sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Carnage 18 {8/19/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 28, 2014, 07:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 19th, 2003

Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana begins jamming out over the arena as some pyro shoots off and the show starts. The fans in the Van Andel Arena right here in Grand Rapids are screaming with joy for the start of Carnage. The camera pans over all them before resting on Kid Rock and Emniem at ringside.

Kid: Yo, check it out, we be up in Michigan, damn its sweet as fuck to be home.

Em: Yea it is dogg, be even sweeter next week in Detroit, but damn this is nice.

Kid: Uh huh man and tonight looks like a hell of a show. Especially that six person tag match, damn.

Em: Yea man, this one looks to be fucking brutal, but very good. Also though, that triple threat for the TV Title is bringing up a few lower guys and letting them shine.

Kid: Yea it is. Plus tonight, Cassie defends her title against Kayleia which is shaping really good and in singles action, Johnny Rebel takes on Velzian while Matt Matlock fights Assassin.

Em: Man, we got some good action tonight, can't wait to see things get underway.

Kid: Me neither man, so I guess let's get started.

Singles Match
Johnny Rebel vs. Andrew Velzian
Referee: Uncle Cracker

Johnny and Velzian are in the ring and soon lock up. Johnny powers Velzian into the corner where he soon nails some huge punches to the gut, then whips Velzian across the ring and levels him with a big boot. Johnny then picks up Velzian and delivers a one armed sideslam to him. He grabs Velzian's hand, helping him up and applies a wristlock, then walks up to the top rope and comes crashing down on to Velzian's shoulder. He then readies himself, extending his arm and once Vezlian is up, Johnny grabs him by the throat, lifts him up and nails Rebel Yell, then pins as Cracker counts, 1............2............3!

Carson: Here is your winner................Johnny Rebel!

Rebel Yell hits as Cracker raises Johnny's hand who celebrates.

Kid: Yeehaw, Johnny boy just whipped some ass in his debut, damn man.

Em: Yea, Velzian was sure outmatches here.

Singles Match
Matt Matlock vs. Assassin
Referee: Dr. Dre

Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits and Matt makes his way to the ring. Then Bring The Noise hits and out walks Assassin. As soon as he hits the ring, Matt jumps all over him and begins clubbing him in the back, then whips him into the ropes looking for a clothesline, but Assassin ducks and comes back with a flying clothesline taking Matt down. Assassin then picks up Matt and goes for a suplex, hitting and soon after goes up top for a missile dropkick, but Matt dodges it in time. Both men soon get up and Assassin tries for a ddt, but gets countered into a northern lights suplex which gets a two count from Dre. The two men jump up and Matt quickly dropkicks Assassin, then hits him with the Matlock Go Round and pins as Dre counts, 1...........2..........3!

Carson: Here is your winner..............Matt Matlock!

Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits as Dre raises Matt's hand. Matt looks happy over his win and poses a bit for the crowd.

Kid: Holy shit, Matt is doing a lot better this time around in SEF.

Em: Yea he is, muthafucka is on a roll.

Backstage

Cassie Michaels is seen in her office with her title lying on the couch next to her. She is alone and in her ring gear, looking ready for her match tonight against Kayleia. Just a few minutes away until one of her biggest matches to date.

Kid: Man, Cassie looks ready, but I don't know if she is.

Em: True dogg, Kayleia is not just big, but also good, should be a great match.

SEF Women's World Championship
Kayleia Manson vs. Cassie Michaels[c]
Referee: Shawn Michaels

Just A Girl hits as Kayleia makes her way out and she gets in the ring. Don't Let Me Get Me hits and out runs Cassie with her Women's Title. She hits the ring and poses some, then HBK calls for the bell. The women look for a lock up and soon after Kayleia gets a headlock on Cassie. Cassie shoves Kayleia into the ropes, but gets shoulder blocked down then hit with an elbow drop. Kayleia picks up Cassie and backs her into a corner, then nails a few chops before whipping Cassie into the ropes and catching her with a powerslam and pins as HBK counts, 1........2.........kickout! Kayleia looks mad at that and jumps up, then starts stomping and kicking Cassie in the back. She picks up Cassie and suplexes her, then runs the ropes and looks for an elbow drop, but Cassie rolls away. They both get up and Kayleia whips Cassie into the ropes. Cassie ducks a clothesline, then comes flying back with a forearm smash and Kayleia goes down as well as Cassie who gets back up first. Cassie makes it to the top rope and comes flying off with a hurracanrana hitting Kayelia with it. Cassie then scoop slams Kayleia near the corner and goes back up top, this time hitting a Shooting Star Press on her and pins as HBK counts, 1...........2...........3!

Carson: Here is your winner and still Women's Champion..............Cassie Michaels!

Don't Let Me Get Me hits as HBK raises Cassie's hand and hands her the title which she holds up high and celebrates with.

Kid: Nice one, a sweet ass match if I do say so.

Em: Uh huh, them women sure know how to kick some ass.

Backstage

The Dudleyz locker room is shown where all three Dudleyz are along with Patricia. D-Von is standing up looking ready for his match next. His brothers are encouraging him and pumping him up, telling him that he has the title already won. D-Von's face is full of nothing but determination as he looks to head out.

Kid: Shit dogg, D-Von looks very focused tonight.

Em: Yea he does. The guy wants to be TV Champ bad.

Triple Threat Match
XCW Television Championship
The Jackal vs. D-Von Dudley vs. Kevin Credible[c]

Don't Tread On Me hits and out walks Jackal who makes his into the ring. Soon after, a missile drops and Bombshell hits as D-Von comes out looking pumped up. He rushes the ring and tackles Jackal, the two men rolling around swinging wildly at one another. They both are broken apart by HBK and soon get up. I Will Not Lose hits and Kevin comes out with his title and D-Von attacks Jackal from behind, taking him down with a bulldog. Kevin hits the ring and looks to hit D-Von with the title when HBK grabs it from him. This allows D-Von to hit Kevin with a huge reverse DDT. D-Von goes for the pin, but before HBK can count, Jackal breaks it up by kicking D-Von right in the head. He then picks up D-Von and gives him The Jackal Effect and tosses him to the outside. Jackal then kicks Kevin in the ribs, lifts him up and gives him a powerbomb, then goes up top and hits the Pounce Of The Jackal and pins as HBK counts, 1.........2..........3!

Carson: Here is your winner and new Television Champion..............The Jackal!

Don't Tread On Me hits as Jackal's hand is raised by HBK and gets handed the TV Title. He grabs teh title and goes estatic, celebrating with pure joy.

Kid: Goddamn man, Jackal just won a title in SEF.

Em: What? Holy shit man, the kid finally did it.

Backstage

The Dudleyz locker room is once again show, this time with Bubba, Spike, and Patricia all getting ready for their match. Just then D-Von comes storming in and takes a seat on the bench kind of away from the others. Everyone looks at him and Bubba starts towards him, but D-Von motions him back and says.

D-Von: Don't do it Bubba. Just go kick some ass and win your match. I fought my own battle and lost, you and Spike do the same, but beat that asshole Cyclus into the ground.

Bubba kinda grins and snarls, then turns to Spike and Patricia, the three heading out as D-Von just hangs his head down.

Kid: Shit man, D-Von seems bummed out, but also seems unselfish as to what he said.

Em: I know, the guy is good and also is getting a great attitude.

Six Person Tag Team Match
Cyclus, Courtney Michaels, Angelus vs. Spike Dudley, Patricia Stratigias, Bubba Ray Dudley

Scum Of The Earth hits and walk Cyclus and Courtney, both doing their own thing, but hitting the ring together. Then Loves Me Not hits and out runs Angelus to the ring. Soon after, a missile drops and Bombshell hits as Bubba, Spike, and Patricia all make their way out. They get to ringside, then slide in and all hell breaks loose. Angelus and Spike fly into one another and soon spill outside as Bubba ends up clotheslining Cyclus out as well, going out too. Courtney and Patricia tear into each other and Patricia soon backs Courtney into the corner and lays in some kicks to her along with a few chops. She then whips Courtney into the ropes and looks for a clothesline, but Courtney ducks only to get a chick kick. Before Patricia can do anything more, Cyclus jumps in the ring and levels Patricia with a huge clothesline, then Spike comes flying in off the top rope and takes down Cyclus with a missile dropkick. On the outside, Bubba gets to his corner as does Angelus. Cyclus rolls to his corner as HBK forces Spike back to his. Courtney gets up and starts punching Patricia, then scoop slams her near the ropes, goes to the outside apron and flips over with a leg drop to Patricia. She then tags out to Cyclus who comes in and looks to pounce on Patricia when Bubba jumps in. HBK yells at both men as Spike drags Patricia over to his corner. Bubba goes back over as Spike tags in and soon locks up with Cyclus who gets Spike in a headlock, then is shoved into the ropes and hits Spike with a shoulder block to the mat. Cyclus then picks up Spike and whips him into the ropes where Bubba makes a blind tag. Cyclus hits Spike with a spinebuster, but gets kicked in the head by Bubba, then whipped into the ropes and hit with a clothesline. Angelus comes running in and tries for a clothesline, but Bubba ducks and nails a few punches before elbowing him in the head, dropping him to the mat. Cyclus gets up and the two trade punches and soon get in the corner, really fighting aggressively. HBK gets in their faces and yells at them and then a hooded man comes running out with a chair and nails Spike in the back on the outside. Angelus soon tags in and Cyclus goes to the outside confused, levels the hooded man with a clothesline, then Clamps him and the hood flies off revealing Kevin Credible. In the ring, Courtney runs in, but is tackled by Patricia and Bubba soon hits Angelus with the Bubba Bomb and pins as HBK counts, 1...........2...........3!

Carson: Here are your winners.................Bubba Ray, Spike, and Patricia!

Bombshell hits as HBK raises Bubba's hand, but Cyclus jumps in the ring and clocks Bubba from behind. Spike has made his way up though and jumps in as well, dropkicking Cyclus in the back. Angelus is up and starts fighting with Spike who soon lays out Angelus with the Dudley Dog. Cyclus though gets up and hits Spike with The Clamp, then goes after Patricia. Bubba gets up, but receives a low blow from Courtney. Cyclus tosses Patricia to Courtney, then grabs a steel chair and bashes Bubba with it and Spike as well. Angelus gets to his feet and Cyclus just grin, kicks him in the gut and gives him The Clamp. Cyclus then gets a table and sets it up in the ring when D-Von Dudley comes running out goes punch for punch with Cyclus. Courtney jumps on D-Von and slows him down allowing Cyclus to clock him in the head with the chair. Cyclus then grabs Patricia and looks to powerbomb her through the table. Before he can lift her up, Viper comes running out and hits the ring. He first clotheslines Courtney, then looks to take down Cyclus, but gets Patricia tossed to him as Cyclus exits the ring and helps Courtney away as well. Viper keeps Patricia upright, then she checks on Spike as Viper helps up Bubba and D-Von well staring down Cyclus.

Kid: My god man, this shit is going off the hook.

Em: Damn straight it is. Cyclus is not stopping at anything and Viper is still helping the Dudleyz.

Kid: I can't wait to see this thing come to a head. But hey, that's all for tonight, so see ya all in Detroit and later.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF