sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Now Ya Know

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 27, 2012, 12:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The Franchise was born on January thirteenth of two thousand twelve putting Rick Reynolds, J.G. Brooks, and the real T & A into a war with Impact X who will soon die. But first Tina has someone else to contend with, she has to get back the title she never actually lost. In her third triple threat match defending the International Title like a true champion, like the greatest champion of all time, she did just that and in the end it took a true gutless, cowardly move with Jason Status bashing her in the head with the title. Then he puts down Chris with it and wins the belt, stealing it, and now he claims to be the greatest, he thinks he is going to be champion for longer than two weeks, he actually believes Tina will never beat him. Great confidence, but too cocky for Tina has been thinking about one moment since the last time anyone saw her, she has been dedicated to one point in time, focused on one match and it happens tonight!

Inside of a steel cage indeed, that cold hard steel structure that will rip bodies in half, that will take years off your career, that cage will enclose the real T & A and her opponent, the man she vows to teach a lesson in wrestling, in passion!

Her gorgeous body is covered by a camo pants and white sleeveless shirt held over her shoulders by single straps. A pair of aviator shades cover her eyes and she has her arms crossed while standing outside the Mid South Coliseum in Memphis. She’s around the back and its pretty desolate, a while to go before Evolution, so she just leans back against the building staring off into the bright sky while saying.

Your damn right I was pissed after our last match ended with me losing the title that you bashed into my skull, so tonight Jason, I bash your face into the steel cage on my way to reclaiming what I earned far more than you and your cheap victory. A win nonetheless, but the fact remains I have proven to be a better champion than you can dream of, I defended that title in three triple threat matches, I beat the X Rated Icon Xanthus in a ladder match, and now tonight I steel the show with a classic cage match. Because at the end of the night everyone will be talking about the brutality left behind from the destruction of Jason Stratus and if you didn’t know that son, well then honey, now you do know!

Mocking her opponent Tina spreads her arms out arrogantly, then just drops her arms in a crotch chop. She places her hands on her hips while saying.

Your right Jason, I am a pussy and you’ll never get a piece of this so called slut and not that its any of your information, but to give ya a clue, my number can be reached on one hand and I still have more than enough to tell you…

And now she brings her right arm up extending the middle finger of that hand, then she spins it and laughs before placing her hand back on her hip. Tina just smiles and says.

You are the new International Champion, no doubt about it Jason, but what you fail to realize is that you have that to lose because tonight your in very grave danger of doing just that. You wanted me one on one, well you got me now and I admit it, I wanted this too, I wanted to face you one on one just to show you that you got a long ways to go on this hard road to the top. Last week you beat Chris Rogers and you took my title in the process, this week you have to beat me, YOU HAVE to beat the real T & A and not some slut, not some bimbo, not some ditzy new chick who only came here to fuck her way around the locker room. Your facing the real Talent & Aggression in SEF, a future World Champion, and the soon to be two time International Champion. You talk about a different side of you yet you its all you do is talk about it while I show everyone the passion in me to get what I want and tonight is no different, so to say!

She smirks at that ironic choice of words, then just says.

Your no different than the rest, just another kid who thinks he’s too hot, but doesn’t have a clue what’s coming his way tonight. You like to throw out labels to me, call me this or that, claim I acted a certain way for a certain reason and that’s fine, that gives me what I want. Your just making it better for me, giving me what I want without realizing why I want it, so thanks Jason and thanks for keeping the belt warm for me! But your gonna kick my ass right, just like last week when it was you who came in from nowhere, from behind yet I am the coward!?!

A smirk on her face and Tina just says.

Your not going to be doing either of the three to win this match for making me give up, that is something no one has done and will do for I’ll pass out before I tap out and that is gonna take more than you got. Your looking at the woman who will endure hours of wrestling and still make you tap out, scale the cage, pin you to the mat, it don’t matter how. All that matters is that I walk out the International Champion and the fucking franchise player of SEF! I don’t dream of doing this, I go out and make it come true, but that’s what the real T & A has always done. I live the dream and tonight I live it more so than ever before when I bring your reign to a short end with an all out assault from one side of the cage to another. From the top, from the mat, from every which way, your going down tonight Jason and like I said before, it ain’t to get a piece. Your going to get schooled, out wrestled, out shined, and out performed by the real T & A who has been busting her ass harder than you for longer than you have. I hope you intend to bring a fight for if you don’t, you may not walk out of this match as the fight I am bringing will insure I do walk out and carry the International Title like a real champion should!

Tina brings her left hand taking the shades off and lets both arms drop while those eyes intensify showing the focus is indeed there. A bit of a sneer in disgust almost and Tina says.

I won’t be coming from nowhere as you’ll see me come at you head on and so after tonight you will have no excuse for losing the gold. Although I could make this fun and come at you from nowhere, perhaps The Franchise could…

She smirks now and looks a bit devious, perhaps planning a pre match assault!? Tina just keeps smirking and says.

We could do whatever we want to do, so Jason, be careful what you say for I just may have to make your words come true and bite you in the ass, then of course make you a liar at the same time because only one of us walks out champion tonight and it will be me! Confident or cocky, well, I back my words up every night, what do you do!?

Tina puts her shades back on while still smirking and crosses her arms over her chest saying.

Your fighting a losing battle for this one on one contest is a longtime in the making and something we both wanted, the only difference is that I had the patience for it, I have the experience, and I have the undying hunger to be what you wish you could be, the greatest International Champion of all time. For three months I was the champion, now after two weeks I will be again and this time it’ll be a lot longer before I lose the belt, well, if I lose it!

She grins big now and Tina places her hands back on her hips saying.

Like I said once before when comparing you and Chris Rogers, your better Jason, but again honey, you got a long way to go, you got a lot to learn and also, you have no one else. Its you and I, its one on one with our hot, sweaty bodies colliding in that ring surrounded by a steel cage. Were going to get real close tonight, but not in the way you like as I am going to twist you into a pretzel, smash you into the steel and steal the show in the opening match of the night. I am the Evolution of SEF, the franchise player, the real T & A and if ya forget what it what it means, don’t worry. Tonight you’ll see the real Talent & Aggression kicking your ass, making you bleed and taking back my International Championship, so now Jason…now you know!

And then a crotch chop from Tina who then gives a double middle finger salute before walking off strutting that fine ass inside the arena. Her stiletto high heeled boots clomping on the cement and she heads through the door, then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF