sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You're Not Ready

Started by CoC, January 05, 2020, 07:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(Standing backstage is the CoC of SEFWUN or SEF, or whatever we're calling it again these days. Cliff with a hood over his head and clad in black with a dim light casting down in the shadows of the arena as he says.)

"Queen of hardcore huh, well you better bring a better game than you ever brought before or you going to get crowned loser in our Hardcore Hell match tonight, Jade West. You're not stepping in there with some two bit jobber who doesn't promote themself...you're not ready, Jade. I've been revolutionizing this industry through SEF for years now, not just waiting for a chance, for someone else to come along and push me. I welcome your desire to have a hardcore match, to show the world how hardcore we can be, and you will get that chance tonight, but so will I and Jade, if you are queen of hardcore, I am a god. But ya see, I don't but into that stuff, no, I go to that ring and bust heads open. I'll cut your hair off or your head if I have to, I'll shave ya bald baby and walk out THC Champion because The CoC isn't backing off anyone. This is my home, my turf, so get ready for hardcore you can't handle and you may learn something. At least you stuck around as long as you have. You got a loyal bone in your body and in the long run that will work out for ya. Hell, former Tag Team Champion you and your crew can boast about, but I am the current Hardcore Champion and will still reign tomorrow at Anarchy of WAR."

(Cliff bringing his hands up punching one palm with the other fist and backs off into the darkness.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF