sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Homecoming 2 - 8/25/19

Started by sefwun, August 19, 2019, 11:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

SEFWUN TV presents Homecoming 2
"The Return of The Showsteala"

Sunday, August 25th, 2019

Venue: Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky

Theme Music: Best of You by Foo Fighters

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Main Event
Ladder Match
Undisputed SEFWUN World Heavyweight Championship

The Showsteala v. J X Cash(c)

SEFWUN United States Championship Match
Rick Reynolds v. Black Bob(c)

SEFWUN Tag Team Championship Match
"The Phoenix" Jake Voss & Cliff O Clink v. Priceless Paine(c)

Hardcore Hell
SEFWUN Total Hardcore Chaos Championship

Chris Orton v. Mesa(c)

NBD

SEFWUN TV presents Homecoming 2
"The Return of The Showsteala"

Sunday, August 25th, 2019

The return of The Showsteala in Louisville Kentucky with the Freedom Hall sold out and jam packed to the rafters. Best of You by Foo Fighters comes blasting over the pa and here comes The Showsteala dancing to the ring in sneakers, a pair of blue jeans, and a IX shirt with a backwards ballcap and cheap black sunglasses. The crowd is deafening in here, so loud that its almost hard to hear Nick Miller as he says.

"Welcome to Homecoming 2 and what better way to begin than with The Showsteala coming out here like he ain't missed a beat looking like he is ready to own the night one more time on his own road to whatever dance he is on!?!"

The Showsteala having a good time at ringside slapping a few hands and dancing in front of the sold out crowd as Bill McLane says.

"Mack is here for sure and its good to see him, but what is he really doing here!? Why does he return, for what?"

The Showsteala dancing his way over in no hurry to do anything at the moment as Nick says.

"Not sure what you mean Bill? He is here to take that World Title and come home, to bring this company back, to save it unlike what many thought the opposite of years ago and tried to save it from him only to hurt it. Mack may not care a whole lot about this company in the long run, but he is here to do what he does best, draw them in."

The Showsteala hearing that and hops on the announce table nodding to Nick, ok, then does a crotch chop and drops down between Nick and Bill. Mack looks at Bill and motions to hit the showers, so Bill stands up and removes his headset handing it to The Showsteala who takes it and sits down putting the headset on. Bill running off to the back as Nick says.

"Well that was sure easy enough to get rid of Bill. How you do that Mack, I may need to use it some night?"

The Showsteala says.

"Well Nicky, its a secret, but let me just say I have that effect over people who get too close, so you and I, we close enough my friend. Let's have some fun and get some beer out here, maybe a lil smoke, where dem hookers I ordered!?"

Nick says.

"Ah Mack, we couldn't do that for ya, its kinda PG these days, please don't kick my head off."

The Showsteala says.

"Its ok Nick, I'm just playing with ya, though I know Shady Smack has some of my stash, so he best bring me some or I will find him later!"

Nick says.

"Ok, well hopefully Shady he listens, but we got a show to get on with before your big main event, so hopefully you are ready for it."

The Showsteala says.

"I'm sitting here ain't I!?"

Nick says.

"Yea, well, my bad. I guess I should get on with it Mack, and this first match is right up your alley, a match you created and innovated, a Hardcore Hell. A match we now use for every THC Title defense and if the champion can defend that title successfully three times within a three month span, they will earn a contract that is good for one year and gives them a title match anytime they want to cash in."

The Showsteala says.

"Damn good opportunity that would be hard to waste, but makes things a bit more interesting."

Nick says.

"Yep, so far no one has earned a contract. but Mesa seems intent on being the first."

Hardcore Hell
SEFWUN Total Hardcore Chaos Championship
Chris Orton v. Mesa(c)

The cage is set into place around both men in the ring and Chris bolts across at Mesa who drops down rolling his challenger into a boston crab, then turns around into a stf. Chris reaching for the ropes and makes it to them, but no rules allow Mesa to hang on and the champ even uses the bottom rope to choke Chris out, so the challenger taps out ending this rather quick.

Winner: Mesa

Bad Religion by Godsmack plays over the pa and Nick Miller says.

"Mesa is on his way to earning that contract and this may be the second defense in three months, not sure though, but I think he defended the THC Title in August!?!"

The Showsteala says.

"Mesa is a good wrestler and he deserves this."

Nick says.

"Yes he is and yes he does and he has been here for years learning these ropes. Much like the four men involved in the match coming up next. Jake Voss and Cliff O Clink challenge Priceless Paine for the Tag Team Titles."

SEFWUN Tag Team Championship Match
"The Phoenix" Jake Voss & Cliff O Clink v. Priceless Paine(c)

Jake and Chris start the match with a lock up when Robbie Ruckus and Bill Roberts run down to yank CLif off the apron and slam him to the floor. They slide in the ring to club Jake across the back causing the ref to signal the end of the match.

Winners via DQ: Jake & Cliff

Jake getting tossed out of the ring by Robbie and Bill as Jason grabs the titles and hands one to Chris. Robbie and Bill get them out of there right away before IX can retaliate as Nick Miller says.

"This night may not be off to a good start. What do you think Mack, worried about your match?"

The Showsteala says.

"Nah Nick, if they fuck with Mack, I'll walk my ass outta here. They know betta than to mess with the biggest draw in town."

Nick says.

I hope so Mack. The next match may go better as Rick Reynolds wants that US Title, so the DA may have to be a bit trickier if they interfere, again tonight."

SEFWUN United States Championship Match
Rick Reynolds v. Black Bob(c)

Bob flanked by Eazy Earl and Flamez of New Day and they hang out at ringside rallying their partner on. Rick Reynolds with Frank Hussar in his corner wearing his sweatsuit and barking at his friend. Rick and Bob into a lock up, but Rick diverting the ref for a second to thumb Bob in his eye and kick him low. Earl jumping on to the apron gets the ref in his face and in comes Frank nailing the Gore on Bob. Frank rolls out and tackles Flamez to the floor, so Earl jumps on Frank's back. Rick picking Bob up to nail The Plunge and pick up the win with the title.

Winner and NEW US Champion: Rick Reynolds

King Of The Hole by Skrew plays over the pa as Rick gets up and is awarded his title which he clutches to his chest, but The Showsteala sliding in to greet him with Da Shows Ova to his jaw. Mack dancing around Rick and picks up the US Title to check his reflection, then drops it on the Natural Sinner and does a crotch chop over him. Robbie Ruckus and Bill Roberts run out to help Frank get away from New Day and help get Rick out of the ring with his title. The Showsteala watching on from in the ring waving them all in, but not tonight it seems as Hick Janes comes walking out with a microphone in his ring gear and a grew t-shirt.

"Mack, we are not here to fight you, no, we are to insure our Queen gets what she wants. Our JEM is waiting for her King, Mack!"

Hick Janes dropping the mic at ringside as Rick and Frank head to the back after New Day is gone. The The Catalyst by Eminem plays over the pa bringing out Elizabeth Marret wearing her Women's Title around her waist with a short leather mini skirt and knee stilleto heels. A white crop top showing a bit of underboob, so no bra tonight as Elizabeth walks down the ramp with her hoop earrings bouncing and her skull necklace with her cross shining atop her large rack. She walks to the ring standing with her loyal knights in the Deadly Alliance staring at The Showsteala who looks unimpressed. Venom by Eminem plays over the pa and here comes J X Cash swaggering to the ring in his gear with the World Title around his waist.

"The following is the main event of the night and it is a Ladder Match for the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, on his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at one hundred ninety three pounds, he is the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, J X Cash."

Cash sliding on down next to Elizabeth and hangs an arm around her making his Queen smile, but she eyes Mack with that true lust.

"And already in the ring, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred five pounds, The Showsteala, Shane William Mack."

X slides in the ring ripping the title off to yank in the air, then hands it to the ref who straps it to the hook and it raises above the ring twenty feet at least.

Main Event
Ladder Match
Undisputed SEFWUN World Heavyweight Championship
The Showsteala v. J X Cash(c)

X talking trash to Mack who just sighs and drops him with Da Shows Ova. Mack looking down at X wondering what happened to him, then looks out at Elizabeth hanging on Hick and Robbie with Bill behind his Queen checking her ass out. Mack shrugs and rolls from the ring to pull a tall ladder out from under the ring and slides it in. He rolls back in and stands the ladder up under the title to begin climbing. Halfway up X stirs to his feet and begins climbing up the other side, but Elizabeth making her way into the ring with Robbie, Bill, and Hick. Elizabeth yelling at X.

"NO! Get down."

X stopping and looks down to nod yes while Mack nearing the top looks down in confusion. He looks at Elizabeth who almost pleads with her eyes to keep going up. Mack looking up and then back down and he nods no. He steps up grabbing the title and whips it out into the crowd, then drops down to his feet and does a crotch chop to Elizabeth.

Winner and NEW Undisputed World Champion: The Showsteala

Best Of You by Foo Fighters plays over the pa as Mack rolls from the ring and heads to the back leaving Elizabeth a bit sour and worried about the World Championship as she looks out into the crowd. J X Cash with an arm around here trying to distract her as Nick Miller says.

"That was a very interesting, the whole night really was kind of leading to this crazy finish. Its like Elizabeth wanted Mack to win, she wouldn't let J X Cash go up the ladder after him. Mack not wanting to win that way, but he grabbed the title and was announced the champ, but threw the title into the crowd. No idea what this means or if we are even able to get the title back. I am sure security will do their job as they always do and SEFWUN will get their property back, but what about Mack, is he walking out!? Been a hell of a night with some action and crazy twists, but until next time, have a good night."

Best Of You by Foo Fighters keeps playing as Elizabeth stands on the stage with X by her side hugging her close. Robbie behind them and Bill to one side as Hick stands on the other side and they look up to the future as the show comes to a end.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF