sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Success already under my belt!

Started by SEF_ChrisOrton, April 17, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Inside Chris Orton locker room, He is reading a book for a while, and he close the book words appear on the book saying "Chris Orton Success", so he started speaking

I have in my hands a book call "Chris Orton Success", and I know you people think I am out of my mind calling a book that name since I have not won or have any success coming back to SEF. Success already under my belt! I'm going to put a championship around my gut, because I start making things happen by doing something nobody didn't expect me to do that is beat The Showsteala.

Chris Orton smiles looks at his book, and he speaks again.

The Showsteala very good but he is not better than me! You see I have beaten the best around the world won championships since I left this company. Now I want to add more success by winning a championship I never won since I started my career here. What better way to show how much I want shot at that championship by beating The Showsteala on War. He thinks he knows what he is getting into facing me, but he going to find out hard way losing makes me stronger come back to the ring get a victory. How am I going to do that you ask very simple kick ass and "BlackOut" everyone in my path. You people don't understand success I have under my belt because since I came back I been a loser. After "War" is over I will become a winner have everyone saying Chris Orton is back like we remember him.

Chris Orton is done speaking and leaves the room.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF