sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Celebrated New Years Backstage

Started by The Perry Family, January 01, 2020, 04:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is shown walking around backstage with champaigne bottle in her hand celebrating new years with herself for right now she then looks aroun and begin to talk.

Jade West all right everyone happy new years hope yours went good mine is going awesome got me a title match which iam going to win by defeating Cliff o clink for his sef total cahos championship i feel awesome right now iam untouchable right now nobody can touch me i dare anyone try to.

Jade west my hair is getting long which is fine just like me i got nothing to loose in this championship match im sure mr mack likes me.haha iam totally awesome right now love holidays this champaigne feels awesome.

jade west hey why dont anyone come down celebrate with me right now nobody has guts like ido oh well more for me

she wonders around drinking champaigne in her two bottles as somebody begin to talk.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF