sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Golden Gal

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 05, 2012, 12:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

December 26th, 2011; About 4 am

Tina sits back in her hotel room looking wired, high…oh and she may have smoked something, but she is high from just hours earlier on Christmas night where she took home two championships. The celebration was a usual Impact X outing and now she’s back to get some sleep, but first she sits on the edge of her bed wearing a tiger printed tight dress coming down mid thigh. A couple small black straps hold it over her shoulders and its low cut showing some of her nice, firm tits, a smirk on her face with her blonde hanging freely.

Chris Rogers tapped out to the T & A, so the only tapping you get to do boy, is to tap out to the dominant wrestler. Then again you probably liked being submissive to this fine, ferocious female?!

Tina licking her lips almost mockingly, then laughs a lil. She crosses her arms over her chest and with some arrogance says.

Chrissy, you weren’t a bad champion, I give you that, but I am simply a better champion for I go out there night after night proving it. I hang with Impact X, icons of this business and I fit in like I belong because I do. I’ve busted my ass in SEF and proved that the only real T & A is sitting right here and able to call herself International Champion and the new Internet Champion. I walked into a packed arena full of fans that would tear you apart for boring them and I wowed them, I stood out and kicked ass as the real T & A does. Talent and Aggression baby, I got it and I used it every night as I did last night, so too bad for you Chris, suck it up and keep working cause its how I got to where I am. Same for you Jason, though you got it, so maybe you should be looking at Impact X as a means to an end!?

Tina spreading her arms out arrogantly now starts rubbing them up her hips to her breasts and blows a kiss to the camera. She then does a crotch chop and smirks nodding her head no, but says.

Honey, you could have a place in IX if you could offer us something, but a place with me, you have to prove a lot more! However, you could fit into our band, so maybe you should be out to impress when we collide in the future. A rematch I believe I heard before leaving the arena last night and why not, it was good, but it can be better. You and Chris got a lot to prove, but so do I and the International Championship is staying around my waist all the way through Wrestle X, I’ll make sure of that. This is the title I want, this is all I ever envisioned myself wearing for over a year before I actually held it, ever since Lacey Daniels wore it for I helped make her and she quit.

A bit of a bitterness in her eyes now as Tina crosses her arms back over her chest saying.

When I first debuted it was of course World Champion as my long term goal, but c’mon, that’s a given for any pro wrestler in this entire business, its how you become the best of your league. I came in here with a goal of winning people over, those in the back as well as in the crowd, on camera, but not by meandering to them. I won them over on my talent and aggression, by going into that ring and tearing down the house with an awe inspiring performance, out wrestling anyone and everyone and I’m so good in triple threats I’m entering my third one since November To Remember where I beat Ashley Pearson and Derek Helms!

A fondness in her eyes, a smirk back on her face and she asks.

Who have you beaten Jason? Chris? What exactly is it that either one of you have done to stand out. I’ve heard talk from you both, the same old shit you hear from every nickel and dime jabroni walking in the door for the first time. Well except me in my first time, but then I am one of Shane Mack’s students, I was mentored by Julie in the ring and out of it!

A devilish smirk as Tina thinks back, then just says.

I’m not just a sensation of the web, I am the international golden gal of the world and I will only move up, mark my words. The real T & A is got it going on all day for every night I work under the light, sweating and bleeding this business. Hell, with the SEF Rumble approaching for Wrestle X, maybe I’ll just have to win that one and win me the World Title at the biggest event of the year? It could happen, after all, who’s gonna stop me, who can put a roadblock in my path? The answer is no one because I’ll topple anyone blocking my way to success, to becoming the greatest wrestler in the world. To all you haters and doubters, this golden haired fox is going to prove you all wrong. It begins again against Chris and Jason, then whoever else dares to get in my way!

And now she stands up smirking, does a crotch chop and steps forward reaching up to the side of the view and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF