the back of his head. Angle laughs a bit as Rapid jumps up looking pissed off and charges only to get a drop toe hold followed by a side headlock by Angle. The work their way up and Rapid shoves Angle into the ropes, then shoulder blocks him down. Rapid looks for a elbow drop, but misses and his stomped on by Angle. After that, Angle picks up Rapid and suplexes him, then whips him into the ropes and catches him, hitting a belly to belly suplex. Rapid gets up groggy eyed and Angle gets behind him and hits a succession of three german suplexes, before lowering his straps. As Rapid gets top his feet, Angle grabs him from behind and hits the Angle Slam, then pins him, 1........2......3! 

Carson Daly: Here is your winner................Kurt Angle! 

Medals hits again and Angle jumps up celebrating his win as the ref raises his hand. Rapid makes it to his feet and as Angle looks to leave, Rapid knock him down from behind, then hits him with a pedigree like manuever before heading to the back. 

Kid: Shit, Rapid, a former World Champ just got beat by Angle who is great, but in SEF has never done much. 

Em: Weird man, maybe Rapid is still hurt from his last run in SEF, but he did get revenge afterwards. 

Singles Match
Cyclus vs. Andrew Velzian 

Stranglehold hits and out comes Cyclus who makes a beeline to the ring. Soon after, Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me hits and out walks Andrew Velzian who makes his way to the ring. The two men look for a lock up, but Cyclus immediately pokes Velzian's eyes and nails some right hands before kicking him in the gut and going for The Clamp. Velzian pushes him into the ropes and looks for a clothesline, but misses and Cyclus comes back with a shoulder tackle and lays in some hard punches to Velzian. He picks up Velzian and whips him across the ring to a corner, then Cyclus chops him some before lifting him on the top turnbuckle. He climbs up there as well and hits a superplex on Velzian, but doesn't pin. Instead Cyclus stomps away some before picking up Velzian hitting him with The Clamp, then pins, 1......2......3! 

Carson Daly: Here is your winner..............Cyclus! 

Stranglehold hits, but before any celebration happens, about ten police officers come walking down the aisle being led by Daddy Mack who has a mic in his hand and says. 

Mack: Alright, cut the fucking music now. Cyclus, a few days ago you made a big mistake and now, your gonna pay. 

Mack and the officers have made their way in the ring now and the officers have surrounded Cyclus. 

Mack: Cyclus, you assaulted three different fans two days ago and as a result of that, I have to take action and have you arrested. I normally wouldn't, but the one fan that you had in the ring threatened to sue not you, but me and the law has threatened to shut down SEF, so Cyclus, these police officers are out here to arrest you. Boys, do your job. 

The officers close in on Cyclus who suddenly lashes out at a few of them with right hands and somehow tackles Mack. Before either can throw a punch, the officers restrain Cyclus and handcuff his hands behind his back, then drag him to the back and take him to jail. Mack has composed himself in the ring and then leaves and heads to the back as well. 

Kid: Fuck me man, Cyclus just got arrested, damn shit is crazy. 

Em: Yea it is, he basically destroyed Velzian and now is going to jail. 

Backstage

The camera shows the locker room of Strife who has his ring gear on and is pumping himself up for tonight. He swings his arms some in punching motions, flinging his hair back, giving off a sadistic look. The camera then switches back to ringside 

Kid: Man, Strife looks ready for his match. 

Em: Damn straight dogg, that boy is pumped. 

Fatal Four Way
Meranda vs. Ashanti vs. Amy Johnston vs. Sarah 

All four women are already in the ring and soon the action starts up. Meranda and Amy fight to the outside and spill over the railing into the crowd. Ashanti has Sarah down and is stomping on her. She soon sends her into the corner and looks for a clothesline, but Sarah ducks and hits a neckbreaker on Ashanti, then picks her up and hits a hard ddt. Sarah goes to the top and hits a nice moonsault and pins, 1........2.......3! 

Carson Daly: Here is your winner..................Sarah! 

Headstrong hits as Sarah stands up and gets her hand raised in victory. 

Kid: Damn, four women in one ring, nice lil gig Mack set up. 

Em: Uh huh, and this Sarah chick looks good too. 

Backstage

The camera catches up to Rapid in his locker room looking pissed over his loss to Kurt Angle earlier. Several dents are seen in the lockers as he sits there, arms on his knees with his head hanging down. Then, the door swings open and in walks Daddy Mack who grins some and comes over, sitting down next to him. Rapid looks at Mack and forms a slight smile, then just hangs his head back down. 

Mack: Nice to see ya too man. Sorry about your match, shit just happens man. But hey, I didn't come here to talk about that. 

Rapid: Then why are you here? 

Mack: Because your my friend or at least I consider you one. Last fall when you came into SEF and we met up, something about us, our personalities clicked man and you know deep down were the same in a lot of respects. Sure we had some differences and problems, but when you really look at what that was about, ya gotta think how stupid we were, cause I know I do. What we fought about was complete bullshit and I am here as your friend now telling you that I want you in SEF no matter what you can or can't still do in the ring. Your my friend, one I consider a close friend and in this business, I don't say that often, cause to many people have turned on me for real and tried to kill me, for fucking real, so what ya say man, friends for life or is that too corny for ya? 

Rapid just chuckles a but and looks up at Mack, noting the seriousness and sincereness in his eyes, then says. 

Rapid: I hear ya Mack, it's all cool, my friend. 

Mack just smiles and the two stand up, shakes hands and hug a lil before Rapid sits back down and Mack does as well, the two starting up a conversation on some shit as the scene cuts back to ringside. 

Kid: Nice man, Mack and Rapid back on good terms. 

Em: Fuck yea, that's the way it should be. 

SEF World Tag Team Championship
The Hurricane&The Glove vs. Bubba Ray Dudley[c]&D-Von Dudley[c] 

Hurricane and Glove are already in the ring when Bombshell hits and out walk the Dudleyz with their Tag Titles to a huge ovation. They hit the ring and charge at both Hurricane and Glove, knokcing both men around like flies. They hit each man with the 3D, then each one brings in a table. First, they 3D Glove through a table, then D-Von hands up Hurricane to Bubba on the turnbuckle who powerbombs him through a table. The match ultimately ends in a dq loss for the Dudleyz, but considering what happened and the fans reaction, they actually won. 

Kid: Shit, that was no match, that was a fucking ass kicking contest that the Dudleyz won. 

Em: No doubt man, they are on fire and pumped right up. 

Backstage

The camera cuts to the back one more time showing Spike in his locker room, his IC Title around his waist, pumping himself up. He is seen slapping his head and chest, ready to fight. The camera cuts back. 

Kid: Spike is fucking ready. Let's see if he can do what his brothers did. 

Em: Well maybe not that, but the same ass kicking. 

Triple Threat Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
James Tsunami vs. Strife vs. Spike Dudley[c] 

James is already in the ring when Minervana hits and out walks Strife, his hair in his face, moving slowly, but steadily. He climbs in the ring and waits. Welcome To Dudleyville hits and out comes Spike with his IC Title. The crowd goes nuts for him as he runs down into the ring and goes right for Strife. The bell rings as the two start slugging it out, but James comes over and clotheslines Spike in the back. He looks to nail Strife, but Strife ducks and gives him a german suplex, Spike jumps up and dropkicks James to the outside. Strife then grabs Spike and ddt's him, then goes to the top and tries a leg drop. Spike gets up and goes up top as well, punching Strife some before jumping up and bringing him down with a top rope hurracanrana. Spike sees James on the apron and runs at him with a clothesline, knocking him down and going outside as well. Spike grabs James head and slams it off the announce table, then whips him into the steel steps. Spike slides back in the ring, but is met with kicks to the head and soon given a suplex by Strife. Strife picks up Spike and looks for a sleeper, but gets backed into a corner and suddenly, Stranglehold hits and out runs Cyclus much to the crowds confusion. 

Kid: What? I though he was in jail? 

Em: Damn shit is fucked up. 

Cyclus hits the ring and charges Strife, tackling him and laying in some rights and lefts, then picks him up and gives him The Clamp. He grabs a chair from outside, but Spike grabs it from him only to get hit with some right hands and laid out with The Clamp. Cyclus grabs the chair and lays in some vicious shots on Strife and Spike. Then, Daddy Mack comes running out and jumps in the ring, tackling Cyclus and the two punch at each other wildly. Mack looks to have Cyclus down when Cyclus low blows Mack and starts stomping him, but then the lights go out and Superman hits signaling the arrival of Viper. 

Kid: Oh yea, the man is here. 

Em: Cyclus is in for it. 

And of course, Viper comes walking down the aisle with his World Title around his waist and a sledgehammer in hand and steps in the ring going right to Cyclus and staring into his eyes with rage. He looks ready to take his head off when Mack stands up and Viper suddenly swings the hammer into Mack's gut, then brings it up in a uppercut motion, nailing Mack in the head and knocking him backwards. Cyclus picks up a bloody Mack and gives him The Clamp, then gets some beers and drinks them, toasting with Viper over Mack. Strife and Spike both jump up, but Cyclus takes out Strife with The Clamp while Viper puts down Spike with The Unforgiven. Viper then sneers to the now booing crowd, gets a mic and speaks. 

Viper: Just to clear up a lil confusion, no Cyclus did not break out or anything dumb like that. It took a smart man with many connections, the man being me who got his ass out of jail and soon will get him off these stupid charges. But forget that, cause are out here together for bigger reasons. See, Mack claims all this shit, tries to make amends with all these people from the past, but yet, i know Mack better than anyone else, so he doesn't fool me. I see him for what he is and soon, hopefully everyone else does as well. Me and Cyclus, we've struck up a deal you could say, formed an alliance, one that is the most fucking Deadly Force to be reckoned with and we will make Mack and all of SEF remember just who in the hell we are. 

Viper throws down the mic as Cyclus picks up Mack and whips him to Viper who kicks Mack in the gut, then gives him The Unforgiven. 

Kid: Holy shit, they just teamed up and took out Mack, fucking bastards. let's kill them. 

Em: No! Look man, I hate them too, but they'll kill us. 

Kid and Em just watch on as does the crowd as the two men, Viper and Cyclus shake hands and raise their hands in the air as the show goes off the air.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF