sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Haven Seen Nothing Yet!

Started by ChrisRogers, December 21, 2011, 08:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

SEF cameras are rolling finding SEF Internet Champion Chris Rogers sitting down on a chair, so he puts SEF Internet Championship on his shoulder started speaking into the camera.

In four days is "Christmas Carnage" on pay per view, SEF International and Internet titles will merge together question is who will be merge champion myself, Jason Stratus, or Tina? People have said we seen everything from certain person, but you haven't see nothing yet from Chris Rogers which means I got few more surpises up my sleeves which I will display in the ring which superstars wish they can do in the wrestling ring. I know Jason Stratus going to do everything in his power make sure I don't win this match, because he doesn't like me very much I feel the same way about him, and Tina going to see any upper hand seeing two of us beat the holy hell out of each other sneak in to get a victory.

Chris Rogers stood up looking at his SEF Internet Championship, and he looks into the camera again speak.

2011 is coming to an end, and I plan on going into 2012 as merge champion meaning having SEF Internet and International title on each of my shoulder, so you may ask yourself how am I going to do it. Like I said, Jason Stratus and Tina haven't seen nothing yet from me, because I'm prepare and ready go to war with them to win this triple threat battle become SEF Internet and International champion become a merge champion. I plan on going into 2012 with two titles also make a splash at SEF World Heavyweight Championship, because my time becoming number one in SEF will be on Christmas night becoming double champion going into 2012 on a mission becoming SEF World Heavyweight Champion I will become biggest superstar in SEF. At "Christmas Carnage", Jason Stratus and Tina get ready for a war you won't believe I have in store for you, because I will become merge champion in SEF!

Chris Rogers lift his SEF Internet Championship in the air, and the scene faded black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF