sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

IMPORTANT - READ NOW

Started by owner, January 10, 2012, 10:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

so yea, i am dropping the web pages, again, but as i remember it i remember why i did and well, yea, its easier, blah, blah, so anyways, ya all have to repost stats and the stats form has been changed as have the rules, so go read them at http://mjlsd.com/sef/index.php?topic=277.0 and then fill out the stats form posting it in a new topic where it says to post it, a hint, its on the underground board and ya can modify for any updates ya may need to do, just make sure ya let me or liz know when ya change stats as we do results and need to know, usually. that's it i guess, sory for the ever changing atmosphere at times, but a last one, well except when i finally get this damn forum upgraded and updated, lol, peace all and enjoy yourselves, and no hurry on the stats. i have everyone on the roster licked to their web page profile, so if ya want, just copy those over, but make sure ya fill out the new form as it has changed a bit. anyways, now i am done, lol, peace

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF