sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Coming for the Hardcore title

Started by The Perry Family, May 29, 2018, 01:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade west music hits she walks down the entrance way walks real slow to the ring with the perrys and the wolf with her pet wolf walks toward the steel steps in the ring,climbes over the ring ropes in the ring she smiles and begin to talk.

Jade West.tonight this title means the entire life to me and my family, here in sefuw we are looking foreward to bringing the Harcore Championship to the devil playground!

Jade West and i plan to make the other 3 people who are in this match for hardcore hell! with all the stress and troubles i got build up inside of me im going to bring it all inside this chain link cage! where only way to win is to use any kind of weapons and make anyone in the match Submit! and break their damm necks.

Jade West this sounds perfect so far some warriors i got in this match i already defeated is Simon nash Carter thompson and PBR whoever they are be ready for a ride straight to hell! be ready to call 911 cause bitches you are going to need it!

she realxes for a long while looks around the ring and begin to talk again.

Jade West this match means more to me then anything else in my entire life i plan to risk it all to become the hardocre champion! go ahead bring all the weapons u could need and want il use my bag of tricks see what happens see who i can chock to death and make bleed and sumbit.

Jade west looks in the camera and begin to scream

Jade West in the deaths of hell so come on im putting my entire body on the line here my hole body come on throw me across the cage, do what ever you want to me like i mentioned before i don't care what im loose in this match i need to become hardcore champion!

she realxes for while and begin to talk again.

jade west so come on bitches get down to the ring and lets begin

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF