sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Shane Jericho Gets Interviewed

Started by mysticbabydoll, February 01, 2012, 09:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

The show comes on the air it shows Shane walking inside of the arena, and he is about to go inside of his locker room when an interviewer walks over to him as the interview starts.

Interviewer

Welcome to SEF, and I got to know. What is going on with you and your brother Cody?

Shane Jericho

Cody has changed completely, and I have no idea why he did what he did to Brandy and me for. Still he is the one married to her, but there is a huge problem she is still in love with me. You see all he done was put her in the middle between us, and even though Brandy and me share custody of our 6 year old daughter Ellie I still feel the pain of being told what happened the night Cody stabbed me in the back.

Interviewer

Are you gonna do anything about it?

Shane Jericho

No I am not gonna do anything about it, but really I am just happy to be part of my daughter's life. All I know that Cody and my sibling bond is still in tact, but no matter how many times he says his sorry for what he put me through I can't find it in my heart to forgive him that may take a very long time.

Interviewer

Thank You for your time Shane.

Shane Jericho

Your welcome.

Shane walks off, and someone decides to stop him to have a word with him as he just stares them down as he wonders what they want.

TBC: Anyone

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF