sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Carnage 36 - {3/5/15}

Started by sopshowtime69, February 26, 2015, 11:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

9 PM EST on March 5th, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Venue
Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI

Theme Music
Eat The Rich by Aerosmith

Opening Contest
Singles Match

Jake Voss v. Jordan Brooks(c)
SEF Revolution Championship

Mid Card Bout
6 Man Tornado Team Match

Bill Roberts & Priceless Paine v. Hiroku Shinobi(c) & West Coast Connection(c)
SEF Triple Tornado Team Championship

Main Event
Triple Threat Match

Rapid v. Strife v. Rick Reynolds(c) w/Frank Hussar
The Network World Heavyweight Championship

Wrestle X Contract Signing
Taylor Andrews v. The Mack w/Elizabeth Marret
Hosts: Mr. Bear & Frank E Dangerously

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
SEF Owner
Mr Bear
Carnage Talent Coordinator
Frank E Dangerously
Color Commentator
Nick Torres
Play By Play Commentator
Timekeeper

Nick Miller
Interviewer
Greg Boone
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters
Head Referee
Smokey McWeed
Referee
Tom Walker

NBD

"Hello and welcome to Carnage here on Thursdays only available to subscribers here on the SEF network, so if you are not one yet, you are not seeing this and you are missing out on what looks to be a hot show. We got the Van Andel Arena here in Grand Rapids sold out to see a big triple threat main event for the Network World Title. But even bigger than that we have Mack and Taylor Andrews signing their contract for Wrestle X. I am Nick Miller here with you all and with me is the old Cobra, Nick Torres."

Eat The Rich by Aerosmith playing in the background as Nick Torres just says.

"No wonder you don't need a partner, but you got one, for now. I agree on the headliner tonight, though Mack and Taylor are just doing a formality, but there ain't no telling what will happen here on Carnage!"

Miller says.

"That is correct cause that signing with the rest of this card and its looking to be a bit wild. We have the newly unified Triple Tornado Team Titles on the line in a tornado team match involving The Triad members, Bill Roberts and Priceless Paine, and their opponents, Hiroku Shinobi and the West Coast Connection. Jay and Mesa winning the Triple Tornado Team Titles with Hiroku on the anniversary show, plus the West Coast Connection holds the World Tag Team Titles."

Torres says.

"A very good team, the best today no doubt, the best active tag team in SEF today. The Triad however may be the best team, especially with their numbers
advantage that they have been utilizing quite well in recent weeks."

Miller says.

"The Triad definitely came back together with a few fresh faces, but still the same attitude of fighting as dirty as they can burying their competition as deep as they can. Impact X has been rallying back and on eXtreme we saw a brief alliance with them and Impact Facta. Wouldn't that be something to see, a unification of those two teams."

Torres says.

"That would be a sight to see and many may think it would be a regular fit, however, Rapid and Mack have a rivalry that may not allow it to happen."

Miller says.

"True they do, but just how deep is their friendship too!? If they can find a common ground we could see the old friends reunite as they already shook hands. But we shall see what occurs tonight on the return of Carnage and kicking things off is a match sure to be a bit wild and uncontrollable. Jake Voss has been a bit out of control heading into this new year with his win at all costs attitude coming out in full force."

Torres says.

"That's what he needs to survive in SEF, its what everyone needs and not enough people around here have that. Jordan Brooks better win at all costs if he expects to remain a champion cause I have a feeling Jake is coming for more than blood."

Miller says.

"No doubt Jake wants gold, so let's see who makes their stake to get it, or keep it, next!?!"

But instead we hear Push It To The Limit come over the pa bringing the Owner of SEF out in a tuxedo as we have come to see him wear. Tonight its a black tuxedo with a white undershirt, purple bow tie, and matching handkerchief in the pocket of his jacket. The SEF Owner approaching a podium on the stage where he rests his arms a bit casual like he owns the place, which in a way he does, but still shows that no nonsense expression of all business. A couple microphones are held up on the podium for him to speak into, so he does.

"I wanted to personally welcome you all to the new initiative of SEF, to the return of a old show, but the debut of a new format. Carnage will be a place where the future of SEF is developed in front of your very own eyes, only if you subscribe that is. All SEF brand stars are exclusive to what we offer on Carnage and that is the greatest opportunity to excel at their chosen craft, wrestling. In the future we will offer pay per views much the same way and hopefully WAR will return on a regular schedule, for subscribers only. WAR will be a united effort produced by all brands to create one brand where we all collide and there is no better brand for that, than W-"

Rap God by Eminem plays over the pa cutting the Owner off and the boss not showing any disdain. The Mack spins out as arrogant and sarcastic as ever in a white suit with a tan undershirt and no tie, plus he holds something in his right hand covered with a black bag, like a title belt. Mack skipping over to lay the bag on the podium with his blonde hair swinging free and puts an arm around Mr Bear who just arches a brow unsure of the intentions. Mack showing no intention of anything behind them baby blues beaming sarcasm and cockiness to no end as he speaks.

"Ok boss man, its time for The Mack to lay down a little something about this return of Carnage, this debut of a new era on the SEF network which can be seen by anyone for the low, low, low, dirt cheap price of only one dollar a day, so yea, sign up, sign up, sign the hell up now or miss this."

Mack turning to Mr Bear doing a crotch chop and leaps high to do another close to his face. The Owner backing off and is visibly upset, but regains his composure quick to just walk off, however, Mack gets his attention saying.

"Hey boss man, hold up, I got something you want to see cause tonight is indeed a new development in SEF, it is time for a damn change. Thirteen years ago we changed the industry with Sacrifice debuting at the end of the summer in our first year, then after our one year anniversary show, Carnage and Evolution were created. It wasn't until a year later that we finally went extreme and it was eight years ago when the SEF Title last got a makeover. Plus the old belt was getting played out and discredited, so I think its time it happens again,. Soooooo in the honor of those shows, in the spirit of what SEF has always been about, and just because I f'n can, here ya go."

Mack pulls the bag off the podium and unties the end with drawstrings to open it up, reach in, and pull out a title belt indeed. He drops the bag and lifts the belt up over his head displaying it for all to get a good look at.

Mr Bear stepping over to look around and get a look at the belt, then looks back at the SEFTRON instead since it shows a up close look. The crowd liking the design and Mack just slaps the belt down over his right shoulder to lean in to the podium causally saying.

"And I will be walking on any and all shows I feel like walking on with this belt representing SEF as the World Heavyweight Champion to beat in order to be the best this company has to offer. So whoever wants The Mack, you know where to find me boys and girls, chumps of all ages and genders, come dance with the showsteala, if you can keep up."

Mr Bear approaching Mack to nod his approval it seems and he says.

"Its official then, that will be the new look of the SEF Title, good call Mack."

The Owner walking away now to leave Mack to his time he stole as he always does, so Mack just keeps grinning.

"Yea, I don't need no one's approval to make a change cause when you are who the showsteala is, whatever you do is as good as done cause da shows ova."

Mack winking and then raises the title up as he steps back on the stage to signal the pa to play Rock n Roll Jesus by Kid Rock. The Mack dancing around with his new title belt for the fans to see and enjoy a moment with the number one draw in SEF. But he soon makes his way to the back and we go to another spot in the back where Jordan Brooks stands with the Revolution Championship belt over his right shoulder. Brooks clad in a black tee with the words BAD on the front in silverfish, gothic letters and a scruffy beard on his face as he looks indifferent at the moment.

"First of all, props to Mack on the new belt he's carrying, it looks good and one day it'll look better around my waist. Second, and most important, Jake Voss. You seem to have something against me, or maybe you just want to fight with no repercussion to the rules!?! Either way Jake, I have no problem stepping in that ring, defending this title over my shoulder, and stomping you away to move on in my quest to revolutionize SEF."

He looks down to his title and back up with a quick smile before walking away to get ready for his match. "Rock You Like A Hurricane" by the Scorpions plays over the pa now and here comes Jake Voss to the ring with a swagger of someone ready to ruin everyone's night. Jake in his ring gear rolling in the ring to hop up and take the announcer's microphone, then faces towards the aisle to say with a bit of a sick sneer.

"I got nothing against Jordan, as a matter of fact, I always liked ya kid, you and I had a good time hanging out for a while, drinking beer and kicking ass. Thing is, and its much like you said, we are both here to revolutionize SEF, to take that title Mack holds and be the man around here, something I did a couple times before. Now maybe I won't again, but you can damn sure bet I will go out there and whip all kinds of ass trying to do it all over. This is what I do for a living and you can bet it all on the defiant god letting everything out in this ring. So Jordan Brooks, bring your ass out and let's fight for that title and see if you are the revolution or just a revolting reject!?!"

Jake tossing the mic to the announcer and runs the ropes getting warmed up as Scream by Avenged Sevenfold plays over the pa. Here comes Jordan Brooks with his title over his shoulder still and making his entrance to the ring.

Opening Contest
Singles Match
Jake Voss v. Jordan Brooks(c)
SEF Revolution Championship
Referee: Doug Melvin

Jake shoving the champ to get him swinging and the defiant god rallies back starting this with a wild brawl. The referee trying to get it back to a wrestling contest, but Jake takes advantage of the official unable to see him kick Jordan in the nuts. Jake then backs off letting Jordan drop to his knees and the ref warns them to keep it clean, however, the defiant god with a kick to Jordan's head knocking him down, then drops a elbow to his chest. The defiant god up and off the ropes with a diving elbow drop to the head of Jordan, then sits him up in a sleeper hold trying to weigh down on his neck. Jordan fighting up to his feet with some well placed elbows to the midsection of the defiant god before lifting Jake up into a back suplex bridging for the pin,

ONE

kickout! Jake rolling up to his knees as Jordan does the same, but the defiant god to his feet first moving in with a kick to the midsection. The defiant god snapping off some punches, then whips Jordan to the ropes and catches him rebounding for a spinebuster. Jordan swinging his legs out to the side driving Jake down with a tornado ddt and makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The master of BAD gets up to stomp all over Jake, then drops a knee to his head and Jordan backing up to a corner calling for the end. Jake staggering up to his knees and Jordan springs out for a superkick to set up The Ultimatum, but the defiant god ducking. Jake with a kick to the midsection of Jordan and drops him with Victimized, then goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The defiant god jumping up to yell at the ref.

"COUNT FASTER DAMN IT!!!"

The ref yelling back.

"I DID MY JOB, NOW DO YOURS AND PIN HIM FOR THREE OR LOSE!!!"

Jake shoving the ref and gets warned he'll be disqualified if he does it again, so the defiant turns to kick Jordan in his head, then pull him looking for Victimized again. Jordan shoves Jake towards the ref, but the defiant god putting the brakes on, flips off the ref and turns into a running lariat. The master of BAD ducking to try and nail BAD, but Jake shoving Jordan away and kicks him low from behind earning a disqualification.

Winner and still Revolution Champion: Jordan Brooks @ 16 Minutes 47 Seconds

Jake clobbering Jordan from behind with a roughneck clothesline, then gets up to stomp on the back of his head before backing into the ropes to spring off with a diving elbow drop. The defiant god pulling Jordan up into Victimized before rolling from the ring and leaving up the aisle. Jordan struggling to get up on his own before taking his title and leaving while Nick Miller says.

"Well that was a exciting match despite how it ended, these two men got history and that always makes a rivalry better."

Nick Torres says.

"It certainly helps, but with these two it may only be extra fuel as they aren't much different than each other. No wonder they teamed up a few years back. Bet they do better as enemies!?!"

Miller says.

"I have to agree, so no bet, but I will bet you that Hiroku Shinobi and the West Coast Connection keep their titles next in six man tornado team match for the Triple Tornado Team Titles!?!"

Torres says.

"Ok, I'll take that bet, twenty bucks Miller, Triad wins the gold and keeps it, tonight!"

Miller says.

"Oh god, why do I feel I am going to regret this!? Its gonna be a wild night here on the return of Carnage and the debut of a new era."

Mid Card Bout
6 Man Tornado Team Match
Bill Roberts & Priceless Paine v. Hiroku Shinobi(c) & West Coast Connection(c)
SEF Triple Tornado Team Championship
Referee: Tom Walker

Its all out war through this match with some kick ass wrestling mixed in to the chaos of high risk brawling between these six men. The West Coast Connection proving to be the best team give Hiroku Shinobi the edge in leading his team showing how hungry this japanese warrior is. However it would be spoiled by Rick Reynolds and Frank Hussar getting involved. This takes the West Coast Connection out, but Impact X storms the ring with Mack leading the pack to even the odds. With Bill and Hiroku left to finish this match we would see Hiroku with a suicide dive headbutt to Bill out near the announcers. They would crash into the table causing water to spill on Nick Torres who decided to kick Hiroku in his head. Torres runs him into a ringpost and rolls him into the ring to sit down and remain calm as Nick Miller says.

"It was just water. What the hell was that all about?"

Torres says.

"It was nothing, just a...oh hey, Bill is about to fly high."

Bill Roberts off the top rope with Heartbreak Heaven to Hiroku and pins him to end this match.

Winners and NEW Triple Tornado Team Champions: Bill Roberts and Priceless Paine @ 12 Minutes 25 Seconds

The Infection by Disturbed plays over the pa and Bill gets out of there with the gold while his Triad brothers scramble to retreat in the back. IX coming together in the ring to help Hiroku up and Mack pats him on the back to which Hiroku throws up an X. They all fall in line doing crotch chops as the beat changes to Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi and Nick Miller says.

"Looks like Impact X has a new member in this battle building between them and The Triad.  A huge, epic encounter this is sure to be as both teams have been mainstays in SEF for years. Impact X goes back to the first year, two thousand two when they were the eXtreme Rebellion and since then it has evolved through some dark times. The Triad is just a brotherhood of cousins that begin years before it ever transpired to the stage. They have been together for the better part of a decade I think and before their fame in SEF, they have over two decades of chemistry."

Torres says.

"Its gonna rock whatever arena it happens in much like it rocked the place when the two teams collided tonight. And up next is more of The Triad taking on Impact X with a Impact Facta member thrown in. That could be a wild card in this war we got building, which way will Impact Facta go!?"

Miller says.

"Hell of a triple threat we got lined up with Strife and Rapid vying for The Network World Heavyweight Championship that Rick Reynolds holds. No doubt we'll see more than those three men, but what will we see is the question, where are the alliances going to lay!?"

Backstage we catch a quick glimpse of officials and medics surrounding Hiroku Shinobi who is laying unconscious on the floor in the locker room.

Main Event
Triple Threat Match
Rapid v. Strife v. Rick Reynolds(c) w/Frank Hussar
The Network World Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Rapid and Strife with a nod of respect to each other after Rick tries to persuade them to help double team the other. The natural sinner backing off to exit the ring and conferences with Frank Hussar while Rapid and Strife engage in a lock up. Rapid with a side headlock on the nomad warrior and drags him down to the mat. Rick comes sliding in with a dropkick, but Rapid rolls out of the way letting Strife take a shot to the head. Rapid with kicks to Rick and drops a elbow to his head, then drags the natural sinner up in a front facelock slamming knees into his head. Rick trying to fight out and struggles to combat the relentless Rapid who is a bit dominant in this match. Strife however comes back strong and at one point brings Rick down with a hard spear for the pin. Rapid making sure the match doesn't end and this is when we see Strife and da icon really target each other. The nomad warrior quicker than Rapid and using it to his advantage keeps from being dominated by the larger opponent. Rick manages to seek some rest while those two fight and eventually brings Frank Hussar into the ring with him to try and turn control to the natural sinner. The Mack and Johnny X comes running out though and take Rick and Frank out of the ring letting Rapid and Strife continue to try and one up the other. Bill Roberts leads Jason Price and Chris Paine out to attack Rapid and Strife and we see Acetaker charge out with Spaydz in tow hot on their heels. Strife tosses Chris out of the ring and dives out in a suicide headbutt to the Paine. Jason gets a chance to soar out in a senton bomb to Strife and then Acetaker tosses Spaydz over the top rope on top of the Priceless one. Frank Hussar makes it in the ring to clothesline Acetaker over the top rope, but Johnny X with a spear knocking Frank through the ropes. Johnny running the ropes to fly out in a crazy splash to all the men at ringside, then Mack comes in to help Rapid put down Bill. They double suplex him over the top rope on top of everyone else at ringside while Rick gets in. Rick leapfrogs a Exterminator from Rapid, but Mack with a flying roundhouse kick to the head of the natural sinner. Rapid into the RX Explosion as Mack runs to the ropes leaping on the top to spring off in a shooting star splash on all the other men at ringside. Rick down for the pin and the match is over with Rapid kneeling up in sweat.

Winner and The NEW Network World Heavyweight Champion: Rapid @ 20 Minutes 12 Seconds

Slow by Professional Murder Music plays over the pa and the new champ gets awarded his title while his cohorts recover into the ring standing tall together. Mack and Rapid standing off with each other and Rapid slings the title to his shoulder, then embraces The Mack with a hug only brothers show. Mack raising Rapid's arm in the air and everyone stands side by side now to drop crotch chops to the sound of Bon Jovi's Blaze of Glory coming over the pa. The crowd loving this reunion as Nick Miller is too saying.

"Wow, what a sight to see with old friends reuniting to combat The Triad who regrouped not long ago with fresh faces and a similar attitude of the past to dominate SEF."

Nick Torres says.

"The Impact X Facta, I like it, these guys are born of the same cloth, but The Triad will regroup again and who knows what they'll do to get their gold back next week!?!"

Miller says.

"Impact X Facta is a sure fire fit to the reunion of Mack and Rapid's alliances and you are right, they need to stand together to take on The Triad. All these men are mainstays to SEF and will go down in a blaze of glory for their ship, so it is gonna be interesting to see what comes in this war we got brewing. The show isn't over though as we get to witness the official contract signing live in person when Taylor Andrews and The Mack get ready to headline Wrestle X ten and battle for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship."

Torres says.

"Again, this is just a formality and doesn't need to happen, but I no doubt will be listening to both and ready to see what preview they may have for us here tonight on Carnage."

The Catalyst/Cocaine by Eminem and Linkin Park plays over the pa bringing the Founder and the one man woman who belongs to her one and only, The Mack. Elizabeth Marret is dressed in a hot black leather skirt with spiked studs spaced out all over it about a inch to two inches apart. She wears a matching strapless halter top letting some of that luscious cleavage spill out the top. A shiny silver necklace is around her neck with a teal jewel hanging down her cleavage and a matching bracelet is on her right wrist with her usual rings on her fingers. Those ruby red and black locks of hair hang down her shoulders a bit curled and almost shine like the jewelry as Elizabeth struts down the ramp holding the SEF World Heavyweight Championship belt over her left shoulder. A pair of black mesh netted platformed heels on her feet clomp down with her confident walk to the ring and Elizabeth heads up the steps. Mack holding the middle rope down sitting on it while lifting the top rope for Elizabeth to bend down, ass to her man revealing a flash of her red satin panties. Mack twirling Elizabeth around the workers who are setting the table up in the ring and plops down in one of the chairs pulling his wife down on his lap pushing them back a bit. Elizabeth cradling in Mack's lap and the couple kissing as Frank E Dangerously makes his way out to Mouth of War by Pantera. Once he gets to the ring we hear Push It To The Limit play over the pa bringing Mr Bear out in a his tuxedo looking indifferent as ever. Frankie in a corner of the ring in a plain grey suit with a black tie and his Detroit ballcap waiting for the show to get started. Mr Bear makes his way out taking his time while Mack and Elizabeth pay no one any mind to just make out in the ring as if no one is there. The SEF Owner entering the ring and holds a contract on a clipboard which he sets on the table where a chair sits across from Mack and Elizabeth. "Foxy, Foxy" by Rob Zombie plays over the pa bringing out Taylor Andrews who skips to the ring a bit arrogant in her blue jean shorts showing off a lot of her legs. A pair of white sneakers cover her feet with a pink baby tee DIVA shirt from the SEFZONE hugging her upper body curves and that golden hair swinging freely. Taylor comes sliding in the ring to pop up and have a seat in the chair kicking her feet up on the table after picking up her microphone. Mack and Elizabeth still make out as Mr Bear just steps back motioning Frankie to get this started.

Wrestle X Contract Signing
Taylor Andrews v. The Mack w/Elizabeth Marret
Hosts: Mr. Bear & Frank E Dangerously

Frankie stands at the end of the table with the contract in hand and a microphone in the other to say.

"Alright, well Taylor, Mack, I am sure you both know the drill here, so if you got something to say, say it, otherwise, here is the contract. Taylor, you are up first as the challenger and winner of the two thousand fifteen Hardcore Rumble."

Frankie sliding the contract to Taylor who just lifts the mic up to her lips a bit casual as she keeps her feet up on the table. The golden gal looking over at Mack who is still making out with Elizabeth like their kids.

"I suppose there is nothing to say, just move on to Wrestle X and take what should have been mine a year ago, to stomp the past of me being held back down with Mack, so let's do this."

Taylor swinging her feet down and drops the mic on the table to pick up a pen and sign the contract. Mack scooting his chair to the table as he pulls his lips from Elizabeth's, then takes his SEF Title belt in hand to set it on the table for Taylor to look at. Elizabeth taking the contract Taylor slides over and takes a pen to sign it as Mack lifts up a microphone with that sarcastically serious smirk of pure arrogance.

"Honey, why so bitter, why so bitchy? So what if you got held back!? You made that choice to be here for SEF and try to help those who need it. Now suddenly you want to bark up my tree, come after this big dawg, well Tina, here I am, and yes, it is you and I at Wrestle X. Elizabeth and I have a deal, a bond, a union of the likes no one can imagine. I do all the talking cause its what I am best at, cause I be just a dumb jock with a small rock and she does what she is best at, handling business, signing her man up to battle the bitches. Elizabeth battled enough in her life, now she has her fun with real friends, her own kin, her flesh and blood, our beautiful offspring. The Mack has his fun in this ring as The Showsteala that no one can keep up with...NO ONE. After Wrestle X, Taylor, Tina, miss golden gal, you got to step back in line and work your way through everyone again to get to this title sitting before you cause behind that belt is a man you aren't ready for."

Mack dropping the mic and leans back letting Elizabeth grab the title before scooting their chair back across the ring to make out some more. Taylor standing and lifts her mic up and Mr Bear collects the contract from Frankie checking it over before he leaves the ring. Taylor ignores him to focus on Mack who keeps making out with Elizabeth.

"I will keep up with you Mack, and hey, it may just be this golden gal that leaves you laying on your back so bad that it takes both Elizabeth and I to revive your old ass and I got no problem doing both dirty deeds. Putting you down and bringing you back up!"

Taylor dropping her mic to the table and hops out of the ring as Mack and Elizabeth continue to make out, so Frankie leaves as well leaving Nick Miller to say from ringside.

"Some words spoken indeed and mostly from Mack who let us know he is not done at Wrestle X and that Taylor is not ready despite the golden gal insisting she is."

Nick Torres says.

"More fuel to the fire and what a show of disrespect by Mack to make out with Elizabeth while everyone else talked, I loved it."

Miller says.

"That figures, but it is typical of Mack as he heads into such a high pressure match at the biggest show of the year. This years main event is befitting of the ten year anniversary of our biggest show and no telling how the road is going to go as we get there!?! But that is it for tonight, so we'll see you all next week right here on Carnage with a special treat in the main event. Our World Tag Team Championship will become a singles title when Cool Jay Lou and Mesa battle to determine who carries the single belt as the new TiTanium Heavyweight Champion. That and more next week, so until then folks, have a goodnight."

Never Never by Korn is playing over the pa as Mack and Elizabeth are up on the stage with arms raised in the air and the SEF World Heavyweight Championship belt hanging over Mack's right shoulder. The couple embraces in one last kiss to close off this show making us remember who gets to have who and what no one else can have.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF