sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEFWUN TV 681 presents Wrestle X 14

Started by sefwun, January 09, 2019, 11:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Sunday, March 31st, 2019

Venue
Tokyo Dome in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan

Theme Music
Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

MAIN EVENT
SEFWUN Universal Championship Match

J X Cash(c) w/Elizabeth Marret v. The Showsteala

Pre Main Event
SEFWUN World Championship Match

? v. Robbie Ruckus(c)

Mid Card Bout
TBA

Mid Card Main Event
Viper v. A Native Americano
Special Guest Referee: Elizabeth Marret

Mid Card Bout
TBA

Mid Card Bout
TBA

Opening Contest
TBA

NBD

Sunday, March 31st, 2019

Venue
Tokyo Dome in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan

Theme Music
Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi

Opening Contest
Hardcore Hell
SEFWUN Total Chaos Hardcore Championship Unification Match
PBR(THC) v. Mesa(TC247)

Winner and NEW Total Hardcore Chaos Champion:
Mesa @ 32 Minutes 47 Seconds

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Match
"The Resurrector" Troy Storms v. Jordan Brooks v. Nick Torres

Winner via Pinfall over Storms:
Jordan Brooks @ 27 Minutes 18 Seconds

Mid Card Bout
SEFWUN Tag Team Championship Match
Priceless Paine v. Destruction(c)

Winners and still Tag Team Champions:
Destruction @ 28 Minutes 35 Seconds

Mid Card Main Event
Viper v. A Native Americano
Special Guest Referee: Jenom Elizabeth Marret

The bell rings and ANA stands in the middle of the ring ready for war as Viper slowly creeps out of the corner and looks to circle his opponent. ANA rushing in with a hard and heavy right uppercut rocking Viper into a corner, then kicks him in the gut and irish whips the Dominant Player across the ring. Viper hitting the opposite corner so hard he bounces out and down facefirst. The special referee, Jenom Elizabeth Marret, tries to stop ANA, but he just grabs her by the waist and lifts her up glancing in her eyes for a second, before turning and setting her down, then stomps the back of Viper's head. ANA pulls Viper up and whips him into the ropes catching him with Smoked and locks him in tight with that koji clutch. Viper screaming and thrashing to get free, but ANA holding on while JEM watches on seeing ANA's eyes and waiting for what happens next.

Winner via Submission: ANA @ 4 Minutes 20 Seconds

Hell Yeah by Rev Theory plays over the pa bringing this sold out crowd to their feet popping huge as ANA lets go of Viper and rolls up to look at Jenom. She moves to ANA kisses him which he returns, then JEM raises his arm in the air declaring him the winner while Viper looks up trying to get over the way he was just dominated. ANA calling for a microphone which JEM gets for him and hangs on his side while the winner of this match says.

"I told you I was King Mack and tonight you all witnessed it for yourselves."

Viper pulling himself up and ANA not paying him any special attention as he continues to address the world.

"Earlier today I signed over this company to Macks Daddy."

A big HUH from the crowd who don't know what that means it seems, so ANA explains.

"This guy has been after SEFWUN for a while now and everyone knows I don't want to own this company. I love it, but I just want to be here to continue the path I started, in this ring. This guy, Macks Daddy, he is the father of the infamous Daddy Mack or who we now know as The Showsteala, Shane William Mack. I'm just the guy who pretended to be Daddy Mack cause I didn't know how else to save SEFWUN and it worked, I am a good man, it is damn good to be me!"

Viper smirking slightly at that as the crowd respects ANA< but a few may find that a bit too cocky. ANA continues on without worrying what anyone thinks.

"Anyways, this guy, Macks Daddy, that is his name in SEFWUN until he decides to let you know his real name. He used to be a wrestler in the seventies, but had a major injury and turned into a businessman. He knows wrestling and he is the father of perhaps the greatest wrestler I have ever known, so maybe he can get back The Showsteala to SEFWUN!?!"

Viper steps over to pat ANA on his back and leans in to say.

"We don't need The Showsteala, we have King Mack, and I will call you the real Mack anyday over my old buddy, Daddy Mack. You may have signed over SEFWUN to a new Owner, but we run SEFWUN, the RxP runs this place, King Mack!"

Viper slapping ANA's chest in almost a declaration of crowning him King, then he and JEM raises both of ANA's arms in the air as the crowd respectfully cheers for the most part.

Mid Card Bout
SEFWUN Revolution Icon Iron Championship Unification Match
Rick Reynolds(II) v. LAJ(R)

Winner and NEW Revolution Icon Iron Champion:
Rick Reynolds @ 29 Minutes 57 Seconds

Pre Main Event
SEFWUN World Championship Match
"The Phoenix" Jake Voss v. Robbie Ruckus(c)

The RxP tries to interfere in this match, even The Resurrector shows up, but no Kings of RxP and the Dogs of WAR brothers to Jake Voss help send the RxP from ruining this contest. We even see the masked member of the Dogs of War cleaning house and leave the match untarnished.

Winner and NEW Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion: Jake Voss @ 37 Minutes 18 Seconds

MAIN EVENT
SEFWUN Universal Championship Match
J X Cash(c) v. Tina

X is in the ring flaunting his title and acting all cocky. He even lays on the top rope like The Showsteala would do because The Showsteala is not showing up, as he said he was not going to do. So X probably thinks he has the night off, but the video tron above the stage shows the face of A Native Americano, or King Mack as he is being called since joining the RxP. He says.

"Yo X, I know Mack ain't showing up, I knew this, hell, I talked to him this morning and he isn't even in this country. He's back in Detroit working on some project, so before I signed over ownership of SEFWUN, I found a replacement to challenge you for the SEFWUN Universal Championship. Oh, and by the way, I hope you don't mind, but I kept our lil JEM back here, so she can welcome the new King of RxP, properly."

The view zooms out to show Jenom Elizabeth Marret coming in front of ANA kissing him, then she kneels down in front of him and all we hear is a zipper, then the tron cuts out. X on his feet looking confused, but shrugs it off and waves on whoever is coming out. I Miss The Misery by Halestorm comes blasting over the pa bringing this crowd on fire for Tina to make her entrance skipping to the ring with her US Title and Women's Title around her waist.

Winner and NEW SEFWUN Universal Champion: Tina @ 33 Minutes 49 Seconds

I Miss The Misery by Halestorm plays over the pa as Tina stands up looking like she went through hell, but is ecstatic to be handed the universal Championship which she raises as high as she can, looking as proud as she can be. She gets her US Title and Women's Title, then climbs the turnbuckles holding all three in the air, her Universal Title in one hand while her US and Women's Titles are in the other. Tina looking at her Women's Title and shakes her head no. She climbs down and takes the Anarchy Women's Title to drop it and shouts.

"ANARCHY IS DEAD!!!"

Tina hoists her two titles high in the air showing she is indeed the Universal Champion and US Champion as I Miss The Misery continues to play over the pa and the shows comes to an end fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF