sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

No Limits

Started by Da Gangstas, November 27, 2011, 12:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Chicago…a city built like every other city, adapting its own motto like they all do and no doubt decaying into a cesspool of disgraceful disciples. From a top one of the many tall office buildings stands The Resurrector looking out on this cold and rainy day turning the town into on slick slab of cement. The light rain drops make the long leather trench coat of The Resurrector almost shine making the dull, worn leather almost new, at least look it. His head covered with a black and grey bandana with some basic twisted design, eyes covered by dark sunglasses and he stands with glove covered fists resting knuckle first on a ledge. His composure bent some as the ledge is short to him and he peers down at the city while saying with little to none emotion, almost cold, but gruff.

Tonight these pitiful peons will all be standing in awe looking up at me, many even chanting my name as loud as they can because they all know when I come for your soul…for that World Heavyweight Championship, I don’t leave without!

And now he looks up sneering with almost a sick smirk and says.

Saturday Night Evolution, eight nights ago, Strife, you felt the Resurrection of your lost soul while staring up into my dominant being. You now know that tonight is not the night that the Nomad Warrior returns to glory and recaptures the SEF Title. You felt me staring and ripping your soul from your body, now tonight you know I will finish you off to get my hands on that golden strap because tonight is what its all about. Four men doing battle, fighting to the bitter end for the prestige to be called the best in the world, and son, you ain’t the one, not by a fucking longshot or any shot at all!

A clear and nasty smirk forms as The Resurrector stands straight and holds his hands up to feel the rain a little better. His smirk almost turns to a smile, although still sick and twisted, then the big man let’s his arms hang while saying.

You should have stayed far away from SEF Strife for you have no hope in holding that World Title, hell kid, you got other things to worry about, like hoping you can survive to wrestle another match. Tonight your far from over, finished, done, your simply gone, another check in the history books with another failed return, so get lost already!

He sneers once again and folds his arms up over his chest now saying with that nasty sneer.

I hope you got used to losing Brooks cause just like last week, tonight you lose what you love so dear and I guarantee you will not get her back for the World Heavyweight Championship belongs to me. I buried Nick Torres after stomping you into the floor, so I took what I earned at Halloween HaVoc, but of course I can’t be recognized for doing the job you failed to do. So now at November To Remember I make sure you do the job properly and get put in your place like little, innocent boy you are. Remember that Brooks, remember the last time I met a young, innocent boy, someone with no idea what was happening to him, remember that, boy?! You remember when I lifted that cold, hard, steel blade and with one swipe…

A sick grin on his face now as The Resurrector almost chuckles, then says.

In case you are as dumb as you look, that was you Brook, the naïve and innocent boy with no clue what he is in for tonight. I do not move to the same beat as anyone else, as this majority of losers occupying the world, I make my own beat and move however the fuck I want to. Tonight Brooks, the lil innocent lad gets slain by the real BAD muthafucka and I take that World Title from you, from your cold, dead hands because you better believe death cannot stop me, nothing and no one can!

A sick and twisted expression, a grimace and The Resurrector after a pause of a few seconds says.

Nick Torres, you better get used to losing, talk to Brooks and you two could lean on one another perhaps cause last week I won that match and tonight you lose, again. You lost the World Title to me once before at Halloween HaVoc, and just recently you lost your girl and her gold, although, its great you got a kid on the way, however, you should be careful with them, watch them close, guide them right, for you never know who is watching!?!

A coldness to The Resurrector who goes emotionless again and says.

Your time is over Nick, the Westsiders Edge should consider retiring to his nice house on the westside of the country and enjoy his time with his family for if you try to stop me, you may not have any more time for them. I am not leaving Chicago without the World Heavyweight Title, so no matter what I have to do to all three of you, to you Nick Torres, to you J.G. Brooks, to you Strife, what I have to do doesn’t matter to me. I don’t care who dislikes it, as long as I am standing tall when that bell rings and am declared World Heavyweight Champion! I proved last week that there is no limit to what The Resurrector will do in order to gain what he wants, so now maybe you all should ask yourselves what your willing to do, how far you will go for that title?! Ask the right question and you’ll get the right answer, but in the end it you better be ready to accept those answers. I’ve done that, I know who I am and I am coming for all your souls, but most importantly, that SEF Championship, it will belong to me by nightfall!

And now he unfolds his arms, still shows no emotion and The Reurrector turns around walking away, his boots making a small thus and splash on the wet roof. Then he opens a door on a small shack heading inside and closing the door, so fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF