sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Explaining My Actions

Started by founder, February 10, 2012, 05:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

The scene opens up to the view of the outside of a hospital and the camera swings around. The sign on the hospital reads “Mt. Sinai Hospital” and the view changes to the view of a room where there is a man laying with a blanket covering up his feet up to his stomach in a what appears to be a private hospital room with the shades drawn and the lights dim and he lays in a bed with multiple tubes going in his right arm and in his left four more with different fluids going into his veins and monitors hooked up by patches in various spots on his chest and an oxygen tube under his nose. This man is none other than the former SEF World Heavyweight and SEF Franchise Champion, JG Brooks. His once fuzzy cut hair is gone and so too is his scruffy looking beard and moustache. He looks pale and but when he sees the camera, he pushes a button and the back of the bed raises forward. Once JG gets comfortable, he frees his mind with a slight smile on his face.

Now, can you put the pieces together? See why I did what I did for? Yes, SEF Universe, my cancer is back. This time, the cancer I have is Leukemia. I found out just mere minutes before I went to the ring and interfered with Tina’s match. After a disappointing showing in my six person tag match that I was in. From the way the doctor is talking, this time, there is a greater chance that I can’t beat this and we all know what that means. I know I could have done something else but I got myself fired. On purpose and for a couple of damn reasons. One is that I didn’t want to see the SEF International title leaving The Franchise. I have all the faith in the world in Tina but I just couldn’t risk it. Jason, you just don’t deserve it. Not now and not ever. You gotta admit one thing: Tina has to be one of your toughest opponent ever. And in my humble and honest opinion, you’re not Franchise material. That’s the truth!

JG brings up a black handkerchief and coughs into it hard. He winces in pain a little after cough and takes a few deep breaths before soon speaking his mind again.

Second of all is that the cancer is back and I began my treatments as soon I could. I don’t want to die. I have shit left that I want to do. I want to become the one that fans around the world revere and cherish like they do with my mentors and my best friends, Viper, Whitney, and Mack. I will not allow this cancer that I have take me from the very thing that I am best at. CM Punk and Chris Jericho talk about being the “Best In The World” but I am truly the best in the world. I learned from the best and well, just look at what I’ve done as a result of that. I will not let this disease rule me and take me away from everything and everyone that I know and care about. I will be back. No doubt about that. SEF, the next time you see me, I will be better and greater than ever.

The sound of knocking on the door is heard.

Come in!

JG yells and he smiles as a woman is seen walking into view and it’s the SEF International Champion, Tina. She’s wearing a curve hugging black jacket with a pink deep plunged silk long sleeved shirt underneath and a pair of tight stonewashed blue jeans together with a pair of beige high heeled boots that has her pant legs tucked into them. She walks over to JG’s bed and sits on the edge of it looking down at him and says.

Man, this sucks with you having cancer again and the bad thing is that you found out the same night you got fired. You think that you’re gonna beat this thing again?

JG looks into Tina’s blue eyes and with a deep sigh says.

I’m hoping so. I’ve got to have faith and hope that I can and I will beat this. I don’t give two shits what the damn doctors say. I am going to prove them wrong. Tina, if I don’t, then I will finally be with my family again. I’ve accepted that I’m going to die but not this soon.

Yeah, you got to come back. You, me, Rick, and Nykki all fit as the true Franchise in SEF. And by the way, I just want to thank you for your help in my match. I didn’t need it but that’s how we roll.

Going miss being on the road with you three. Gonna miss being around all the guys and girls in the back. But like I keep saying I will beat this shit and come back. Now, I would like to talk to you about something but get this asshole outta here first. If you wouldn’t mind.

Tina nods her head and soon grabs the cameraperson by the shirt. As she walks forward pushing this poor person and she gets them outside JG’s room, she shoves them back causing them to falls on their ass and says.

Go bug someone else. Sure Jason or IX or someone has something spout off at the mouth about.

Tina then takes the door and shuts it with force ad the slam is heard echoing throughout the eerily silent halls of the oncology ward of the hospital. The camera soon fades to black with the life of JG Brooks in question and is in severe jeopardy.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF