sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Talks To Liz Marrett

Started by The Perry Family, September 07, 2019, 01:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is backstage roaming around she bumps in to Liz Marret she heard she is the most dominate woman around period she looks at her and begin to talk.

jade hey you must be Liz Marrett how's it going im jade soon to be anarchry woman's champion,i know it will happen anyway let me say it is an real honor to meet somebody as powerful and dominate as you are,i been wanting to meet you face to face for a long time but i have not seen you around or i just been plain busy. anyway i don't want to waste your time i mean what i say i have been known to do insaine crazy things in my time, i do keep my promise i never let anyone down,i promise not to let this company down,

jade mabye we wil fight in the ring somday dominate vs the devil,n everything i said in my promo is the real truth! if i said i will do it i will do it,no matter if anyone likes it or not.

she run her hand through her hair n wait for reply
Jade West

Liz

Elizabeth stands there in her high heeled stilletos and leather pants showing of that firm booty with a red and black tank top on cut low enough to reveal that curvy cleavage. A skull on a necklace hangs between her boos along with a silver crows and silver dangly earrings hang from her lobs with diamonds studded in the end. Her ruby red hair curled up and clipped into a bit of a rise, but hanging down her back showing off her radiant hair. The Anarchy Women's Champion with her title belt hanging on her left shoulder just offers a slow clap for Jade and looks a bit unimpressed.

Jenom Elizabeth Marret:
You are right, it is a real honor to be in my presence and you should bow before your Queen, not make fraudulent claims that you will take this Women's Title from me when you will do no such thing. I have been around SEFWUN longer than you have been wrestling, so if you do not see me backstage much, it is because I don't have to show my face every second of the day to remind everyone who the true dominant woman of the ring is.

Elizabeth dead serious now and Jade looking a bit in awe as she continues to play with her hair.

Jenom Elizabeth Marret:
This is my company. I founded SEF and my Deadly Alliance makes sure this is my Queendom. This company will nevr be let down again thanks to me, not you or anyone else. And the devil has danced with me for years, he's in my Deadly Alliance, so whether you like it or not, I'm so far over you, that you cant see the forest from the trees.

Elizabeth shakes her head no at Jade and turns on her heel to walk away right back into the Deadly Alliance locker room letting the door shut behind her hot ass.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF