sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Got A Back Up Plan And She Is Ready!

Started by The Perry Family, January 05, 2020, 09:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is somewhere in the parking lot talking to her devil friends she walks around and she then begin to talk.

Jade west look i know i need help to win tonight match but that not good enough i got a huge idea but im not sure it going to work this time,

sierra perry am jade if your thinking what i think your thinking ru fucking insaine last time it happend and she hates you hell i don't think u2 ever got along espically the way she left last time.

cruella perry yeah i got to agree with sierra dont even try it.

jade what other choice do we got,unless ucan do some fast smooth talking with in the next day or so my  match with Cliff o clink is coming up soon,and it is hard core match so that means anything is possibell!

jade and cliff o clink is saying iam not ready and i heard what he want to do to me that excitaly why we need this fucking bitch back u got it! this is going work this time.

jade look O CLink you don't know me very well do you,nobody does u see iam a very good smooth talker i can talk anyone in to anything! im a formor ex convict loves stabbing people in dark alleys it is fun

jade to hear somebody screaming in agency pain!!! as they fall to the ground with blood dripping down their bodies i can not wait to do that to you hardcore is my name love hardcore love fall count anywhere.

jade now i got me a secret weapon this time you not going know what it is nobody knows what it is your not going be able to lay a fucking hand on me this time Cliff your time as champion is going be over before the match even starts so beware good luck your going need it.!!

they leave backstage as jade rips out her cellphone to call up for some help.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF