sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Smack Heard Round The World

Started by Daddy Mack, December 27, 2019, 01:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Shady Smack, once a prominent name in SEF, a former Trans Continental Champion, a multi Tag Team Champion, and a hell of a worker, but anymore, he isn't even worth being Mack's copycat. Shady can barely lift the beer can to his lips and hasn't seen his little unit in years. He should have been a clone of Mack's, but doesn't have half the talent of them clones, so he's just a-

"HEY, I'M SOBER YOU F***ER!"

(Smack yells from the sofa he lays on wearing a white sweatsuit and sneakers with the laces undone. He has a white do rag on his head and the hair back in cornrows. Shady looking a bit miserable and Mack comes walking over in his blue jeans and a black tee. He sits down swinging his long hair around with a shit eating grin and says.)

"Did I go overboard? I was trying to sell a big downward spiral, then I was gonna build ya up and soon you may just find your unit again!?!"

(Shady sitting up to look at Mack with a bitter look saying.)

"F*ck you Mack!"

(Mack nudging him and says.)

"Easy Shady, its a kids show these days and why the hell not!? Anyways, ya looking good for a lil Mack, oh man, f*ck it Shady, why don't you just call yourself Lil Mack!?!?"

(Shady looking in disbelief, but thinks about it and almost smiles for a second. Mack shrugging and pats him on the back, then hops to walk out of the room. Shady hops off the sofa and heads for the door when Michal Flecha steps in front of him with a mic asking.)

"Got a minute Shady?"

(Shady shrugs ok and Mike says.)

"You got Simon Lee Nash for the II Title tonight. Your thoughts?"

(Shady thinking for a few seconds until Michael shifts his weight while waiting for a response.)

"Its Lil Mack fool and I almost lost my career, but thanks to Mack, thanks to SEF, I still got a job, and I got another chance to do what I love. Now Simon Lee Nash, he could take a lesson from that cause he like so many others around here don't pull their weight. Hear I am, barely over four foot tall and I been in the ring with giants to my lil ass...we can say that, right, ass!?"

(Michael shrugs and Lil Mack just says.)

"Well ok, so I always came up short in the ring, but I out shined too many to count all those I made look like second best at their best! Its been a long ride on this little body and I was staring at the bottom of a can last week. Mack kicked me in the head just right I guess cause I gotta comeback, I gotta put it all out there in that ring and be what I set out to be. From Sapporo to Shady Smack to Lil Mack, this is who I am and you will see I still got it. Simon Lee Nash will see a midget kick his ass on Sunday and take his title. Nothing he can do it, so KISS THIS."

(Lil Mack doing a crotch chop, then grabs his nuts and walks off with a lil swagger as Michael watches him go.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF