sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Still A Champion & The Phoenix Is Rising (WAR)

Started by Jake Voss, August 04, 2019, 01:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

(So Scars and Stripes saw The Phoenix lose the Undisputed World Championship, albeit in controversial fashion, but nonetheless, he is not World Champion of SEFWUN. Jake Voss is not done with J X Cash, nor has he given up on the World Title, but he is still a champion. The SEF Anarchy Championship rests on his left shoulder while a black tee covers his upper torso with a pair of blue jeans covering the rest. His hair hanging down his shoulders  and a smile across his face showing he is not down.)

"Its been a while since Scars and Stripes happened, since I lost the World Championship I once held so proud. It feels like yesterday when I won that title at Wrestle X, but it wasn't yesterday. It was five months ago and its time to move on and get back that World Championship. Part of doing that is defending the last title I have, the Anarchy Championship and on WAR it would be a perfect time to do it. Jade West wanted The Phoenix and she has me on WAR. She wanted to be a champion and I have a championship waiting for a challenger. Maybe Anarchy is truly dead though? Maybe I carry the last bit of Anarchy on my shoulder? Maybe I should do what Tine did and throw this title down and let Anarchy rest in peace?!?"

(Jake thinking for a few seconds losing his smile and looking away, then smiles again and looks back to say.)

"I could never do that because I refuse to let it die. I will fight for this Anarchy Championship with my dying breath just as I did for the World Title. I will continue to hunt those who screw me over or anyone else for that matter. The Phoenix is rising and sooner or later I will have my World Championship back. This Wednesday on WAR, Jade West has an Anarchy Title shot waiting for her if she agrees to make this match a title match because I was born to defend my titles. She wanted me in the first place which is great, she is eager for competition. She is also about to step into a world she has shown she is not ready for. Jade runs her mouth, a lot, and I get it, its a large part of what we do in this business, but you have to back it up at some point, you have to lose in order to win. No one is flawless! Step up and fight for your dreams and don't ever stop no matter how many times you may lose. Its worth it to keep living, to keep fighting another day, so you can have something to win, to claim victory, even if its not a match, you must own yourself."

(Jake walking away now, leaving the world to think about what he said. Where the Anarchy Champion is going is unknown, but it seems he will be in Detroit on Wednesday for WAR where he faces Jade West in the opening contest.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF