sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Eradicating The Excusables

Started by Da Gangstas, December 09, 2011, 08:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Leaning back on a chair in his hotel room is the World Champion of SEF, Nick Torres, dressed in black jeans with a matching tee and hair down covering his shoulders. The belt lays on a table to his right as he leans back against the wall in the chair sideways, his left arm propped up on the back of it and he just smirks while saying.

November To Remember, the night we saw a good many memorable moments witnessed by millions of people around this fucking world and the night remembered by all as the night I took back what is mine!

He glances to the right at the World Title, then looks back smirking still and says.

Brooks, baby boy Brooks, I told ya son that I would get it back and go on to Chrismas Carnage where Corez will be sent right back to the shelf, perhaps retired!?!

He a slick smirk across his face forms and Torres just continues.

November To Remember was my night no matter what impact Mack and his renegades may have made. They didn’t get the World Title, I did and no one else will have it, not Corez, not Brooks, not that big ass Resurrector and certainly not Strife, hell, not even Mack. The Prison Yard is going to see me make Corez the bitch of that yard as I stomp all over him and scale that wall to victory. But tonight I got other business at hand and that is ending three undeserving chumps out of SEF on their asses. Alexandra Callaway, some wanna be gothic demonic princess whore who couldn’t sell that shit for a nickel, you came in, you got owned, and you failed, now you get tossed with the rest of the trash. And who better to lead by example and show everyone else what happens when you waste opportunity after opportunity like each and every one of my opponents tonight. Alexandra, you claimed a lot, claimed to be in this business for a decade I think, not sure on an exact number, but it really don’t for I believe you to be a liar. You see, I have been in this business for well over a decade, hell, next year will make twenty years for me and I can show you why I have been around that long and will do so with the ass kicking I deliver tonight. You come in here and act exactly like every other rookie pukestain punk thinking their something they haven’t earned yet, so either your lying Alexandra or you haven’t been anywhere near as good as SEF. Either way, you failed here, you failed to get noticed and stand out, you failed to even get by, you simply flopped and now you get finished for good, but still not without a chance to succeed still. Think about it, if you could get an upset tonight, if you could beat the World Champ…

He stops, a big ass grin on his face and Torres laughing now says.

Yea, well, if you beat me, I’ll retire and I know, arrogant of me, well that’s just my nature cause when your as good as the Westsiders Edge, you canbe as arrogant as you want. You Alexandra, your from good let alone anyone near me, your just like some groupie waiting to suck my dick, the only difference I respect them cause their at least honest. As for this Dante King and Christine Nash, at least neither of you came out trying posing to be something your not, then again, what exactly are you, who are you for ya have yet to even let the world know a damn things!?! Just bits and pieces of some self dramatic bullshit no one cared about and so no one will care tonight when your eliminated from SEF, physically and permanently by the greatest World Heavyweight Champion…ever!

Torres smirking still showing that arrogance of his and now grabs the title, gets to his feet slinging it over his left shoulder, then moves forward reaching out to the view and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF